Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2019 12:24 pm  #1

Lots of synchronicities

It’s been Days and there are lot of synchronicities that I saw. Are synchronicities anything to do with manifestation related to specific person. Her friends contact me most of the time but I don’t want to talk to them as mostly they are responsible for our split. What should I do , sometime impatience kills me.

6/30/2019 2:52 pm  #2

Re: Lots of synchronicities

What do you mean by synchronities? Examples?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/01/2019 9:30 am  #3

Repeating numbers , random YouTube videos that support my desire that it can work. Seeing her randomly, her friends calling me for help..etc etc

7/01/2019 10:12 am  #4

Depends. If you're expecting to see synchronisations then you'll get em. I like to take them as a sign you're on the right path.

Make sure you are attributing them to the progress of your manifestation rather than in of themselves. You could ask the universe the only send them to you if they're to do with your SP. This would mean everytime you see them you'll know everything is dandy

Also I had quite a few today. Thank the universe!

Last edited by Wyrdandwonderful (7/01/2019 10:13 am)

" Faith is the deepest and truest form of Magic "

7/03/2019 4:24 am  #5

Yeah, exactly i said before asking for them. I am feeling better about life. very positive.Β 

7/06/2019 9:23 am  #6

A little insight . Does letting go seems like we are moving on from our SP?

7/06/2019 12:41 pm  #7

Vishesh wrote:

A little insight . Does letting go seems like we are moving on from our SP?

Not necessarily. It depends what your definition of the term is. It's not a phrase I like because it causes confusion. What you are letting go of is the anxiety and obsession about the situation not the wish.

You could let go of the whole thing and decide to move on if you want, which is what I did as I told you in the private message, but that was me deciding to drop it because I didn't have the wish anymore.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/06/2019 5:15 pm  #8

Yes I remember, what you told me ! But sometimes i see something retaliated to her and I feel nothing , and a thought comes to my mind  I moving on from her , was she not my soulmate, or I have my belief over universe has became so strong , I automatically refuse the reality for what it is.

Board footera