Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2019 9:00 am  #21

Re: We get what we believe to be true?

Anita wrote:

So how stop to be open possibility of these things happening? Changing beliefs ?I dont think I have a power change all my beliefs. My beliefs are so strong... you did  change all your beliefs and  so all people have behavior and life what you want  in your reality  ?
Btw If I want my sp have a relationship with me and job in my country and I want this happen in spec.date what I have to do? I really want believe that I know manifest this in spec.date and I really want be with him in spec.date but I dont want believe in it 100% ...I know all theory about all those things but I dont know create what I want..

Yes... you would have to change your beliefs to stop people getting sick... it’s possible but it might be easier to just imagine that specific people are healthy so that they recover from their sickness, rather than eliminate sickness from your reality altogether. As I said, it’s possible but might be difficult. No, I haven’t changed all my beliefs so that all the people in my reality would behave how I would like but I know it’s possible.

To manifest your relationship, stick to a mental diet. Amanda explains mental diet quite a bit on her channel. That’s all it would take. I would drop the time limit — the sooner the new thoughts of your mental diet come natural to you, the sooner things will manifest.

7/05/2019 2:57 pm  #22

Hello Fizzy, so we dont have act as if? I think what If I tell myself intentions and I do visualisationand mental diet that I have my sp but physically I wait on him and I dont have a mood go out with someone because I want be with him? I think I dont have a mood go on the party etc because I want be on the party with my sp..and my friends have a boyfriends and they dont have a time for me(yes I know this is my creation too)  and thiy is cause that  I want be with my sp even more because my friend  enjoy and spend their time with their boyfriends and Im jelaous and I feel alone even more  and I want spent my time with my sp too ..but if I have  option go on the party, so I dont want go because I want be with my sp and I wait when I will see in my reality what I want..is iit wrong ?

Last edited by Anita (7/05/2019 2:58 pm)

7/05/2019 3:24 pm  #23

Anita wrote:

Hello Fizzy, so we dont have act as if? I think what If I tell myself intentions and I do visualisationand mental diet that I have my sp but physically I wait on him and I dont have a mood go out with someone because I want be with him? I think I dont have a mood go on the party etc because I want be on the party with my sp..and my friends have a boyfriends and they dont have a time for me(yes I know this is my creation too)  and thiy is cause that  I want be with my sp even more because my friend  enjoy and spend their time with their boyfriends and Im jelaous and I feel alone even more  and I want spent my time with my sp too ..but if I have  option go on the party, so I dont want go because I want be with my sp and I wait when I will see in my reality what I want..is iit wrong ?

Well I think you should avoid anything that goes against your mental diet. So if going out makes you aware that you aren’t with your sp, then I wouldn’t. Or maybe you can change what going out means to you? Maybe it could mean you are in a relationship with your sp but you sometimes go out to parties without him and he sometimes hangs out with his friends without you, too. Anything that makes you think thoughts that your sp doesn’t want to be with you and that you are alone isn’t good. So I would either avoid those things or change the meaning you give to them. Amanda made a video about dating other people while manifesting a sp, I don’t know if you saw that one or not. I know that’s not your exact problem, but she talks about how it’s really up to you whether you do that or not because it all depends on what you think and the meaning you give to things.

7/06/2019 5:12 am  #24

But I dont want date with other people when they dont attract me.. Im just sad when Im not with my sp if my friends are with their boyfriends..I always somewhere read that we dont have forget about our friends if we have a relationship and we dont have be  a addict,  but why all my friends when find love, so always spend their time with their boyfriends ...I want be with my sp even more when Im home sad and bired because my friends are with their boyfriends...I have always similar experiences..every my friend find a boyfriend and Im alone..

7/06/2019 5:39 am  #25

Anita wrote:

But I dont want date with other people when they dont attract me.. Im just sad when Im not with my sp if my friends are with their boyfriends..I always somewhere read that we dont have forget about our friends if we have a relationship and we dont have be  a addict,  but why all my friends when find love, so always spend their time with their boyfriends ...I want be with my sp even more when Im home sad and bired because my friends are with their boyfriends...I have always similar experiences..every my friend find a boyfriend and Im alone..

