Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2019 7:02 am  #1

Trouble with mental diet

I have been in good mental diet for sometimes. I was away with social media, today I opened it. Saw a photo of her with a third party on a long drive. And again it hit me. I really feel like giving up. How to keep away the anxiety. I don’t want to give up. Please help. It’s heart wrenching sometimes.

6/22/2019 7:09 am  #2

Re: Trouble with mental diet

How to keep away the anxiety? Don’t look at social media. If this is important enough to you, you will do it. If not, then maybe it’s best to move on and not bother with the mental diet. Your success is completely in your own hands. Nobody can do this for you.

6/22/2019 7:36 am  #3

fizzy wrote:

How to keep away the anxiety? Don’t look at social media. If this is important enough to you, you will do it. If not, then maybe it’s best to move on and not bother with the mental diet. Your success is completely in your own hands. Nobody can do this for you.

Don’t you think universe is sometimes too harsh  on us. The person who is willing to work so hard to change for better instead of accepting the flaws the way it is , is given some moment of joy for the goal he is working hard.

6/22/2019 8:09 am  #4

Vishesh wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Don’t you think universe is sometimes too harsh  on us. The person who is willing to work so hard to change for better instead of accepting the flaws the way it is , is given some moment of joy for the goal he is working hard.

No, because YOU are the universe. You are God. There is no power outside of you that has any sort of control over you or how your life goes. You create everything that happens to you, both good things and bad things. Nobody else has the ability to create anything in your reality, only you. As soon as you accept this and take responsibility, you can change things for the better.

6/23/2019 11:28 am  #5

If something doesn't make you feel good, don't look at it. Unfollow or unfriend people if you have to. 
I agree with Fizzy, you are the universe, you can change your world. 😊

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/23/2019 11:54 am  #6

Valkyrie-xo wrote:

If something doesn't make you feel good, don't look at it. Unfollow or unfriend people if you have to. 
I agree with Fizzy, you are the universe, you can change your world. 😊

Thanks to you both. Actually i am still blocked but i used to see through my friend's profile. Which was wrong. It used to give me a fake temporary feeling she is still close to me. I was doing all wrong and i am ashamed of that. I intend to make it all right.

6/23/2019 3:13 pm  #7

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like I am too late to start all this . I know it’s up to me but it hits sometimes.

6/23/2019 3:47 pm  #8

Vishesh wrote:

Sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like I am too late to start all this . I know it’s up to me but it hits sometimes.

There’s no such thing as “too late”.

6/23/2019 4:56 pm  #9

Don’t worry about being blocked. I am like you struggling with creating a different version of him but I have manifested being blocked twice. So it’s totally possible ☺️

6/24/2019 1:07 am  #10

Vishesh wrote:

Just do it! You've nothing to lose have you?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera