Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2019 1:47 pm  #11

Re: Being ignored

Thank you Fizzy! I’ve been taking a break from doing anything on this situation for my mental health. I think it’s possible it’s just changing my perspective that he won’t be able to forget all the bad memories between us.

7/28/2019 2:52 pm  #12

Oxolove wrote:

Thank you Fizzy! I’ve been taking a break from doing anything on this situation for my mental health. I think it’s possible it’s just changing my perspective that he won’t be able to forget all the bad memories between us.

Remember that you create everything about him — even his thoughts. So if YOU deliberately begin to think the past doesn’t matter to him and don’t let yourself think otherwise, you will manifest him being over all of the bad past memories. It’s that simple. It may not be easy at first, but that’s truly all you need to do.

If you’d like to take it a step further (you don’t have to) and change the bad memories, you could do that as well. Changing memories actually changes the past. The past is only made up of the memories you believe happened. So you can choose to believe something else. When you change the past, everyone else will remember the new past with you, because you create other people. If this interests you, look into Neville Goddard’s revision method.

8/04/2019 3:20 pm  #13

Okay guys so update, him and I are in good terms. Now I’m just going to focus on creating that relationship with him in my mind without panicking or getting upset.

Board footera