Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2019 7:38 am  #11


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

fizzy wrote:

Olive wrote:

Thanks! Yeah I know, it seems I am quite good at a mental diet for some time and tell me hw wants me, I am wonderful he is now ready and his heart is open for me and stuff and then suddenly it crashes down and I think you are being delusional! It was a guy you had two dates with, TWO! And then I question this stuff and think I am mental and that he just wasn’t that into me and I should just accept it. I don’t know what to do to get over this. To just be able to stay in the mental diet without falling out of it.

Well you need to also realize what “everyone is you pushed out” means. What this means is that the only person who has the ability to think and to create in your reality is you. Nobody has any free will except for you. People are just your creations, just like everything else. So when everything crashes down, you created that. Nothing happens that isn’t your own creation. Think of reality as exactly like a dream when you dream at night. When you dream that you had a conversation with someone, you are creating them in your dream and everything they say, right? Reality is no different.

So if you are dreaming up everything, how can you ever be delusional? There’s no such thing as ‘real’ or ‘fake’. YOU decide what’s real and what’s fake. Once you truly ‘get’ that you are just living inside of your own dream, you’ll realize you always have full control, other people aren’t ‘real’, and you never have to worry about being delusional again.

Part of me wants to reach out to him but it doesn’t feel good. I want him to reach out to me and want to meet me again on his own. I intend for that.

 

7/21/2019 7:55 am  #12


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

Olive wrote:

Part of me wants to reach out to him but it doesn’t feel good. I want him to reach out to me and want to meet me again on his own. I intend for that.

I would just keep the mental diet of having the relationship right now and don’t take any physical action. The mental diet is enough to manifest what you want. Just stay on top of your thoughts and be persistent. Don’t worry about physical reality at all. Things will change. If you have him right now in your mind, why would you miss him? Remember, it’s not delusional. Imagination is more real than physical reality. Physical reality is just the after effect of what’s going on in your mind.

 

7/26/2019 10:45 am  #13


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

I don't understand why you would even want a guy who after he is intimate with you disappears then tells you he wants someone else???  You only had 2 dates ( if Im reading that right) you didn't even know him but you know now he is not a good guy...let this loser go   sorry but someone had to say it... he just showed you he is NOT into you and only wanted one thing.he  got it now he is MIA......and you still want him??? lordy people come on...

Last edited by Kasper80 (7/26/2019 10:54 am)


"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"
 

7/26/2019 11:19 am  #14


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

Kasper80 wrote:

I don't understand why you would even want a guy who after he is intimate with you disappears then tells you he wants someone else???  You only had 2 dates ( if Im reading that right) you didn't even know him but you know now he is not a good guy...let this loser go   sorry but someone had to say it... he just showed you he is NOT into you and only wanted one thing.he  got it now he is MIA......and you still want him??? lordy people come on...

I’m confused as to why you are writing this on an LOA forum. In ‘normal’ forums filled with people who aren’t aware that they are creators, this would probably be considered good advice by most. But because we are aware that we create everything that happens to us, and therefore we have the ability to completely change situations and other people, this advice doesn’t ‘fit’ here. The intention of this forum is to discuss conscious creation, after all.

Last edited by fizzy (7/26/2019 11:39 am)

 

7/26/2019 1:12 pm  #15


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

I agree with both of you. Fizzy is right about consciously creating, but I also strongly agree with Kasper too. If someone did that - but I wouldn't have sex with anyone unless it was a strong, committed relationship - then personally I'd feel they didn't deserve me and I deserved better. I'd not waste my time with an individual like this. I'd be tempted to look at why you want to turn around what was a couple of hook ups, if I'm reading it correctly. Is it because you've slept with the guy you feel it should be a serious relationship?

Yes we can consciously create but that doesn't mean we HAVE to. And there's always room for a bit of analysis as to why we really want, or think we want, something.


Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
 

7/26/2019 1:32 pm  #16


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree with both of you. Fizzy is right about consciously creating, but I also strongly agree with Kasper too. If someone did that - but I wouldn't have sex with anyone unless it was a strong, committed relationship - then personally I'd feel they didn't deserve me and I deserved better. I'd not waste my time with an individual like this. I'd be tempted to look at why you want to turn around what was a couple of hook ups, if I'm reading it correctly. Is it because you've slept with the guy you feel it should be a serious relationship?

Yes we can consciously create but that doesn't mean we HAVE to. And there's always room for a bit of analysis as to why we really want, or think we want, something.

But PrettyFlamingo, here’s the thing... everyone is just us pushed out, right? They aren’t us pushed out ‘sometimes’ or ‘only in some situations’. So if you experience someone treating you badly, it’s always still going to be you pushed out. It’s never the other person. It’s always you creating them to be that way.

So the ‘LOA’ approach to something like this is always going to be “What belief am I holding that caused them to show up in my reality that way?”. It’s never going to be “Oh that’s just the way they are and I deserve better, so I’m moving on”. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with deciding to move on. But my point is, there is only one ‘LOA’ way to look at this. And it will only always be that you created it. Any viewpoint that says you didn’t create this is immediately not ‘LOA’.

