Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2019 9:53 am  #1

Do You REALLY Want Them Back

I know I've written a post like this in the past; it just came to mind again.

I have noticed that a lot of people stumble across LOA when they are desperate to get their exes back or to solve some unrequited love situation. 
They proceed to throw themselves into the concept while not entirely believing, and they do the work they believe to be correct, they still complain about lack, they see no results, and they give up.

They often wind up finding a new person and forget about the old one. This was me at more than one point; I've now met the perfect person for me. 

Can you manifest the ex/specific Person? Yes. Ask yourself this, though. Is this what you truly want?

Do you want them back because you love them? Or is it because your pride is hurt?
Are you just after an apology because they hurt you?

Think these things through before you attempt to manifest an ex back. You can have anything you want with this law. Why settle if you're not sure this is what you actually want? 

💕

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/13/2019 12:19 am  #2

Re: Do You REALLY Want Them Back

I agree wholeheartedly with this, having been unable to let go of exes in the past for reasons of, when I truly analysed it, pride. I felt having the person would validate me. It's even more pertinent to those people who insist "but I love him" when the guy has treated them and others with disdain for years. I'd argue they see this as a challenge rather than genuine love. I fail to see how love can thrive in those sort of circumstances. Then they blame themselves because they bleat it's all because it's them pushed out and not the other person.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/13/2019 3:46 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly with this, having been unable to let go of exes in the past for reasons of, when I truly analysed it, pride. I felt having the person would validate me. It's even more pertinent to those people who insist "but I love him" when the guy has treated them and others with disdain for years. I'd argue they see this as a challenge rather than genuine love. I fail to see how love can thrive in those sort of circumstances. Then they blame themselves because they bleat it's all because it's them pushed out and not the other person.

Well... it IS them pushed out and not the other person. Maybe on ‘regular’ forums that deal with relationships, you can place the blame on the other person. But on a reality creation forum such as this one, we know otherwise. If you don’t see other people as only you pushed out, then what’s the point of discussing conscious creation? You just gave all your power away to these ‘other’ people.

6/13/2019 4:08 am  #4

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Well... it IS them pushed out and not the other person. Maybe on ‘regular’ forums that deal with relationships, you can place the blame on the other person. But on a reality creation forum such as this one, we know otherwise. If you don’t see other people as only you pushed out, then what’s the point of discussing conscious creation? You just gave all your power away to these ‘other’ people.

Fizzy 👍👍👍

6/13/2019 8:15 am  #5

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'm talking about using "pushed out" as an excuse for not creating their own circumstances, ie blaming themselves for another person's actions without consciously changing those.

6/13/2019 5:50 pm  #6

One night I was eating a big ass pizza and I realized it wasn't really her I wanted, I wanted my food back. All those times she said she wasn't hungry but then she ate up my fries. It wasn't a broken heart, it was an empty stomach all along.

6/14/2019 7:26 am  #7

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

One night I was eating a big ass pizza and I realized it wasn't really her I wanted, I wanted my food back. All those times she said she wasn't hungry but then she ate up my fries. It wasn't a broken heart, it was an empty stomach all along.

OK, but what are your general thoughts on the ex-back thing? 

6/17/2019 4:03 am  #8

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Most people think it means that what you imagine and assume of an individual becomes real of that person. But Neville said that though we do influence others we should choose the state of the wish fulfilled. Neville said that people will play their part to help you physically fulfil the state of the wish fulfilled. He gave several examples, one of them was when he wanted to get his brothers tickets to an opera and it came about by him being rewarded for confronting a con man. Did Neville imagine a con man? Did he assume the man was a con man? He imagined the end result and it just so happened that the con man  unknowingly help Neville get what he wants. He played his part, the role of a con man, but it ultimately helped Neville.In another story, Neville needed tickets to leave Barbados but he didn't try to influence anyone but by living in the state of the wish fulfilled he said he unknowingly influenced a man to cancel his trip which allowed the ticketmaster to give him a ticket. And this is the same passage where he said "everyone is yourself pushed out", but he wasn't referring to individuals being exactly what you assume of them. Instead he meant it more in the sense that people in general will help get what you want and act in their own states/ self-concept to do so, they act in harmony with the state you embody.But didn't he say it's not up to you to decide who will do what and how they will do it, instead he says to just embody the state of the wish fulfilled. When you live in the state of the wish fulfilled, people will act in ways that help you whether you know it or not, whether they know it or not because they are still playing their part - like the con man and the ticketmaster doing their jobs and not knowing who it would benefit. But though you don't see it there is still a bridge of incidents taking place to help you, but it couldn't have happened if you weren't in the state of the wish fulfilled, thus all that action in the outer world to support you is "you pushed out" - more like the state of the wish fulfilled pushed out and made real.

6/17/2019 4:44 am  #9

Neville did say all that about various people playing their parts in the fulfilment of your desire, but he also talked about what you assume about another person becoming true of your own experience with that person. He's got a whole recording about it called Mental Diets that is on youtube under the title 'self talk power', and I just remembered that you yourself posted the written version of that not long ago. Do you remember about how the girl's boss changed toward her when she changed her mental arguments with him to him praising her instead, resulting in a complete change in their relationship for the better?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/17/2019 5:44 am  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Neville did say all that about various people playing their parts in the fulfilment of your desire, but he also talked about what you assume about another person becoming true of your own experience with that person. He's got a whole recording about it called Mental Diets that is on youtube under the title 'self talk power', and I just remembered that you yourself posted the written version of that not long ago. Do you remember about how the girl's boss changed toward her when she changed her mental arguments with him to him praising her instead, resulting in a complete change in their relationship for the better?

I did! I think it is important to remember that, particularly in situations where people are, for example, making plans and saying things like "Oh, Katie is always flaky, I bet she cancels" and then it happens. 

Board footera