Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2019 3:36 pm  #1

We get what we believe to be true?

I read quote we dont get what we want, we get what we believe to be a true. Well, so what if I will believe that true is that I dont have to love yourself manifest something, I dont have to live in the end, I dont have to see good in other person, I dont have to a mental diet etc etc..Will I manifest good things too ?

6/06/2019 3:55 pm  #2

Re: We get what we believe to be true?

But do you really believe those things or is it that you don't want to try any of these things? How do you plan to manifest a particular goal?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/06/2019 5:50 pm  #3

Anita wrote:

I read quote we dont get what we want, we get what we believe to be a true. Well, so what if I will believe that true is that I dont have to love yourself manifest something, I dont have to live in the end, I dont have to see good in other person, I dont have to a mental diet etc etc..Will I manifest good things too ?

Yup. If you believe you can manifest your desire by waving your hand, for example, you could. But most people aren’t at that level, so they do techniques in order to manifest what they want.

6/07/2019 4:23 am  #4

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Yup. If you believe you can manifest your desire by waving your hand, for example, you could. But most people aren’t at that level, so they do techniques in order to manifest what they want.

And what if somebody believe that only  politicians change their situation Or doctors change their health.? When we know that only we can change our health changing our thoughts and only we can changing what we see in the world changing our thoughts etc. But if sombody dont believe in this and believe that other people can change their life so they will manifest this, if we attract what we believe be a true?

6/07/2019 4:40 am  #5

Anita wrote:

And what if somebody believe that only  politicians change their situation Or doctors change their health.? When we know that only we can change our health changing our thoughts and only we can changing what we see in the world changing our thoughts etc. But if sombody dont believe in this and believe that other people can change their life so they will manifest this, if we attract what we believe be a true?

Yes, that’s exactly right. If you believe that some things are out of your control, that’s what you will seemingly manifest into your experience. But it’s you manifesting it the whole time. It may seem like other people are in control, but it’s always you behind everything.

6/07/2019 7:26 am  #6

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Yes, that’s exactly right. If you believe that some things are out of your control, that’s what you will seemingly manifest into your experience. But it’s you manifesting it the whole time. It may seem like other people are in control, but it’s always you behind everything.

So when I will believe that I dont have to change myself and that I just was with bad people and they treated me wrong because they are bad and not because I dont have a selflove etc and I will believe that right person will come to me without my change(because I will believe that people from my past were bad not because my vibrations and low confidence, but because they are  simply bad people) so this will  my experience?because so many people still believe that every person will meet a one right person  and all things will easy with him/her  and they believe that  mistake is in other people .so this will their experience?will they finally  meet one amazing person who will treat them right, even thought they do not any inner change? just because they believe that after their bad  exes come one the best person? because a lot of people( who dont know Loa etc,)  are telling their friends "dont worry  you deserve better, you will meet better person than was your ex and nobody tell  that you have to change myself and you will meet good person..

6/07/2019 8:09 am  #7

Anita wrote:

So when I will believe that I dont have to change myself and that I just was with bad people and they treated me wrong because they are bad and not because I dont have a selflove etc and I will believe that right person will come to me without my change(because I will believe that people from my past were bad not because my vibrations and low confidence, but because they are  simply bad people) so this will  my experience?because so many people still believe that every person will meet a one right person  and all things will easy with him/her  and they believe that  mistake is in other people .so this will their experience?will they finally  meet one amazing person who will treat them right, even thought they do not any inner change? just because they believe that after their bad  exes come one the best person? because a lot of people( who dont know Loa etc,)  are telling their friends "dont worry  you deserve better, you will meet better person than was your ex and nobody tell  that you have to change myself and you will meet good person..

Well, keep in mind that even changing one thought that you have is still changing yourself. Change is change no matter how small. If someone truly believes that other people just are who they are and they cannot be changed, then they will create that experience. Yes, it is possible to take on the viewpoint that certain people just aren’t a match to you and that the right person will find you eventually without doing any techniques. But, now that you know what you know about reality creation, would you really be able to take on that viewpoint? I know I wouldn’t be able to. I’d always have it in the back of my mind that I create everything. Plus even if you took on that viewpoint and didn’t do anything to ‘attract’ anyone, you’d still have to have the beliefs that support the right person finding you. Or at the very least, have the belief that it’s possible that they will. If you firmly believe you’re unlovable and expect that you’ll never find the right person, you won’t. So you don’t have to make major changes to yourself, but you do have to have the belief that it’s possible the right person will come to you. If you don’t, you DO need to change that in order for there to even be the possibility of it happening.

