Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2019 12:09 pm  #1

How do I get him to finally talk to me fast?

So, i‘ve ‚known‘ this guy for about 2 1/2 years. He lives in Mom‘s town in Spain and I always see him at work while I visit. I have never talked to him neither do I know his name, but since the first time I saw him he’s always starring at me. My mom sees him often, and she says she’s never seen him looking at anyone else, and how he would act different around me. The thing is, I‘ve instantly had a little crush on him, but tried to ignore it and him since I was in an on off relationship until the beginning of the year. When i saw him again 2 months ago, I finally paid a little more attention to him. We had one longer eye contact and damn I fell for him hard, I can‘t even describe it, my whole body just wouldn’t stop shivering for an hour or so. I decided to act upon it, I came back to visit my mom sooner then planned and of course the whole time couldn’t get him out of my head. We‘ve Seen each other 3 times so far, the first time we made longer eye contact right away, he seemed to always look at me, once when he walked right past me he looked directly into my eyes too (and he is quite taller then me). We locked eyes for maybe a second 3 more times, all in a time period of about 10 or 15 minutes. The 2nd time I went I had this ( I think stupid ) plan, of paying him a little less attention. Our eyes locked when I walked in, but after that I didn’t look at him as much, we only had one more eye contact that day and I also noticed him looking down my body. A little after that I could see him through the corner of my eyes and he seemed nervous. Idk he kinda didn’t really stand still and like changed his arm and hand position all the time. Today I saw him with my mom. When I turned around to look at him I was catching him staring at me and quickly looking away. Besides that it was rather Frustrating tho, we locked eyes 3 or 4 times but only for a split second. I decided to be a little bolder because I ‚ignored‘ him a little more the other day, but when i looked at him he mostly wasn’t looking at me or talking to other people. My mom said tho, she caught him looking at me while I looked away. I just want him to talk to me, but I don’t know how to do get him to do so. It‘s obvious he‘s into me. He literally always seems to remember me, even if he doesn’t see me for a year. I don’t know about 3rd parties, but I don’t think he would look at me like this if there were some. The problem is, i have only 5 more days before I fly home, 4 on which he could possibly work. I sure know how to manifest but I don’t know how to do it with a time limit. Has anyone some advice for me?

Don't think. Don't try. Just do it.

7/03/2019 3:27 pm  #2

Re: How do I get him to finally talk to me fast?

Erm, you talk to him? There's no need to overcomplicate things.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/03/2019 3:40 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/05/2019 11:57 pm  #3

Re: How do I get him to finally talk to me fast?

How would my ex get to know that i have changed myself and now i have become a far better version of what i was when he left me. Please somebody help. As i just cant contact him and tell him see i am a better person now and please come back. What to do ????

Board footera