You’re right that we can choose not to consciously create, but we are always creating, so you can never choose to not create. Saying you can ‘turn off’ your manifesting abilities at will also goes against absolutely everything ‘LOA’.

I’m not trying to start any sort of conflict, just trying to explain myself. I agree there’s room for analysis, as you’ve said. But even any sort of analysis that implies you did not create the person to be that way goes against ‘LOA’. And deviating from ‘LOA’, what this forum was made to discuss, can be confusing to people just starting out in learning to consciously create. Don’t you think we should stick to that type of discussion rather than bringing in non-‘LOA’ viewpoints? It just doesn’t seem very helpful in the long run to me.

 

7/26/2019 3:18 pm  #17


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

fizzy wrote:

Kasper80 wrote:

I don't understand why you would even want a guy who after he is intimate with you disappears then tells you he wants someone else???  You only had 2 dates ( if Im reading that right) you didn't even know him but you know now he is not a good guy...let this loser go   sorry but someone had to say it... he just showed you he is NOT into you and only wanted one thing.he  got it now he is MIA......and you still want him??? lordy people come on...

I’m confused as to why you are writing this on an LOA forum. In ‘normal’ forums filled with people who aren’t aware that they are creators, this would probably be considered good advice by most. But because we are aware that we create everything that happens to us, and therefore we have the ability to completely change situations and other people, this advice doesn’t ‘fit’ here. The intention of this forum is to discuss conscious creation, after all.

 
👍👍👍 I dont understand too , why so many people  still give people this type advice on loa forum..

 

7/26/2019 5:22 pm  #18


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Kasper80 wrote:

I don't understand why you would even want a guy who after he is intimate with you disappears then tells you he wants someone else???  You only had 2 dates ( if Im reading that right) you didn't even know him but you know now he is not a good guy...let this loser go   sorry but someone had to say it... he just showed you he is NOT into you and only wanted one thing.he  got it now he is MIA......and you still want him??? lordy people come on...

I’m confused as to why you are writing this on an LOA forum. In ‘normal’ forums filled with people who aren’t aware that they are creators, this would probably be considered good advice by most. But because we are aware that we create everything that happens to us, and therefore we have the ability to completely change situations and other people, this advice doesn’t ‘fit’ here. The intention of this forum is to discuss conscious creation, after all.

 
👍👍👍 I dont understand too , why so many people  still give people this type advice on loa forum..

Anita, I don't think Kasper was giving advice. There's a difference between commenting on a post and advising a poster. I very rarely advise anyone.


Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
 

7/26/2019 5:39 pm  #19


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

Anita wrote:

 👍👍👍 I dont understand too , why so many people  still give people this type advice on loa forum..

I’m glad you understand where I’m coming from with this, Anita. The original poster was asking for advice on her situation and was clearly looking to change her situation through conscious creation, as most people are who come here. Leaving a completely irrelevant comment (irrelevant to both the post and the entire direction of the forum) is something I don’t understand the need for and I was simply trying to figure out why. It will only confuse people who are looking for LOA advice.

Last edited by fizzy (7/26/2019 5:52 pm)

 

7/26/2019 9:03 pm  #20


Re: Is it possible? Help with my block!

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree with both of you. Fizzy is right about consciously creating, but I also strongly agree with Kasper too. If someone did that - but I wouldn't have sex with anyone unless it was a strong, committed relationship - then personally I'd feel they didn't deserve me and I deserved better. I'd not waste my time with an individual like this. I'd be tempted to look at why you want to turn around what was a couple of hook ups, if I'm reading it correctly. Is it because you've slept with the guy you feel it should be a serious relationship?

Yes we can consciously create but that doesn't mean we HAVE to. And there's always room for a bit of analysis as to why we really want, or think we want, something.

But PrettyFlamingo, here’s the thing... everyone is just us pushed out, right? They aren’t us pushed out ‘sometimes’ or ‘only in some situations’. So if you experience someone treating you badly, it’s always still going to be you pushed out. It’s never the other person. It’s always you creating them to be that way.

So the ‘LOA’ approach to something like this is always going to be “What belief am I holding that caused them to show up in my reality that way?”. It’s never going to be “Oh that’s just the way they are and I deserve better, so I’m moving on”. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with deciding to move on. But my point is, there is only one ‘LOA’ way to look at this. And it will only always be that you created it. Any viewpoint that says you didn’t create this is immediately not ‘LOA’.

You’re right that we can choose not to consciously create, but we are always creating, so you can never choose to not create. Saying you can ‘turn off’ your manifesting abilities at will also goes against absolutely everything ‘LOA’.

I’m not trying to start any sort of conflict, just trying to explain myself. I agree there’s room for analysis, as you’ve said. But even any sort of analysis that implies you did not create the person to be that way goes against ‘LOA’. And deviating from ‘LOA’, what this forum was made to discuss, can be confusing to people just starting out in learning to consciously create. Don’t you think we should stick to that type of discussion rather than bringing in non-‘LOA’ viewpoints? It just doesn’t seem very helpful in the long run to me.

Yaaaaaas thank you

 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com