Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2015 7:38 am  #1

Manifestation

My question is this. I was hoping that I could manifest my ex to answer my 2 calls which I did just the other night. He never answered. I had hope but now I have lost faith. There is a fine line between trying and pushing. I love him but if he is not interested. I should stop there. What should I do? After a year of no contact and this is the outcome. I am pretty low now. 

12/18/2015 8:23 am  #2

Re: Manifestation

Momo, don't lose faith in your desires. There may have been several reasons why he never answered. He may have switched numbers or busy at the time, even if he purposely didn't that does not have to mean that your desires are all lost. Focus on loving yourself more and building a confidence that is hard to shatter so easily. There are countless of stories here and all around the world of people getting back their special person despite the situations. Heck, come to think of it, I have an aunt who married her husband twice. They had 4 kids together and they divorced and he married someone else, had a child and ended up coming back to her. Now they have been married ever since, 20 plus years since the second marriage and it is stronger than ever. So no circumstances is too difficult. Go easy on yourself.

12/18/2015 9:03 am  #3

Thanks , Berryluv. I guess, I was visualizing a different outcome. The way the break up happened, he cut me off and I did very well considering. I visualized seeing him again. I tried to focus on getting myself back and my life back. But, I just wonder, is there a fine line between being delusional and believing. I want to believe but the signs are against me and he is non responsive. How do you work with that. We had a very long term relationship and committed. This is one of the reasons why it hurts more. I want to believe and I want to be happy. Thank you for your kind words again. You made me cry but only because I felt understood. What are some suggestions for what I need to do next? I need some direction. I still want a response. 

12/18/2015 10:02 am  #4

Bless you momo, I definitely understand how you feel. I've been in that space many times where you want something so badly but feeling like you have no control over the situation. But alas, you are on a good path, you know about LOA so you are already on the right track.

I would suggest right here right now focusing on pure love for yourself. Because without loving yourself how would anyone else be able to love you. When you angered absolutly inlove with yourself you will only attract amazing experiences and people that are radiating the same frequency as yourself. I look on this as soon fun journey and whether I get my guy or not I'm still happy with the outcome because I know either way I will be loved the way I want it.

Secondly, when you have done the self love stuff, if you want you could re-write your script of how your relationships in the past went. Write them the way how you wished for them to go, this way you create only good and positive memories of your love. If it feels hard, just focus on general loving memories until you feel better.

Love is the answer and love will get you through it, I know it.
Looking forward to hearing your better story.

12/18/2015 11:00 am  #5

Hi momo    You have made a good decision to come onto this forum    Most of us are here to manifest lost love back.  You are not unbalanced or delusional   The heart wants what the heart wants.  As you read the threads here you will see  where many people have gotten love back.  
Veronica suggests that we don't call or text     and yes  Berryluv is absolutely right  work on loving you    

I suggest  to get a call or txt from him       Watch / Listen to Veronica's videos on youtube                        
There are many books suggested by people here on the forum   go to the library or buy and read any that resonate in you     study LOA
Read the threads posted here    there is a ton of ideas and information 
You can manifest him back    in a perfect way !!

12/19/2015 12:20 am  #6

Berryluv and barbidoll,

Thank you so much for your faith in me and your kind words. I have had moments of weakness. I just stumbled across Oprah's video on Letting go and surrendering. I guess this is where I have to let things go. I will be ok. My life will go on and I will have peace. I will look for the books that you spoke of. If you have further suggestions I am open to them. Thank you and bless you both. 

12/19/2015 8:09 am  #7

You are manifesting!!!!   you stumbled across Oprah's video   the one when she wanted the role in the movie?    I did too a bit back   see the Universe sent you that sign!!   I believe if you want your love back  and you do the work on yourself and your vibrations     all of a sudden   you will get a call    Bless you too   keep us posted   I am going to the library today    sometimes  I will put in an intention that I find something  helpful   that is how I found the book "The Secret"   before I knew about LOA   and was manifesting without knowing it 

12/20/2015 2:17 pm  #8

I guess there is a difference between letting go and still loving. I have to book the secret and I think I will start reading it again. Any specific books I should look into barbidoll? You are so positive and I am grateful for that. 

12/20/2015 2:55 pm  #9

momo wrote:

I guess there is a difference between letting go and still loving. I have to book the secret and I think I will start reading it again. Any specific books I should look into barbidoll? You are so positive and I am grateful for that. 

It has taken me a while to get here   I was profoundly depressed for a couple of years   wanted to die   completely hopeless    I stumbled across   The Secret    I personally like all of Rhonda's books   Have you read  The Power?  That helped me immensely get to a more positive place.  Abraham / Hicks   are all valuable too   I also found the earlier works of  Wayne Dyer  like the Power of Intention and Real Magic to be helpful     When I read I cherry pick ideas  using what resonates with me    so many LOA writers negate getting a specific person  or a reconcilation  but pearls of wisdom are there        To be honest  Cherished's writings to me are extremely helpful    Right now I am reading E Squared by Pam Grout a  brilliant training manual 

I found Veronica on YouTube a few months ago  and was amazed  for the first time someone was saying  Yes you can get him back    so I made an intention to the Universe to show me that a reconcilation can happen    and all of a sudden  people were telling me they were reconciling with lost love left and right   right up to my best friend  who lost her love decades ago  and he  came back   out of nowhere    they are married now !!    

So read   and keep that positive vibe going   I know we are all going to be successful 

12/20/2015 3:45 pm  #10

Berryluv wrote:

Momo, don't lose faith in your desires. There may have been several reasons why he never answered. He may have switched numbers or busy at the time, even if he purposely didn't that does not have to mean that your desires are all lost. Focus on loving yourself more and building a confidence that is hard to shatter so easily. There are countless of stories here and all around the world of people getting back their special person despite the situations. Heck, come to think of it, I have an aunt who married her husband twice. They had 4 kids together and they divorced and he married someone else, had a child and ended up coming back to her. Now they have been married ever since, 20 plus years since the second marriage and it is stronger than ever. So no circumstances is too difficult. Go easy on yourself.

I love that story. Love it. Made my day.

Board footera