As you said, you’re creating your friends to be this way. But I think you really just have to find a way to cope with this while you are working on your manifestation. It might not be the greatest for the time being, but what’s more important to you in the end? Missing a few outings with your friends or getting your SP? I would do whatever feels less terrible for you. Even if you are home and your friends are out with their boyfriends, you shouldn’t be dwelling on the fact that you don’t have a boyfriend right now. That’s not staying in line with your mental diet. You have to stay on top of your thoughts and not let outside circumstances control what you’re thinking and feeling.

7/07/2019 1:32 pm  #26

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

As you said, you’re creating your friends to be this way. But I think you really just have to find a way to cope with this while you are working on your manifestation. It might not be the greatest for the time being, but what’s more important to you in the end? Missing a few outings with your friends or getting your SP? I would do whatever feels less terrible for you. Even if you are home and your friends are out with their boyfriends, you shouldn’t be dwelling on the fact that you don’t have a boyfriend right now. That’s not staying in line with your mental diet. You have to stay on top of your thoughts and not let outside circumstances control what you’re thinking and feeling.

but have I must be a happy when I do intentions etc? I really dont know be in a good mood when I dont see my desire in my reality. I Know probably just a believe that I can manifest my desire, but I dont know be in  a positive mood. Amanda said that if we  are thinking on what we want, so we have a positive emotions. But I dont have a positive emotions even thought I think about what I want and not about I dont want .

7/07/2019 3:54 pm  #27

Anita wrote:

but have I must be a happy when I do intentions etc? I really dont know be in a good mood when I dont see my desire in my reality. I Know probably just a believe that I can manifest my desire, but I dont know be in  a positive mood. Amanda said that if we  are thinking on what we want, so we have a positive emotions. But I dont have a positive emotions even thought I think about what I want and not about I dont want .

No, you don’t have to be happy when you do your intentions. You just need to stick to your mental diet. Most of the time, feeling like you already have what you desire makes a person feel happy. But if that doesn’t make you feel happy, then you can feel however it makes you feel. The important thing is staying on top of your thoughts and feeling that your desire is yours already.

7/08/2019 8:07 am  #28

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

No, you don’t have to be happy when you do your intentions. You just need to stick to your mental diet. Most of the time, feeling like you already have what you desire makes a person feel happy. But if that doesn’t make you feel happy, then you can feel however it makes you feel. The important thing is staying on top of your thoughts and feeling that your desire is yours already.

And I have to live in the end ,so I have to imagine I already have a relationship with him?what if I imagine he tell me he want a relationship with me? For me its easier imagine this way

7/08/2019 9:05 am  #29

Anita wrote:

And I have to live in the end ,so I have to imagine I already have a relationship with him?what if I imagine he tell me he want a relationship with me? For me its easier imagine this way

Technically, you don’t have to imagine any type of scene. All you need to do is feel that you have the relationship right now. What would your thoughts be every day if you were already in the relationship? That’s what should be in your mind any time thoughts of him come up. I think if all you do is imagine him telling you that he wants a relationship with you, it becomes more like you’re daydreaming. Like you’re imagining something you hope will happen someday. You’re in the relationship NOW. So if you’re in the relationship now, what are your thoughts? What are your feelings? What do you imagine since he’s already your boyfriend?

7/08/2019 9:32 am  #30

I would probably text with him often and hang outwith him often etc.and I would dont wait on his text or feel iignored..but for me this dont give me feeling that I manifest relationship this way..when I wanted work in different city with my ex in the past , so I every day imagined how I walked with my suitcase from my home and I imagined we are in a bus and travelled...and I did it.I manifested it that we worked in different town together..but during day I often doubted and I was afraid that it not happened , I told with my friend that what if we didnt go away etc..but I imagined this scene every night and every morning(that I walked feom my home and we traveled) and it happened .this was my biggest manifestation and I dont think that I lived in the end .. we worked away just one week because I did a mistake in job but I manifested that we were away together.

Last edited by Anita (7/08/2019 9:33 am)

Board footera