Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2019 8:37 pm  #11

Re: What if you start suspecting a third party?

Dan2015 wrote:

It’s crazy what our minds can do honestly     One of the reasons why I try avoiding social media especially a SP(off topic but yeah). Cause I feel checking social media non stop you’re(people in general) are just looking for problems

Honestly. I’ve been where you are.    You start getting random thoughts of a 3rd party.  At first it’s not so bad.  But then it just multiplies     I’ve had times where regarding a SP I’ll manifest them having a 3rd party randomly. It’ll either be an ex, a new person, etc.  there was this time. Where I started thinking about a 3rd party(plus I saw screenshots of someone mentioning it).   And my SP said they were on a break   Cause they were away somewhere(I forgot where). 

In the past.  I would have gotten mad at them.  But lol it’s been multiple people and I manifested a 3rd party for all of them.  At the end of the day, it was all me.  I was the only common dominator and how I thought.   We can create anything but it can be good or bad    I feel like most people are better at attracting what they don’t ent opposed to what they do want. Is because in a weird way, we have more confidence in what we don’t want happening.    I feel like a lot of us grew up with the mindset. “Expect the worse but be ready for the best”. So we’ve been almost conditioned since birth to think negative things are going to happen

I mean. When we are younger, we don’t really listen to that. That’s why as kids we manifested a lot of amazing things, cause our imaginations were “allowed” to be “crazy”.  But as we get older.  We get into the habit of just assuming the worse is going to happen.   So we most likely visualize, think, etc even subconsciously that what we don’t want is going to take off

Honestly.  From the more I learned about creating our reality, etc.  I don’t even think we can blame a sp(though I’m sure Cynthia and others can say better than I can) for cheating, not being faithful,  3rd parties, etc. because a lot of times when we as people “think as if” we start imagining or thinking that we aren’t the only one in the picture, that they are cheating, etc.  so of course they end up cheating

I think a lot of people are afraid to use Neville’s method even loa people.  Because I feel that deep down to a lot of people. We expect the worse outcome for things.  So we get to prepare.  Or others just don’t want to do the work.   Honestly, whether relationships wise or in general. I’ve came to the conclusion.  What do we really have to lose to EXPECT the best? And KNOW we have it?   It might be a little delusional but it’s only “delusional” to people who feel it is.  Sometimes we have to “think outside the box” to create our reality and get lost in our own world.  Plus it’s fun. It’ll get us specifically what we want and also create so much more amazing things.    Speaking of “delusions”.  I remember listening to something where before Jim Carey made his first million.  He wrote a million dollar check to himself and said he was going to cash it in a year.   I mean, hell. Even look at Donald trump(hate him or love him) everyone thought he had no chance in hell to be president and he ended up becoming president.    It’s just so important to really believe in our manifesting also, when you visualize, etc you have to know it’s real    It’s funny how it feels the bad things take no effort to manifest whether it’s a 3rd party, a person not liking us, etc and those things manifest fast   But when it comes to good things. We doubt, worry, fear, etc if it’s going to happen    It just shows that we have to fully believe in our reality and then bam. It manifests

Sorry for this long thing.  I just ranted.   But there’s been a few times. Where id start thinking about a 3rd party and even focusing on it a lot.  And holy wow, they’d manifest quickly and feel like they’d stay around forever.   But when I just forgot about it or as Cynthia says focus on what I want.  They disappeared so fast and my SP was all about me lol

We really can’t serve two masters. We can’t serve the fears, the doubts, the worries, etc and also be all in on creating our reality, feeling as if, etc   And I learned being in the middle is at times even worse than being on the doubt side. Because it’ll be like a roller coaster.  Good stuff will happen.  Then bad stuff. Etc etc etc

So it’s really important as Cynthia says.  To be persistent. Etc. Of course there may be bad days. I mean we are human.  But stay strong in your beliefs and put the focus on whet you WANT     It really will manifest.  You just have to keep at it, it gets easier

LOL. This is so true.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/23/2019 11:54 pm  #12

WOW - this is so good and i agree completely -these are good thoughts. 
I manifested the breakup, i will manifest the getting back together. 
Trying to not think of the 3rd party is very hard for me but I am going to work really hard at it! 

Thanks! 

5/24/2019 1:06 am  #13

Dan2015 wrote:

It’s crazy what our minds can do honestly One of the reasons why I try avoiding social media especially a SP(off topic but yeah). Cause I feel checking social media non stop you’re(people in general) are just looking for problems

Honestly. I’ve been where you are. You start getting random thoughts of a 3rd party. At first it’s not so bad. But then it just multiplies I’ve had times where regarding a SP I’ll manifest them having a 3rd party randomly. It’ll either be an ex, a new person, etc. there was this time. Where I started thinking about a 3rd party(plus I saw screenshots of someone mentioning it). And my SP said they were on a break Cause they were away somewhere(I forgot where).

In the past. I would have gotten mad at them. But lol it’s been multiple people and I manifested a 3rd party for all of them. At the end of the day, it was all me. I was the only common dominator and how I thought. We can create anything but it can be good or bad I feel like most people are better at attracting what they don’t ent opposed to what they do want. Is because in a weird way, we have more confidence in what we don’t want happening. I feel like a lot of us grew up with the mindset. “Expect the worse but be ready for the best”. So we’ve been almost conditioned since birth to think negative things are going to happen

I mean. When we are younger, we don’t really listen to that. That’s why as kids we manifested a lot of amazing things, cause our imaginations were “allowed” to be “crazy”. But as we get older. We get into the habit of just assuming the worse is going to happen. So we most likely visualize, think, etc even subconsciously that what we don’t want is going to take off

Honestly. From the more I learned about creating our reality, etc. I don’t even think we can blame a sp(though I’m sure Cynthia and others can say better than I can) for cheating, not being faithful, 3rd parties, etc. because a lot of times when we as people “think as if” we start imagining or thinking that we aren’t the only one in the picture, that they are cheating, etc. so of course they end up cheating

I think a lot of people are afraid to use Neville’s method even loa people. Because I feel that deep down to a lot of people. We expect the worse outcome for things. So we get to prepare. Or others just don’t want to do the work. Honestly, whether relationships wise or in general. I’ve came to the conclusion. What do we really have to lose to EXPECT the best? And KNOW we have it? It might be a little delusional but it’s only “delusional” to people who feel it is. Sometimes we have to “think outside the box” to create our reality and get lost in our own world. Plus it’s fun. It’ll get us specifically what we want and also create so much more amazing things. Speaking of “delusions”. I remember listening to something where before Jim Carey made his first million. He wrote a million dollar check to himself and said he was going to cash it in a year. I mean, hell. Even look at Donald trump(hate him or love him) everyone thought he had no chance in hell to be president and he ended up becoming president. It’s just so important to really believe in our manifesting also, when you visualize, etc you have to know it’s real It’s funny how it feels the bad things take no effort to manifest whether it’s a 3rd party, a person not liking us, etc and those things manifest fast But when it comes to good things. We doubt, worry, fear, etc if it’s going to happen It just shows that we have to fully believe in our reality and then bam. It manifests

Sorry for this long thing. I just ranted. But there’s been a few times. Where id start thinking about a 3rd party and even focusing on it a lot. And holy wow, they’d manifest quickly and feel like they’d stay around forever. But when I just forgot about it or as Cynthia says focus on what I want. They disappeared so fast and my SP was all about me lol

We really can’t serve two masters. We can’t serve the fears, the doubts, the worries, etc and also be all in on creating our reality, feeling as if, etc And I learned being in the middle is at times even worse than being on the doubt side. Because it’ll be like a roller coaster. Good stuff will happen. Then bad stuff. Etc etc etc

So it’s really important as Cynthia says. To be persistent. Etc. Of course there may be bad days. I mean we are human. But stay strong in your beliefs and put the focus on whet you WANT It really will manifest. You just have to keep at it, it gets easier

Thank you and you are right. Manifesting bad stuff is SO darn easy... What are your ways to avoid those thoughts?

Board footera