Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2019 5:31 pm  #1

Court case

I would appreciate manifestation questions in what if, is it possible etc I’m in anguish over Aug. 2 court hearing  I m being asked to drop charges by my mother even though I was the victim. My sibling is the guilty party but my relationship with my mother is ruined . My sibling is devious and she is convinced I’m at fault by this conniving abusive sibling. I fear there is a lot of information being withheld from me by the court in his favor with the help of his attorney and other connections. I feel defeated . Please help me with some suggestions my mind will create a successful outcome and my relationship with my mother restored. I feel hopeless and hurt and betrayed.

8/01/2019 1:30 pm  #2

Re: Court case

Firstly it's important to remember that everything is possible. Trust the Universe and the process, as difficult as it may be at times.

I would suggest to work up getting into a high vibe. So do the things that you enjoy and make you feel good. When you start feeling good, think about your desired outcome. What would you like the outcome to be? Go to the end result. Dont focus on what is happening right now. Go to the end. Imagine and really feel into it. Feel into winning the case and it going the way you wanted. How does that feel?

I would also recommend to quit feeling like the victim. Remember what you put out into the universe, you attract more of. πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌ

www.hashtagspiritual.com
ig: @hashtagspiritual

Board footera