Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2019 10:06 pm  #1

Specific Person Please help me

In the past I have always been able to move on from an ex easily ,however at the moment my ex keeps coming back into my mind all the time. I'm relaxed and happy ,but I cannot stop thinking about him ,he is always on my mind through out the day,i tried to forget about him several times ,but he keeps coming back to my mind.it's never been like this before I'm confused it doesn't bother me I just can't pin point why I am always thinking about him and Also I've dreamt about him, I don't purposely think of him he's just the first thing on my mind just as i am going to sleep and  I'm waking up

Last edited by upeka22 (6/03/2019 10:12 pm)

6/03/2019 11:39 pm  #2

Re: Specific Person Please help me

What’s your question?

6/03/2019 11:53 pm  #3

why can't i forget him and move on

6/04/2019 12:06 am  #4

upeka22 wrote:

All of these thoughts and dreams, etc. are coming from your subconscious mind. If you don't want him back, this may well be because you have some sort of unfinished business with him. I had a similar situation many years ago, and I actually had got married to somebody else and had no interest in the previous person, but I kept having dreams about him. Once I had occasion to finish my unfinished business with him, I never had another thought or dream about him again.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/04/2019 12:34 am  #5

upeka22 wrote:

Why you can’t forget him will mean whatever you create it to mean. Remember, everything is meaningless and you give meaning to everything in your reality. It doesn’t mean anything on its own. There are many different meanings you could give to this. If what Cynthia said resonates with you, then you could go with that particular meaning.

6/04/2019 12:42 am  #6

t

Cynthia wrote:

upeka22 wrote:

All of these thoughts and dreams, etc. are coming from your subconscious mind. If you don't want him back, this may well be because you have some sort of unfinished business with him. I had a similar situation many years ago, and I actually had got married to somebody else and had no interest in the previous person, but I kept having dreams about him. Once I had occasion to finish my unfinished business with him, I never had another thought or dream about him again.

Thanks for your reply
I know i would like to have him back,but i am worried because he is always on my mind.what should i do

6/04/2019 12:43 am  #7

fizzy wrote:

upeka22 wrote:

Why you can’t forget him will mean whatever you create it to mean. Remember, everything is meaningless and you give meaning to everything in your reality. It doesn’t mean anything on its own. There are many different meanings you could give to this. If what Cynthia said resonates with you, then you could go with that particular meaning.

Thanks for your reply

So what are the other meanings of this

6/04/2019 12:52 am  #8

upeka22 wrote:

t

Cynthia wrote:

upeka22 wrote:

Thanks for your reply
I know i would like to have him back,but i am worried because he is always on my mind.what should i do

If you want him back, I would suggest living in the end. I am leaving you a couple of links as a starting point to listen to to give you an idea of what that means and how to do it. They're under 20 minutes each.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/04/2019 12:55 am  #9

upeka22 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

upeka22 wrote:

Thanks for your reply

So what are the other meanings of this

That’s up to you, not me. You are the creator of your reality. Whatever you can imagine this to mean, you can create it to mean. If you would like to be in a relationship with this person, I suggest just believing this to mean that you two are meant to be together. And then proceed with Cynthia’s advice. There’s no need to worry about why this is happening.

6/04/2019 12:57 am  #10

Cynthia wrote:

upeka22 wrote:

t

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks for your reply

If you want him back, I would suggest living in the end. I am leaving you a couple of links as a starting point to listen to to give you an idea of what that means and how to do it. They're under 20 minutes each.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

Thanks a lot Cynthia

Board footera