Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/07/2019 9:34 am  #1

What's everyones favourite uplifting, happy & positive songs??

Hi all.ย I am having a bit of fun here, making a post up of everyone's favourite songs to uplift and inspire.ย I've been collecting loads over in another group and I would like to ask in here next. I am seeing which ones come out as the most popular and of course, will be adding the whole list to my post on my site. So far, ignoring the doubles and more which I am counting separately I have 95 songs to pass on so far, and still typing them up as they are coming in.ย Can I please ask in here for a list of your favourite(s) that makes you happy, lifts your spirits or inspires you to include as well, please? If there has already been a similar post on here, perhaps just point me in the right direction.I have been overwhelmed at the songs on the other group, many of which I have heard of and think..ah yea I forgot about that - Great Tune! It's been an eye-opener for me, and for others, it's seeming.Then there are loads I don't recognise the names of, so I will be listening to all of these.ย I can't wait to set up my own playlist, and if I can manage to do it, (not so tech-minded me), I will find a way to actually share the playlist to listen to... The very least I can pop in some songs for you.ย So who is up for sharing your song title/artists??ย I can't wait to do this post, and it's going to be a fun one. Makes a change for me not to be typing out paragraph after paragraph. Not that I am complaining. Just so looking forward to putting the post together... So hit me with it.. Your songs..My main two are: Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine andย Kelly Clarkson - Stronger

Edited because the list is growing by the hour. Up to 138 now of individual tunes and artists. My aim now is to reach at least 200 feel good songs...ย 
Edited again because tha tis old news now. I now am at 195 songs. I've more to go and check somewhere else now, and hope when I come back I have some songs to add ย 
So what is yours? That song that always makes you smile, and uplifts you? The one always guaranteed to pop you up in your good vibe zone? I am going to be naming and linking over to all the forums/groups that join in here, so come on guys n gals. We are last here at the moment haha.ย 
ย 

Eve from Best Law of Attraction atย https://www.bestlawofattraction.comย Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

ย 

Board footera