Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2019 10:30 am  #31

Re: We get what we believe to be true?

Anita wrote:

I would probably text with him often and hang outwith him often etc.and I would dont wait on his text or feel iignored..but for me this dont give me feeling that I manifest relationship this way..when I wanted work in different city with my ex in the past , so I every day imagined how I walked with my suitcase from my home and I imagined we are in a bus and travelled...and I did it.I manifested it that we worked in different town together..but during day I often doubted and I was afraid that it not happened , I told with my friend that what if we didnt go away etc..but I imagined this scene every night and every morning(that I walked feom my home and we traveled) and it happened .this was my biggest manifestation and I dont think that I lived in the end .. we worked away just one week because I did a mistake in job but I manifested that we were away together.

If that works for you then do it that way. There isn’t one set way to go about manifesting things.

7/08/2019 11:03 am  #32

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

And I have to live in the end ,so I have to imagine I already have a relationship with him?what if I imagine he tell me he want a relationship with me? For me its easier imagine this way

Technically, you don’t have to imagine any type of scene. All you need to do is feel that you have the relationship right now. What would your thoughts be every day if you were already in the relationship? That’s what should be in your mind any time thoughts of him come up. I think if all you do is imagine him telling you that he wants a relationship with you, it becomes more like you’re daydreaming. Like you’re imagining something you hope will happen someday. You’re in the relationship NOW. So if you’re in the relationship now, what are your thoughts? What are your feelings? What do you imagine since he’s already your boyfriend?

Imagining someone telling you they want a relationship with you is still keeping the result, ie the actual relationship, in the future. People say they want all kinds of things and then realise they don't.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/08/2019 12:26 pm  #33

But if I believe that I will manifest a relationship if I will imagine he tell me he want a relationship and for me its easier imagine these scene over and over , so finally I will manifest it when we manifest what we believe its true , not? If I think that this is right technique so it will right for me

7/08/2019 1:22 pm  #34

Anita wrote:

But if I believe that I will manifest a relationship if I will imagine he tell me he want a relationship and for me its easier imagine these scene over and over , so finally I will manifest it when we manifest what we believe its true , not? If I think that this is right technique so it will right for me

Yes, you are correct.

7/08/2019 3:35 pm  #35

Anita wrote:

I'm afraid I'm struggling to understand what you mean here. You're saying that you believe you will manifest the relationship with him ultimately, but you have to do steps such as him asking you to be in a relationship with him? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/09/2019 1:01 pm  #36

For me its easier imagine he tell me he want a relationship with me than imagine that I already have a relationship. Because I want imagine one scene over and over but dont know what I have imagine..walk? dinner with him and that he is tell me he loves me ? I dont know why ,but for me its easier just imagine he tell me he want a relationship with me and this scene imagine over and over.´.It give me a feeling I have a relationship with him . When I have imagine just dinner with him or cuddling (things which a couple do in a relationship)so this  dont give me a feeling that I already have a relationship with him, because these things I can do with him without a relationship too when we are a fwb....In my imagination I need hear word "relationship" .. I dont know it make sense :D

Last edited by Anita (7/10/2019 3:31 am)

7/10/2019 3:37 am  #37

Fizzy and What if I want manifest my sp delete his account on date app? Or that he doesnt text with other girls..but how I will know I manifested this if I dont will controll it? When I have live in the end, so I cant controll him already delete his acoount and I dont want stalking him..

7/10/2019 7:49 am  #38

Anita wrote:

Fizzy and What if I want manifest my sp delete his account on date app? Or that he doesnt text with other girls..but how I will know I manifested this if I dont will controll it? When I have live in the end, so I cant controll him already delete his acoount and I dont want stalking him..

I think this is a small detail that you don’t need to worry about. Your desired end result is for him to be with only you and have no interest in other women. So just stay focused on that and these small details - him deleting his account and not texting other women anymore - will work themselves out.

Board footera