Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2019 4:12 am  #1

What if you start suspecting a third party?

Just curious, I have noticed a few things with my SP that may suggest there is a third party involved (cannot check myself as we live in different countries), I have zero evidence but an overactive imagination and it bugs me!!Ā 
(I know he was dating someone 8 months ago roughly but unsure if this is still the case)

How do I stop this or stop this from happening? Thank you!

5/23/2019 4:37 am  #2

Re: What if you start suspecting a third party?

Rainflower wrote:

Just curious, I have noticed a few things with my SP that may suggest there is a third party involved (cannot check myself as we live in different countries), I have zero evidence but an overactive imagination and it bugs me!!Ā 
(I know he was dating someone 8 months ago roughly but unsure if this is still the case)

Ā 
Since imagining creates reality, and you don't want a third party involved, if you want a relationship with your SP, you should be living in the end of having that relationship and not putting any mental energy into there being a third party. Your imaginal activity should only be focussed on what you want, not what you don't want.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/23/2019 5:23 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Ā 
Since imagining creates reality, and you don't want a third party involved, if you want a relationship with your SP, you should be living in the end of having that relationship and not putting any mental energy into there being a third party. Your imaginal activity should only be focussed on what you want, not what you don't want.

yes, that's right and I feel I was the one who attracted the 3rd party 8 months ago.Ā  Still I want to stop the thoughts from even entering my brain, how do I do that? Thanks
Ā 

5/23/2019 5:27 am  #4

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Ā 

yes, that's right and I feel I was the one who attracted the 3rd party 8 months ago.Ā  Still I want to stop the thoughts from even entering my brain, how do I do that? Thanks
Ā 

If you're living in the end, you will not include any 3rd party in that imagining. In day to day stuff going about your business, just change what you're thinking about (even in relation to the "SP" you talk about). Just think about something else.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/23/2019 6:13 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

If you're living in the end, you will not include any 3rd party in that imagining. In day to day stuff going about your business, just change what you're thinking about (even in relation to the "SP" you talk about). Just think about something else.

ok thank you for your input.

5/23/2019 6:25 am  #6

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You can train your mind to turn away from the undesirable and replace it with what you want. I've done it.  It was really hard to begin with. Some fool sent me a screenshot of something that he had to know I wouldn't want to see, I think it was about a month ago or so.  At first it was all I could think about, but I kept on imagining what I wanted instead of what I saw every time I thought of that screenshot, which might not even be true and doesn't matter if it is. It got easier and easier, and now I hardly ever think of it, and soon I won't think of it at all. Show your mind who's boss.

5/23/2019 6:46 am  #7

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You can train your mind to turn away from the undesirable and replace it with what you want. I've done it. It was really hard to begin with. Some fool sent me a screenshot of something that he had to know I wouldn't want to see, I think it was about a month ago or so. At first it was all I could think about, but I kept on imagining what I wanted instead of what I saw every time I thought of that screenshot, which might not even be true and doesn't matter if it is. It got easier and easier, and now I hardly ever think of it, and soon I won't think of it at all. Show your mind who's boss.

I am sorry you had that screenshot to deal with. My guy is actually a master hider, so if he doesn't say it out right you won't know it. And given that all I know about him is online, not telling something is very easy. It's just that he is attending a convention in Australia for longer than I would expect him too and he has been "babysitting" some friends dog for a few months now and they both ping up to me as being suspicious when it might be utterly and completely innocent. Well the thoughts just started creeping in properly today, that's why I'm immediately reaching out to get some help!!Ā 

5/23/2019 8:00 am  #8

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

You can train your mind to turn away from the undesirable and replace it with what you want. I've done it. It was really hard to begin with. Some fool sent me a screenshot of something that he had to know I wouldn't want to see, I think it was about a month ago or so. At first it was all I could think about, but I kept on imagining what I wanted instead of what I saw every time I thought of that screenshot, which might not even be true and doesn't matter if it is. It got easier and easier, and now I hardly ever think of it, and soon I won't think of it at all. Show your mind who's boss.

