Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2019 2:27 pm  #1

Organizing Knowledge

Hey there everyone! I know I have asked three questions in a row now... That's kind of embarrassing. But I do have a lot of questions about this new journey I'm on. I'm learning a lot at once. Which is kind of what this question is about. I write everything down. I take notes as I'm reading and watching things about LOA and things of the sort. I'm keeping articles and other sources I find. My problem is I have no organization methods. My notebook has no flow currently, just pages and pages of various topics all related to the same thing.
Do any of you keep notes? How do you keep them organized? And how do you organize and save the sources you find and want to come back to?

Thank you!

7/18/2019 11:05 pm  #2

Re: Organizing Knowledge

My experience has been that once you look at all the information available, youโ€™ll find that itโ€™s all saying the same thing in different ways. Whatever you desire, believe that itโ€™s yours, ignore current reality, and it will physically manifest. Thatโ€™s all there is to it and everyone says the same thing. The key is just to find the way of looking at things that resonates with you the most. Of course you can keep notes if you want to. Itโ€™s just that you might eventually find you donโ€™t have to

Also, Iโ€™m a person who learns through asking a lot of questions too, so donโ€™t be embarrassed!

Last edited by fizzy (7/18/2019 11:11 pm)

7/19/2019 2:06 am  #3

Thalassa wrote:

Hey there everyone! I know I have asked three questions in a row now... That's kind of embarrassing. But I do have a lot of questions about this new journey I'm on. I'm learning a lot at once. Which is kind of what this question is about. I write everything down. I take notes as I'm reading and watching things about LOA and things of the sort. I'm keeping articles and other sources I find. My problem is I have no organization methods. My notebook has no flow currently, just pages and pages of various topics all related to the same thing.
Do any of you keep notes? How do you keep them organized? And how do you organize and save the sources you find and want to come back to?

Thank you!

It's not embarrassing. It's good to be curious!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/24/2022 3:24 pm  #4

Hello, creating an admin portal for student admissions is a great idea. But I'm aware that I require writing assistance. I want to be certain that the dissertation writer I choose will deliver a reliable and original product. In my dissertation, plagiarism is not tolerated. My dissertation must be https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/write-my-dissertation/ by the author without any instances of plagiarism. It's not appropriate to paraphrase someone else's writing either. For this reason, I have consistently used the same source.

9/16/2022 1:56 am  #5

ย  ย ย But I like knowing that whatever I eat is going to be healthy too. These five dishes are perfect game day foods that wonโ€™t leave you with that โ€œI ate too muchโ€ hangover. Enjoyย do my dissertation

Last edited by Conyjohn (9/16/2022 1:57 am)

Board footera