Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2019 9:12 am  #1

How do I forgive myself for hurting him?

Hi everyone,

I lost him again. When I lost him, it hit me like a ton of bricks how needy I was. It hit me how toxic I was because I was lacking self love and not feeling 1st best. Whenever I send him love, I start crying because I feel so bad for being so toxic for him. I know he loves me but how could he stay with me when I made him feel inadequate for "not loving me properly"? I put the burden on him to love me bc I was so needy and demanding. I was so fearful that he was going to hurt me that I ended up hurting him. I didn't know I was doing this when we were together. It hit me when he left. I hurt him when I thought I was loving him...

How do I forgive myself? I said sorry to him, but it still hurts me that I loved him with conditions, not unconditionally. It hurts me that I hurt someone who I love. I never intended to make him feel that way, but I did. 

I hope this makes sense. Thank you. 

Last edited by LOAlife (7/30/2019 9:19 am)

7/30/2019 9:32 am  #2

Re: How do I forgive myself for hurting him?

You could try the ho'oponopono prayer. It worked a treat for me and had long lasting results. It only took a few minutes, but you have to say it like you mean it and think about what you're saying for the best results, not just repeat the words mindlessly. I got very emotional and cried a lot, but after that I felt so much better.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

7/30/2019 12:47 pm  #3

@Cynthia, thank you so much! I actually looked into that and did the technique that is on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kMmQDvygUU. I felt an instant shift and felt that my SP could feel it too. 

7/30/2019 1:10 pm  #4

LOAlife wrote:

@Cynthia, thank you so much! I actually looked into that and did the technique that is on here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kMmQDvygUU. I felt an instant shift and felt that my SP could feel it too. 

You're welcome. I'm glad it helped.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

8/12/2019 10:31 pm  #5

Hi, I know I'm responding late, but I hope things are better
The only advice I have to give is really to take the time to heal yourself. I don't like hearing this either cause it sounds kind of cheesy and really not what you want to hear. But Forgive yourself and love yourself (because you deserve it) and once youre able to be positive you can send love and positivity his way too- dont forget that negativity can block our loving higher vibrational energy! and we can't attract love or send it out! Taking the time to love and heal yourself will help both of you heal and be ready to come back to this relationship renewed

Board footera