Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2019 8:48 pm  #1

Need Advice- Acquintance/ Friend

So there’s this guy who I met two years ago. We really didn’t talk that much and at the time when we met I wasn’t really interested in wanting to be his friend. He seemed more interested in getting to know me than I was in knowing more about him. Anyway, we recently reconnected a week ago and I’ve really been thinking about establishing a friendship with him. Things seem a little weird because now I’m doing most of the initiation of contact whether it’s texting and phone calls. The last time we spoke was last weekend. He mentioned that we should try to meet up sometime to get caught up. I’m a little nervous about doing that because I want him to reach out to me first. So over the last week I have tried to manifest text messages and phone calls from him and it hasn’t worked. So now I’m constantly thinking about him and what it would be like to be his friend. I try to tell myself to not think about it, but my mind always focuses on him. I know that he isn’t the only person out there to form a new friendship with but I’m just so caught up on him.  I really don’t know what to do about this and need some advice on how I should handle this.

Board footera