Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2019 8:51 am  #11

Re: We get what we believe to be true?

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Hello Fizzy. I watched on youtube Create your future. So I understand that we just have to change our intention, words thoughts. we are already good enough..Of course my fwb want be a relationship with me, of course he working in my country and we have amazing relationship. But how these thoughts change my situation when I dont feel be a true these words? I can tell myself all day these positive words, but what I still feel doubts ? I want manifest a relationship with him during this summer and I want have amazing summer with him but I still dont know 100% believe that it can change in a two months..How believe that he will stop work in different country than me etc..I already want have a amazing relationship. I never have..
I really dont know what technique can work for me..if I wanted ex back, so I was try superman challenge. And I manifested that he texted me and we were together one night but he was never told he want a relationship again..and Im afraid that with this new boy I dont will know manifest what I want too.

It’s not about just saying the intentions, it’s about staying on top of your mental diet. When you have a thought that isn’t line with you already being in a good relationship with him right now, you notice it and flip it to one that is. It’s all about living in the end inside your mind all the time. You don’t have to think about the relationship all day. But whenever thoughts about it come up, you do need to make sure those thoughts are positive and coming from the position of already having it right now. You keep noticing your thoughts about it and flipping them until you naturally start having positive thoughts about having it right now and you don’t have to put as much effort into it anymore. As she says on that channel, your thoughts create and everyone is you pushed out. Nobody else has the ability to think in your reality. If it has worked for many many other people, why can’t it work for you?

If you haven’t yet, watch the new video Amanda posted. I think it will help.

https://youtu.be/A9Rbn5GbDGg

but why if Im happy about something so I sometimes attracted opposite ?? when my thougths and feelings were good? I have an experience that if I was look forward about some event long time, so finally it was negative experience and it was boring event and I had argument  etc.. and sometimes II didnt have good mood go on some event and I was think I will boring there etc, and  finally it was so amazing party  ..,.so why I created opposite my thoughts and feelings?

6/20/2019 11:09 am  #12

Anita wrote:

but why if Im happy about something so I sometimes attracted opposite ?? when my thougths and feelings were good? I have an experience that if I was look forward about some event long time, so finally it was negative experience and it was boring event and I had argument  etc.. and sometimes II didnt have good mood go on some event and I was think I will boring there etc, and  finally it was so amazing party  ..,.so why I created opposite my thoughts and feelings?

Did you actually intend for the event to go well or did you just have good thoughts and feelings about it beforehand? There’s a difference between knowing you are God and intending an event go well from that place, and just having good thoughts about something but still believing there are many different ways the event could actually go. If you didn’t intend that it go a certain way, then you could’ve left open the possibility that it could all go badly. Does that make sense? You never ‘attract’ anything. It manifests out from you.

6/21/2019 4:23 am  #13

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Did you actually intend for the event to go well or did you just have good thoughts and feelings about it beforehand? There’s a difference between knowing you are God and intending an event go well from that place, and just having good thoughts about something but still believing there are many different ways the event could actually go. If you didn’t intend that it go a certain way, then you could’ve left open the possibility that it could all go badly. Does that make sense? You never ‘attract’ anything. It manifests out from you.

But for me its still so hard to believe that we can change person changing our thoughts about them. Because so many people when meet someone new, so they think about him just good things and other people tell them they are bad and they should be careful  etc and we still believe that our person is amazing and we dont see nothing negative and later this our person start be a bad and other people opinions was true.. for example some women is in a relationship and friends or family tell her that his boyfriend cheating her etc and she doesnt believe her friends and family and she always think they just jelaous on her relationship etc..and later she find out that he really cheating her and other poeple told her a true.

6/21/2019 4:56 am  #14

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

But for me its still so hard to believe that we can change person changing our thoughts about them. Because so many people when meet someone new, so they think about him just good things and other people tell them they are bad and they should be careful etc and we still believe that our person is amazing and we dont see nothing negative and later this our person start be a bad and other people opinions was true.. for example some women is in a relationship and friends or family tell her that his boyfriend cheating her etc and she doesnt believe her friends and family and she always think they just jelaous on her relationship etc..and later she find out that he really cheating her and other poeple told her a true.

If this happens regularly I would look at who I was attracting/attracted to in the first place rather than waste so much time and energy trying to change an endless stream of blokes. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/21/2019 5:36 am  #15

Anita wrote:

But for me its still so hard to believe that we can change person changing our thoughts about them. Because so many people when meet someone new, so they think about him just good things and other people tell them they are bad and they should be careful  etc and we still believe that our person is amazing and we dont see nothing negative and later this our person start be a bad and other people opinions was true.. for example some women is in a relationship and friends or family tell her that his boyfriend cheating her etc and she doesnt believe her friends and family and she always think they just jelaous on her relationship etc..and later she find out that he really cheating her and other poeple told her a true.

In the example you gave of a woman being in a relationship and being told by friends and family that her man is cheating and she doesn’t believe them but later finds out it’s true — this manifests because she let what they said get in her head. She may say she doesn’t believe them, and it may appear that she doesn’t believe them, but how can you really know what she believes? The only way you’d really know is if you could read her thoughts. There’s NO way she could manifest her man cheating on her if she TRULY believes and intends as God of her world that he loves only her and would never cheat. It’s impossible because she is the only person who has the ability to create in her reality. She can’t truly intend for/believe one thing and get another thing. It’s just impossible, that’s not how reality works.

Now, as I said before, it is possible that she leaves the possibility open for him to cheat on her by believing it’s possible. She could keep her thoughts about him and the relationship good but still have the fear in her mind that her friends are right and he could be a cheater. If she lets this fear grow inside her to the point where it seems very likely to her, it might manifest, and then it might SEEM to her that she didn’t create this situation because she also had good thoughts about the relationship. But ultimately, whatever you focus on more is what you’ll get more of and will most likely manifest. So this is why it’s important to stay on top of your thoughts and INTEND as God, as the ONLY creator in your reality, to only get what you desire. Other people can say he’s a cheater, but you get the final decision on whether this is actually true or not. If you choose to say no he isn’t and drop it knowing you are God, you will NEVER manifest him cheating. But, if you instead decide to feed into what they say and begin fearing that you have no control over this and that he really might be a cheater, you could possibly manifest the experience of finding out later that he is.

Remember, other people don’t have the ability to think in your reality — just you. Even the people telling you that he’s a cheater don’t have the ability to think. YOU are manifesting them saying that and you could just as easily manifest them saying something different. Nothing is true until you decide it is. Reality is nothing but a dream. And nothing in a dream is true, is it?

6/21/2019 7:12 am  #16

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

In the example you gave of a woman being in a relationship and being told by friends and family that her man is cheating and she doesn’t believe them but later finds out it’s true — this manifests because she let what they said get in her head. She may say she doesn’t believe them, and it may appear that she doesn’t believe them, but how can you really know what she believes? The only way you’d really know is if you could read her thoughts. There’s NO way she could manifest her man cheating on her if she TRULY believes and intends as God of her world that he loves only her and would never cheat. It’s impossible because she is the only person who has the ability to create in her reality. She can’t truly intend for/believe one thing and get another thing. It’s just impossible, that’s not how reality works.

Now, as I said before, it is possible that she leaves the possibility open for him to cheat on her by believing it’s possible. She could keep her thoughts about him and the relationship good but still have the fear in her mind that her friends are right and he could be a cheater. If she lets this fear grow inside her to the point where it seems very likely to her, it might manifest, and then it might SEEM to her that she didn’t create this situation because she also had good thoughts about the relationship. But ultimately, whatever you focus on more is what you’ll get more of and will most likely manifest. So this is why it’s important to stay on top of your thoughts and INTEND as God, as the ONLY creator in your reality, to only get what you desire. Other people can say he’s a cheater, but you get the final decision on whether this is actually true or not. If you choose to say no he isn’t and drop it knowing you are God, you will NEVER manifest him cheating. But, if you instead decide to feed into what they say and begin fearing that you have no control over this and that he really might be a cheater, you could possibly manifest the experience of finding out later that he is.

