Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2019 4:18 pm  #1

Attracted her but have a third party

I brokeup with my girl in 2014 practised LOA etc had some success  cut to the present in 2018 i attracted her back we started off well.We met and all of sudden we gathered we love eachother even now,we became so close and expressed love to eachother.We became friends with benefits and she was contemplating on breaking up with her current bf to get back with me.

This guy was one of the reasons we brokeup in 2014.We met so many times and had our intimate moments as well.Now things have changed .She says if he wasnt in her life she would have been with me and would have married me.

This has been the case for the last 4 months noe.During this time I lost my Dad and have been really emotionally disturbed too.Now I am settling down and not sure how i would get rid of third party and get her back to commit .I want to marry her and have wonderful relationship with her.Please help.

6/26/2019 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Attracted her but have a third party

positivelife wrote:

I brokeup with my girl in 2014 practised LOA etc had some success cut to the present in 2018 i attracted her back we started off well.We met and all of sudden we gathered we love eachother even now,we became so close and expressed love to eachother.We became friends with benefits and she was contemplating on breaking up with her current bf to get back with me.

This guy was one of the reasons we brokeup in 2014.We met so many times and had our intimate moments as well.Now things have changed .She says if he wasnt in her life she would have been with me and would have married me.

This has been the case for the last 4 months noe.During this time I lost my Dad and have been really emotionally disturbed too.Now I am settling down and not sure how i would get rid of third party and get her back to commit .I want to marry her and have wonderful relationship with her.Please help.

I'm sorry about your dad, I can't imagine how you're feeling.Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UzP1MUNjdYΒ This video isn't specifically about specific people but it applies to everything and the advice works.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/27/2019 10:09 am  #3

Thank you that was a good video. I used to do RS, visulation and self love affirmations etc. Now I don't seem to have enough focus to do them. I am too worried about current reality. I get frustrated because of whats happening between the girl and the third party .

Last edited by positivelife (6/30/2019 3:45 pm)

6/30/2019 2:56 pm  #4

Things have been going well for the last 3 to 4 days.My SP was chasing me i.e calling and texting me.As I stopped that from my end.Only was working on myself and doing some internal work.She may be felt the energy change and started getting drawn towards me.My bday is in 2 wks time .She just mentioned she is going to visit the third party during that time.I felt disappointed .Its because I lost my Dad who isnt going to be arouns for my Bday obvsly this year and she isnt going to be atleast present to wish me.As when she is with the thirdparty she doesnt even message me.

How do I deal with this

6/30/2019 4:48 pm  #5

positivelife wrote:

Things have been going well for the last 3 to 4 days.My SP was chasing me i.e calling and texting me.As I stopped that from my end.Only was working on myself and doing some internal work.She may be felt the energy change and started getting drawn towards me.My bday is in 2 wks time .She just mentioned she is going to visit the third party during that time.I felt disappointed .Its because I lost my Dad who isnt going to be arouns for my Bday obvsly this year and she isnt going to be atleast present to wish me.As when she is with the thirdparty she doesnt even message me.

How do I deal with this

You live in the end and ignore it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/05/2019 2:47 pm  #6

Well I dint react emotionally to it.Just in my mind I said "She isnt going to go to him during my birthday week".
Just let it go and guess what she dint get her leave sanctioned at work and isnt going anywhere.

Small but significant manifestation.

I am unable to stay at it i.e mental diet.Do it for 2 to 3 days and get back to normal again due to the current reality.

Board footera