Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2019 10:56 pm  #1

Wondering how it will come to pass

Hello, everyone. I have a question for those who have manifested their SP back the Neville way. First and foremost, let me make this clear so you understand my mental state clearly. I am not coming from a place of lack. I feel good almost all the time and I am sure I am doing most things right. Now, I have created my assumptions, done my imaginal acts, and assumed the feeling of wish fulfilled. However, sometimes I just cannot help but wonder how it will come to pass. I am not obsessing about it, it just naturally happens sometimes. So I end up checking my social media DMs and emails, just sometimes. When I do this, I do it knowing that it is all done. Just cannot stop myself from wondering at times. Is it normal? Please reply and share anything from your experience and manifesting knowledge. Thank you!Β 

7/25/2019 3:08 pm  #2

Re: Wondering how it will come to pass

You are forgetting the most important part...LETTING GO...if your doing all of that regardless of how you feel ( also you don't have to feel good to manifest) that's a misconception that people have to be happy and feel good 24-7..
but yes you gotta stop wondering HOW..when your mind starts to go there change to something different.Β  drop the desire--listen to Joseph Alai he is great with Nevilles teachings

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

7/26/2019 3:06 am  #3

Re: Wondering how it will come to pass

Thank you for replying. Trust me, I did let go. I have. But I could not forget the HOW part because things seemed way too away from my manifestation. I did ignore the reality for months, got busy with many other things, and stayed faithful to my imagination, but how things were, it undeniably seemed like it would years to change. And I am talking about continents, and long distance relationships. I know nothing is impossible to the universe, and things can change in an instant, but the question kept popping in my mind. So I have been doing this powerful thing recently. I am revising the past, all the memories, changing all the things which happened and which make me feel like it will take a very long time and that it is very hard to get to the fruition point of my manifestation, and all that. Let's be honest, nobody wants it to take years. Especially, when it is concerning a person you hold dearest. Bit by bit, I am changing all those unwanted memories, and it really is helping me feel a lot better and I am no longer stuck on the how. It does not feel like it is going to take a lot. It feels like it has happened and it is here now. I have stronger focus on what I want. I believe this was a part of the bridge of incidents. The bridge does not have to be only about the events of the physical world. It also has to deal with the inner state. It has to rid us of any blocks we keep within us, not just the external things. That is all. Let me know what you think. Β 

Board footera