Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2019 3:46 pm  #1

precise manifestations from years ago this week

a couple of decades ago   I wanted a specific top to wear with jeans    I searched but to no avail   it was in my mind not on the rack   
I went shopping the other day   and saw a beautiful top   I just had to have  didn't even look at the price    a few days later   I realized all that time before   I had visualized that same garment   

I had a nasty abandonment over a decade ago   he dissappeard completely from my life  took everything   I would pray over and over that he would "appear" in front of me      I was driving along a route  I have never taken  to get from a to b    and a truck backed out into the street right in front of me     guess who was driving ?   yup    too bad  I am so over him  eh  ?     but it showed me   that yes   once we stop obsessing   the universe takes over 

6/04/2019 2:56 am  #2

Re: precise manifestations from years ago this week

barbidoll wrote:

I would pray over and over that he would "appear" in front of me     

Why did you want to see him again? 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/04/2019 5:34 am  #3

Re: precise manifestations from years ago this week

When he dissappeard   it was extremely sudden    I came home from work  all traces of him were gone   he quit his job    it was like  he had never existed    at the time  I was in shock and totally beside myself       no idea  why   nothing     no arguments    no problems     very open ended     and as I said it was years ago    I wanted to know why     He had proposed marriage  the week before    

a couple of months later  I realized  he was a louse    and moved on somewhat     the suddenness still bothered me       just interesting  that   a decade later     he appeared directly in front of me   
exactly as I had asked the universe        just much later than I would have thought     

Board footera