Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2019 6:52 am  #1

Up in my vortex/desire cloud. Come and join me. Happy happy happy!!

Hi everyone. I have been having a super alignment few days, from waking until back to sleep.It's such a lovely feeling, and I am milking every moment of it.I have just posted my latest blog post live, on my site, and if you want the link then you should find it under my name. If not then just shout me... Not too loud though please as I am so enjoying the peace and quiet today.The post is all about writing your list of wishes and desires, and I think it's shot me right up into my vortex/desire cloud.I do love it when this happens! Just one of the absolute best things for me about writing all about the law of attraction..Anyways, happy happy happy I am. Come up and join me!

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

6/11/2019 1:26 pm  #2

Re: Up in my vortex/desire cloud. Come and join me. Happy happy happy!!

Thank you Eveee      I was just looking for something to inspire me     

very helpful   in fact  exactly what I needed    just made me a bit happy  to have some ideas to change up what I have been doing   

6/13/2019 6:57 am  #3

Re: Up in my vortex/desire cloud. Come and join me. Happy happy happy!!

Hiya, I am so pleased that you found my post just when it was needed the most. 
The reason for starting the blog in the first place was to inspire, and so I know I am doing things right
Ideas are always good to try, as everyone is so different and can work with different methods of deliberate creating better than  others. 
Hope that you have tried some out with success. Please let me know if you can. 
Thanks and happy manifesting

Eve from Best Law of Attraction at https://www.bestlawofattraction.com Why not pop in and say hello!
Much love x

Board footera