Remember, other people don’t have the ability to think in your reality — just you. Even the people telling you that he’s a cheater don’t have the ability to think. YOU are manifesting them saying that and you could just as easily manifest them saying something different. Nothing is true until you decide it is. Reality is nothing but a dream. And nothing in a dream is true, is it?

Its just one  example from milion , but you are right I dont know what  thoughts she had... but I have an experience when I meet girl and I dont know about her nothing and nobody told me she is liar etc and later I find out she lies about her life, she lies me . And I dont have a thoughts about her she is liar. So I dont understand, how I manifested this her version ....but I really  thank you so much. I have so much questions, because Im overthinking about all these things, because all my life I believe in opposite loa, but I know,  that I have to stop overthinking and start believe

6/21/2019 7:27 am  #17

Anita wrote:

Its just one  example from milion , but you are right I dont know what  thoughts she had... but I have an experience when I meet girl and I dont know about her nothing and nobody told me she is liar etc and later I find out she lies about her life, she lies me . And I dont have a thoughts about her she is liar. So I dont understand, how I manifested this her version ....but I really  thank you so much. I have so much questions, because Im overthinking about all these things, because all my life I believe in opposite loa, but I know,  that I have to stop overthinking and start believe

My guess is this manifested because you had some sort of fear. You didn’t think of her as a liar but maybe you had a more general fear of being deceived by someone or something along those lines. Or as I said, you were open to the possibility of it happening and you weren’t intending for her to be any certain way, so out of the infinite possibilities of what type of person she could be, that manifested. Because you were operating from the position of “people have their own personalities that I have no control over” so that’s what you got — something random that seemed to be out of your control and not your creation.

6/23/2019 6:43 am  #18

But when we are only creator our reality and people and nothing is impossible, so what if I would want manifest someone was alive 200 years?:D  I create in my reality who is health and sick and who will live long who will die?? Amanda in her videos says we create  how religion person have etc , so I create health too?? My grandma broke her leg , how I created this? So if somebody in my reality will have a cancer , so is it my creation? I create these things because Im open to the possibility of it happen?

6/23/2019 8:14 am  #19

Anita wrote:

But when we are only creator our reality and people and nothing is impossible, so what if I would want manifest someone was alive 200 years?:D  I create in my reality who is health and sick and who will live long who will die?? Amanda in her videos says we create  how religion person have etc , so I create health too?? My grandma broke her leg , how I created this? So if somebody in my reality will have a cancer , so is it my creation? I create these things because Im open to the possibility of it happen?

Yes, you create all those things. And yes, it is because you’re open to the possibility of these things happening. You have a general belief that people can get sick and people don’t usually live past 100 years old, right? And you generally believe that these things are not things you are in control of, they just happen. Therefore that’s what you see. People randomly get sick, old people die, etc. Yes, you have the ability to change someone’s health. Someone getting sick IS your creation. It all is. But, that doesn’t mean you created it on purpose. It’s just part of your belief system and world — people have the potential to become sick without notice.

Last edited by fizzy (6/23/2019 8:15 am)

6/23/2019 8:31 am  #20

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Yes, you create all those things. And yes, it is because you’re open to the possibility of these things happening. You have a general belief that people can get sick and people don’t usually live past 100 years old, right? And you generally believe that these things are not things you are in control of, they just happen. Therefore that’s what you see. People randomly get sick, old people die, etc. Yes, you have the ability to change someone’s health. Someone getting sick IS your creation. It all is. But, that doesn’t mean you created it on purpose. It’s just part of your belief system and world — people have the potential to become sick without notice.

So how stop to be open possibility of these things happening? Changing beliefs ?I dont think I have a power change all my beliefs. My beliefs are so strong... you did  change all your beliefs and  so all people have behavior and life what you want  in your reality  ?
Btw If I want my sp have a relationship with me and job in my country and I want this happen in spec.date what I have to do? I really want believe that I know manifest this in spec.date and I really want be with him in spec.date but I dont want believe in it 100% ...I know all theory about all those things but I dont know create what I want..

Board footera