Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2019 4:37 pm  #1

Help me please

What can i do if i can't find the power inside me? I feel like i lost it months ago when i didn't care about loa anymore...
Now that i realized how better i felt and all the things that i manifested, paradoxically i feel like i lost magic, i got more sceptical and i have doubts and fears about loa, like if it doesnt exist actually...
Consciously i know that loa is real, but unconsciously i have this blocks that i don't know how to remove, i've tried many things already...
I want my inner power back and feel it again

7/14/2019 4:52 pm  #2

Re: Help me please

Ultraviolenx wrote:

What can i do if i can't find the power inside me? I feel like i lost it months ago when i didn't care about loa anymore...
Now that i realized how better i felt and all the things that i manifested, paradoxically i feel like i lost magic, i got more sceptical and i have doubts and fears about loa, like if it doesnt exist actually...
Consciously i know that loa is real, but unconsciously i have this blocks that i don't know how to remove, i've tried many things already...
I want my inner power back and feel it again

Well you never lost any power. Thatโ€™s impossible. The only reason everything you see exists right now is because you are creating it every second of every day. Without you, nothing at all would have the ability to exist. And this never stops being true no matter what happens or how you feel.

I can tell you to just put trust in yourself, but only you can make the changes needed to feel powerful again. Maybe reading or small โ€˜LOA experimentsโ€™ would help you. Apart from that, Iโ€™m not sure what advice to give. If you fully trust in your abilities and do whatever you do to manifest your desires, you would manifest them. And that would build your confidence again.

7/15/2019 5:50 am  #3

Thank you...
One of the most difficult limiting belief to remove for me is "positivity will make me feel better at first and fool me in the end, making bad results even worse"

7/15/2019 7:12 am  #4

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Thank you...
One of the most difficult limiting belief to remove for me is "positivity will make me feel better at first and fool me in the end, making bad results even worse"

I see. Well keep in mind that reality has no rules to it. Itโ€™s just a dream youโ€™re dreaming. Think of reality as exactly like a dream you dream at night. Everything is changeable in a dream, right? And anything is possible, even crazy stuff. Typically, we consider absolutely anything to be possible in a dream, but not in waking reality. But thatโ€™s not actually true. Waking reality and dreams are exactly alike in terms of possibility and how fluid they are. So that being said, regardless of what the past experiences have been that helped form your limiting belief, you can decide how reality works right now. You have so much power that you could even change the color of the sky if you wanted to โ€” because reality is exactly like a dream. And you are the only person with the power to change everything and anything. So currently what you are doing as God is placing this limit on yourself and creating that you are not in control of things, but itโ€™s still only you creating this. You are creating the experience of feeling small and not in control. But you just need to realize this and decide to create differently.

Board footera