6/07/2019 10:03 am  #8

If you tell yourself that just being the version of you that you are right now is enough to manifest - that's still a permission slip to living in the end because it brings you into the feeling that it's done. That's still doing a mental diet because you're still putting in the belief that you're enough as you are (which by the way can be said to be a form of self-love).

Anyway, I don't think a rock solid belief is necessary anymore. So many times I got what I wanted even though I didn't believe it would happen. I remember a woman and me started going out again, for months I told myself "She's not into you, it's time to move on." That's what felt real to me. Though I did visualize love, I didn't include her in my scenes, I didn't change my beliefs about her. I just changed the feeling of myself, feeling loved in general.

6/16/2019 7:06 am  #9

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Well, keep in mind that even changing one thought that you have is still changing yourself. Change is change no matter how small. If someone truly believes that other people just are who they are and they cannot be changed, then they will create that experience. Yes, it is possible to take on the viewpoint that certain people just aren’t a match to you and that the right person will find you eventually without doing any techniques. But, now that you know what you know about reality creation, would you really be able to take on that viewpoint? I know I wouldn’t be able to. I’d always have it in the back of my mind that I create everything. Plus even if you took on that viewpoint and didn’t do anything to ‘attract’ anyone, you’d still have to have the beliefs that support the right person finding you. Or at the very least, have the belief that it’s possible that they will. If you firmly believe you’re unlovable and expect that you’ll never find the right person, you won’t. So you don’t have to make major changes to yourself, but you do have to have the belief that it’s possible the right person will come to you. If you don’t, you DO need to change that in order for there to even be the possibility of it happening.

Hello Fizzy. I watched on youtube Create your future. So I understand that we just have to change our intention, words thoughts. we  are already good enough..Of course my fwb want be a relationship with me, of course he working in my country and we have amazing relationship. But how these thoughts change my situation when I dont feel be a true these words? I can tell myself all day these positive words, but what I still feel doubts ? I want manifest a relationship with him during this summer and I want have amazing summer with him but I still dont know 100% believe that it can change in a two months..How believe that he will stop work in different country than me etc..I already want have a amazing relationship. I never have..
I really dont know what technique can work for me..if I wanted ex back, so I was try superman challenge. And I manifested that he texted me and we were together one night but he  was never told he want a relationship again..and Im afraid that with this new boy I dont will know manifest what I want too.

6/16/2019 7:59 am  #10

Anita wrote:

Hello Fizzy. I watched on youtube Create your future. So I understand that we just have to change our intention, words thoughts. we  are already good enough..Of course my fwb want be a relationship with me, of course he working in my country and we have amazing relationship. But how these thoughts change my situation when I dont feel be a true these words? I can tell myself all day these positive words, but what I still feel doubts ? I want manifest a relationship with him during this summer and I want have amazing summer with him but I still dont know 100% believe that it can change in a two months..How believe that he will stop work in different country than me etc..I already want have a amazing relationship. I never have..
I really dont know what technique can work for me..if I wanted ex back, so I was try superman challenge. And I manifested that he texted me and we were together one night but he  was never told he want a relationship again..and Im afraid that with this new boy I dont will know manifest what I want too.

It’s not about just saying the intentions, it’s about staying on top of your mental diet. When you have a thought that isn’t line with you already being in a good relationship with him right now, you notice it and flip it to one that is. It’s all about living in the end inside your mind all the time. You don’t have to think about the relationship all day. But whenever thoughts about it come up, you do need to make sure those thoughts are positive and coming from the position of already having it right now. You keep noticing your thoughts about it and flipping them until you naturally start having positive thoughts about having it right now and you don’t have to put as much effort into it anymore. As she says on that channel, your thoughts create and everyone is you pushed out. Nobody else has the ability to think in your reality. If it has worked for many many other people, why can’t it work for you?

If you haven’t yet, watch the new video Amanda posted. I think it will help.

https://youtu.be/A9Rbn5GbDGg

Last edited by fizzy (6/16/2019 5:46 pm)

Board footera