Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2019 3:24 am  #11

Re: Trouble with mental diet

I have nothing to loose. But she keeps on posting pictures with other guy , I just feel like I am manipulating her happiness. I feel like giving up sometimes. Help me with this thought. Heart knows the truth about ending us together but reality keeps on showing the opposite.

6/24/2019 4:12 am  #12

Re: Trouble with mental diet

Vishesh wrote:

I have nothing to loose. But she keeps on posting pictures with other guy , I just feel like I am manipulating her happiness. I feel like giving up sometimes. Help me with this thought. Heart knows the truth about ending us together but reality keeps on showing the opposite.

We've already told you and helped you. Cynthia has at length, Fizzy has, you simply need to do it. We can't change your thought patterns for you. So what if she is posting pictures with another guy? That happened to me, and that relationship ended anyway. (I didn't get the guy, but I don't want him, so it's irrelevant). I only said it to show that relationships end all the time. You are NOT manipulating anyone. It is NOT too late. We've told you over and over, please just try it and forget that idea.Β 

Imagine you wanted to buy a car and there was only one of them left and you and someone else wanted it. Would you say to them "I don't want to manipulate you into not having it" and allow them to buy it instead? I don't think so. I wouldn't, anyhow. This is no different.Β 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/24/2019 4:13 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera