Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/02/2019 9:06 am  #11

Re: Friends with ex

Thank you both! Fizzy, I do believe in it because Iā€™ve seen it work for me in other situations but with him itā€™s hard to not be anxious because I start thinking negatively about us. Itā€™s there any exercises that would help with this?...Also should I initiate contact or just allow for things to change and for him to contact me instead?

6/02/2019 9:42 am  #12

Oxolove wrote:

Thank you both! Fizzy, I do believe in it because Iā€™ve seen it work for me in other situations but with him itā€™s hard to not be anxious because I start thinking negatively about us. Itā€™s there any exercises that would help with this?...Also should I initiate contact or just allow for things to change and for him to contact me instead?

Well the trick is to stay on top of your thoughts. Thatā€™s what a mental diet is all about. As soon as you get a negative thought about you and him, you notice it and flip it to a positive. It might take work at first but eventually you get your thoughts about you and him going in a positive direction and it becomes natural. For example, if youā€™re thinking about how he hasnā€™t contacted you, youā€™d flip it to ā€œIā€™m so happy we talk every dayā€ or whatever it is you want. And you completely ignore what seems to be happening currently. As far as initiating contact or allowing him to contact you ā€” it doesnā€™t matter. But if you havenā€™t changed your mental diet then you might not get a good outcome by contacting him first. A good outcome would manifest through you coming from the place of believing heā€™s in love with you, wants to hear from you, etc

6/05/2019 7:40 pm  #13

So I texted him Sunday and he seemed happy to talk to me but he didnā€™t respond anymore and have not heard from him. I am doing my mental diet which is been a little tough...is hard not to be sad even though I know I can change this. I just feel sad I havenā€™t seen him and that our communication is not the best right now. Iā€™m trying to keep my thought positive and on track with what I want. Hopefully I will have result soon and I can share with you all

6/06/2019 1:06 am  #14

Oxolove wrote:

So I texted him Sunday and he seemed happy to talk to me but he didnā€™t respond anymore and have not heard from him. I am doing my mental diet which is been a little tough...is hard not to be sad even though I know I can change this. I just feel sad I havenā€™t seen him and that our communication is not the best right now. Iā€™m trying to keep my thought positive and on track with what I want. Hopefully I will have result soon and I can share with you all

But you're friends! I texted my friend on Sunday too and she replied, but we haven't been in touch since, though neither of us are sad about it because I know we'll be in touch as well as meet soon even though I don't know when that will be because of our schedules.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/06/2019 6:22 am  #15

You keep saying that, but donā€™t you understand Iā€™m trying to manifest a relationship with him. Of course you wouldnā€™t be upset if youā€™re not trying to manifest a relationship with your friend.

6/06/2019 10:48 am  #16

Oxolove wrote:

You keep saying that, but donā€™t you understand Iā€™m trying to manifest a relationship with him. Of course you wouldnā€™t be upset if youā€™re not trying to manifest a relationship with your friend.

Ā 
You'd be better off stopping texting him and instead work on creating the relationship you want just the way you want it to be in your mind. You're trying to directly manipulate outer circumstances by doing overt acts like texting him, and then you're getting upset and feeling sad because he's not responding the way you want him to, and it sounds like this is becoming a vicious cycle. If you had the relationship you wanted with him, you wouldn't be sad, so there's a conflict going on here between what you say you want and what you're doing. You're making it a lot harder than it would otherwise be by doing overt acts that aren't going the way you want them to and then taking them to mean something that makes you feel sad.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/06/2019 11:11 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/06/2019 12:37 pm  #17

fizzy wrote:

Oxolove wrote:

Well the trick is to stay on top of your thoughts. Thatā€™s what a mental diet is all about. As soon as you get a negative thought about you and him, you notice it and flip it to a positive. It might take work at first but eventually you get your thoughts about you and him going in a positive direction and it becomes natural. For example, if youā€™re thinking about how he hasnā€™t contacted you, youā€™d flip it to ā€œIā€™m so happy we talk every dayā€ or whatever it is you want. And you completely ignore what seems to be happening currently. As far as initiating contact or allowing him to contact you ā€” it doesnā€™t matter. But if you havenā€™t changed your mental diet then you might not get a good outcome by contacting him first. A good outcome would manifest through you coming from the place of believing heā€™s in love with you, wants to hear from you, etc

Ā 
Do you think a just words are really strong manifest something? if somebody have a doubts and he told myself positive words  , but  still have a negative feeling, so he will manifest a positive things? For  example a boy told me he cant have a relationship and so  I change my words and thoughts thath he can and want a relatioship with me, but I feel still I lie myself so what will manifest??I dont think that a change our words and thoughts is so strong , when we havent a believe in it

6/06/2019 8:17 pm  #18

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Oxolove wrote:

Ā 
Do you think a just words are really strong manifest something? if somebody have a doubts and he told myself positive words  , but  still have a negative feeling, so he will manifest a positive things? For  example a boy told me he cant have a relationship and so  I change my words and thoughts thath he can and want a relatioship with me, but I feel still I lie myself so what will manifest??I dont think that a change our words and thoughts is so strong , when we havent a believe in it

If you feel like you are lying to yourself and that feeling never changes, then you wonā€™t manifest what you want. But if you change your inner self talk to be in line with what you desire and it feels like you are lying to yourself at first, but eventually you start to believe it, you will manifest what you want.

6/09/2019 10:52 am  #19

Update: My ex and I have been texting a little bit more. The other night we were talking about what happened with us and we had a good conversation. The other day I invited him to go get dinner Saturday and he agreed. Now yesterday about two hours before, I texted him to confirm and he said he still had his son, so I asked if he wanted to leave it for another day and he said yes. I didnā€™t react upset or anything because Iā€™m trying to do things differently this time. I am kinda down that I let my fears create this outcome because the whole day I kept thinking what if I donā€™t see him but I would try to shake it off. But it did create the outcome of him not coming. Iā€™m trying to shake this off... I think things are getting better, he is more responsive than he was before. I just have so many fears that maybe he donā€™t want me like that... I know it donā€™t matter because I create everything but itā€™s hard to change my beliefs. šŸ˜¬

6/09/2019 4:02 pm  #20

Oxolove wrote:

Update: My ex and I have been texting a little bit more. The other night we were talking about what happened with us and we had a good conversation. The other day I invited him to go get dinner Saturday and he agreed. Now yesterday about two hours before, I texted him to confirm and he said he still had his son, so I asked if he wanted to leave it for another day and he said yes. I didnā€™t react upset or anything because Iā€™m trying to do things differently this time. I am kinda down that I let my fears create this outcome because the whole day I kept thinking what if I donā€™t see him but I would try to shake it off. But it did create the outcome of him not coming. Iā€™m trying to shake this off... I think things are getting better, he is more responsive than he was before. I just have so many fears that maybe he donā€™t want me like that... I know it donā€™t matter because I create everything but itā€™s hard to change my beliefs. šŸ˜¬

Keep reading or watching the videos I suggested to you about everyone is you pushed out. It means that nobody in your reality has the ability to think except for you. Studying this subject more might help.

Board footera