Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2019 7:05 am  #1

Self love sp

Hi guys, as you all know if you read my posts, my ex and I agreed to be friends. However lately he had been ignoring me so last night I told him I couldn’t be his friend and that I’m letting him go. I know I created him being the way he is but I think that I want to show myself I can be worthy of someone respecting me so that’s the reason I told him I’m letting him go. I think right now I’m trying to create him respecting me and appreciating me. I don’t think I can create that if I keep accepting poor treatment. What do you guys think? I feel a lot better. Do I just go to the end and imagine the end result?

6/24/2019 7:18 am  #2

Re: Self love sp

Oxolove wrote:

Hi guys, as you all know if you read my posts, my ex and I agreed to be friends. However lately he had been ignoring me so last night I told him I couldn’t be his friend and that I’m letting him go. I know I created him being the way he is but I think that I want to show myself I can be worthy of someone respecting me so that’s the reason I told him I’m letting him go. I think right now I’m trying to create him respecting me and appreciating me. I don’t think I can create that if I keep accepting poor treatment. What do you guys think? I feel a lot better. Do I just go to the end and imagine the end result?

Yes! Live in the end and stick to your mental diet. It doesn’t matter whether you guys are friends right now or enemies, or whether you’re in contact every day or not at all. If you live in the end and stick to your mental diet, you WILL end up together. Just be consistent and give things time to play out.

6/24/2019 7:53 am  #3

Oxolove wrote:

Yes indeed, and I agree with your course of action. Your last sentence - just do it!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/24/2019 12:33 pm  #4

Thank you both! I think it’ll be easier to manifest this way because I won’t be wondering when our communication it’s going to turn into something else. I think this way I can focus solely on the end result ! ☺️

7/07/2019 3:41 am  #5

What happened in the last two weeks to change this? My guess is that you didn't hear from him, got upset about it and started trying to change it by contacting him, didn't hear, chased him up, got upset, called him again to say sorry, heard nothing, got upset, ad infinitum.

Nothing will change whilst you upset yourself except you might be more upset.

I want more for you than being on a string. He clearly doesn't want to be friends, not in the way I interpret friendship. When you "agreed" to be friends I think you were agreeing to different things. Changing your thoughts really is the best way forward.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/07/2019 8:24 am  #6

You’re right I did do what you say...I think I am scared that if we are not in good terms , I cannot manifest a relationship with him and now that I’ve done all this over contacting it scares me even more that he won’t want to try with me again.

7/07/2019 9:47 am  #7

Oxolove wrote:

You’re right I did do what you say...I think I am scared that if we are not in good terms , I cannot manifest a relationship with him and now that I’ve done all this over contacting it scares me even more that he won’t want to try with me again.

Nothing is impossible. Take that literally. It truly does not matter how bad things are right now. You can and will manifest a loving relationship with him if you stick to your mental diet for long enough and ignore current reality. You just need to trust that and be patient.

7/07/2019 6:26 pm  #8

fizzy wrote:

Oxolove wrote:

Nothing is impossible. Take that literally. It truly does not matter how bad things are right now. You can and will manifest a loving relationship with him if you stick to your mental diet for long enough and ignore current reality. You just need to trust that and be patient.

Thank you. I really want to succeed at this, it has just been hard to focus lately with so many emotions I have.

Board footera