Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2019 8:12 am  #1

Friends with ex

Hi guys,

So I’ve been unblocked by my sp again lol...I’m happy we are in speaking terms and we agreed to be friends. I do feel a little down right because we had been texting back and forward but he stop replying on Wednesday. I want to text him but at the same time I don’t want to add resistance if he doesn’t respond. What can I do or should do in this case? I do not want to make the same mistakes I made previously where it lead to me pushing away. But at the same tome I fear he may not think of me much... since he hasn’t reached out 😕

6/01/2019 9:01 am  #2

Re: Friends with ex

You said you agreed to be friends. That's an odd concept as all my friends are, well, my friends. I don't ever recall agreeing to be friends with any of them! Maybe if it's an ex it's different? I went out with someone for about four months and it didn't work out but we're very good friends now. I can't recall how it happened, it just did. But there was no expectations on either side that being friends would lead to more. Neither of us would want it to.

Also we don't text back and forth every day as you've described. I don't do that with any of my friends, and the relationships are the same. None of us get anxious about it. Are you expecting too much, or are you expecting this is the thin end of the wedge back to a romantic relationship?

And what's your definition, and his, of what being friends consists of? With me, it's meeting regularly (I've got a lot of friends, on average we meet up every three weeks or so, different groups), going to yoga together, chatting in between (conversation, not messaging or liking posts, though we might do that too) Shared experiences, that sort of thing. We don't "think of each other much" in between either but all our friendships are intact. Using this phrase leads me to believe you want more than a friendship.

If you want a romantic relationship with this guy be honest with yourself about that and practise living in the end of that.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/01/2019 9:03 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/01/2019 12:17 pm  #3

If you are 'agreeing to be friends' with him, and taking into account other things you've said, he's got the upper hand over you, and you are in a place of weakness, hoping that this 'friendship' will lead to more than that. If you want him to change toward you, you've got to be the one to change. I left you a link almost a month ago to Neville's Mental Diets that explains this. A lot of people seem to think that they have to try to manifest tiny steps along the way to a relationship, like get a text, if they get one then try to get another one,etc. When you live in the end in your imagination of having your desire with faith that you are creating that desire by so doing, you don't have to try to work out what to do or steps to take. In fact, doing that just messes things up. What happens in the outside world happens in your mind first. That is what is creating what is going on in your outside world and experiences. You hold all the power to change this situation within yourself. You've just got to believe that and start using it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/01/2019 1:48 pm  #4

Yes I want to be back with him. I agreed to bring friends because it feels like that’s the best thing for us now but o would love to get back in a place where we could be together again. So yes my question is basically how can I create this when I get anxious about not hearing from him. Obviously I would like things to change.. I do believe being friends with him is way better than being blocked but the end result I would like is a relationship with him.

6/01/2019 3:50 pm  #5

Oxolove wrote:

Yes I want to be back with him. I agreed to bring friends because it feels like that’s the best thing for us now but o would love to get back in a place where we could be together again. So yes my question is basically how can I create this when I get anxious about not hearing from him. Obviously I would like things to change.. I do believe being friends with him is way better than being blocked but the end result I would like is a relationship with him.

Look at the meaning you are giving to him not texting back. You are worrying/assuming the worst. Remember, whatever meaning you give to things is what they will mean. Everything that happens is meaningless until you give it meaning. Some people may get upset over what I’m about to say, but knowing this has truly helped me: He does not have any ability to think in your reality. Nobody does. Just you. You are the only creator, therefore YOU decide what he thinks, how he feels, what he does, and what things mean. If you want a relationship with him, then start working on creating that. Drop the anxiety and change your mental diet to one where he’s in love with you, you see/hear from him all the time, and your relationship is everything you want it to be. There are NO limits, so create exactly what you want. Your reality and this person will change to match what you intend. That’s what your reality is there for.

6/01/2019 4:05 pm  #6

fizzy wrote:

Oxolove wrote:

Look at the meaning you are giving to him not texting back. You are worrying/assuming the worst. Remember, whatever meaning you give to things is what they will mean. Everything that happens is meaningless until you give it meaning. Some people may get upset over what I’m about to say, but knowing this has truly helped me: He does not have any ability to think in your reality. Nobody does. Just you. You are the only creator, therefore YOU decide what he thinks, how he feels, what he does, and what things mean. If you want a relationship with him, then start working on creating that. Drop the anxiety and change your mental diet to one where he’s in love with you, you see/hear from him all the time, and your relationship is everything you want it to be. There are NO limits, so create exactly what you want. Your reality and this person will change to match what you intend. That’s what your reality is there for.

I've already told her these things, starting back in April.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/01/2019 4:22 pm  #7

Thank you all for taking the time to respond, I do know about these things as fizzy and Cynthia have advised me but....I guess what I’m trying to ask is how to get rid of the anxiety so I can manifest this. I can’t seem to shake of this feeling and I would like to feel calm while this manifest. I also do think my anxiety does not help and in fact it blocks it from happening . I would love to make a break through. I’ve been trying to manifest him for over a year and I am quite frankly exhausted to the point where I want to give up. The only thing that stops me from doing that is that I know this is possible. ❤️

6/01/2019 4:34 pm  #8

Oxolove wrote:

Thank you all for taking the time to respond, I do know about these things as fizzy and Cynthia have advised me but....I guess what I’m trying to ask is how to get rid of the anxiety so I can manifest this. I can’t seem to shake of this feeling and I would like to feel calm while this manifest. I also do think my anxiety does not help and in fact it blocks it from happening . I would love to make a break through. I’ve been trying to manifest him for over a year and I am quite frankly exhausted to the point where I want to give up. The only thing that stops me from doing that is that I know this is possible. ❤️

Well, what’s at the root of your anxiety? What are you anxious about? I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like you are anxious because you don’t fully believe what Cynthia and I have told you. If you are in complete control of what your SP thinks about you, how he feels about you, and the actions he takes, what is left to be anxious over? Whatever you intend for him to do must manifest because it can’t be any other way. If you haven’t already, I suggest you check out the ‘Everyone is you pushed out’ videos on the ‘Create Your Future’ YouTube channel. She has some good content.

6/01/2019 5:41 pm  #9

Do you get anxious if you don't hear from other friends? You're giving it too much meaning and fuelling anxiety. I'd suggest you go back and re-read the replies to your posts going back a couple of months and actually do it, rather than worry about it. I suffer with anxiety so I'm not being unsympathetic, but sitting and stewing over texts or the absence of them when you wouldn't do it in relation to girlfriends is wasting energy.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (6/01/2019 5:41 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/01/2019 7:04 pm  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Do you get anxious if you don't hear from other friends? You're giving it too much meaning and fuelling anxiety. I'd suggest you go back and re-read the replies to your posts going back a couple of months and actually do it, rather than worry about it. I suffer with anxiety so I'm not being unsympathetic, but sitting and stewing over texts or the absence of them when you wouldn't do it in relation to girlfriends is wasting energy.

I see you’re a moderator now. Nice!

Board footera