I am sorry you had that screenshot to deal with. My guy is actually a master hider, so if he doesn't say it out right you won't know it. And given that all I know about him is online, not telling something is very easy. It's just that he is attending a convention in Australia for longer than I would expect him too and he has been "babysitting" some friends dog for a few months now and they both ping up to me as being suspicious when it might be utterly and completely innocent. Well the thoughts just started creeping in properly today, that's why I'm immediately reaching out to get some help!!Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, but the reason I made my comment was not to focus on the screenshot but to say what I did to get it out of my mind and just to focus on what I want.

5/23/2019 8:15 am  #9

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, but the reason I made my comment was not to focus on the screenshot but to say what I did to get it out of my mind and just to focus on what I want.

Ok,thank you. I am going to occupy my mind much more to get out of this thought pattern.Ā 
Ā 

5/23/2019 7:12 pm  #10

Itā€™s crazy what our minds can do honestly     One of the reasons why I try avoiding social media especially a SP(off topic but yeah). Cause I feel checking social media non stop youā€™re(people in general) are just looking for problems

Honestly. Iā€™ve been where you are.    You start getting random thoughts of a 3rd party.  At first itā€™s not so bad.  But then it just multiplies     Iā€™ve had times where regarding a SP Iā€™ll manifest them having a 3rd party randomly. Itā€™ll either be an ex, a new person, etc.  there was this time. Where I started thinking about a 3rd party(plus I saw screenshots of someone mentioning it).   And my SP said they were on a break   Cause they were away somewhere(I forgot where). 

In the past.  I would have gotten mad at them.  But lol itā€™s been multiple people and I manifested a 3rd party for all of them.  At the end of the day, it was all me.  I was the only common dominator and how I thought.   We can create anything but it can be good or bad    I feel like most people are better at attracting what they donā€™t ent opposed to what they do want. Is because in a weird way, we have more confidence in what we donā€™t want happening.    I feel like a lot of us grew up with the mindset. ā€œExpect the worse but be ready for the bestā€. So weā€™ve been almost conditioned since birth to think negative things are going to happen

I mean. When we are younger, we donā€™t really listen to that. Thatā€™s why as kids we manifested a lot of amazing things, cause our imaginations were ā€œallowedā€ to be ā€œcrazyā€.  But as we get older.  We get into the habit of just assuming the worse is going to happen.   So we most likely visualize, think, etc even subconsciously that what we donā€™t want is going to take off

Honestly.  From the more I learned about creating our reality, etc.  I donā€™t even think we can blame a sp(though Iā€™m sure Cynthia and others can say better than I can) for cheating, not being faithful,  3rd parties, etc. because a lot of times when we as people ā€œthink as ifā€ we start imagining or thinking that we arenā€™t the only one in the picture, that they are cheating, etc.  so of course they end up cheating

I think a lot of people are afraid to use Nevilleā€™s method even loa people.  Because I feel that deep down to a lot of people. We expect the worse outcome for things.  So we get to prepare.  Or others just donā€™t want to do the work.   Honestly, whether relationships wise or in general. Iā€™ve came to the conclusion.  What do we really have to lose to EXPECT the best? And KNOW we have it?   It might be a little delusional but itā€™s only ā€œdelusionalā€ to people who feel it is.  Sometimes we have to ā€œthink outside the boxā€ to create our reality and get lost in our own world.  Plus itā€™s fun. Itā€™ll get us specifically what we want and also create so much more amazing things.    Speaking of ā€œdelusionsā€.  I remember listening to something where before Jim Carey made his first million.  He wrote a million dollar check to himself and said he was going to cash it in a year.   I mean, hell. Even look at Donald trump(hate him or love him) everyone thought he had no chance in hell to be president and he ended up becoming president.    Itā€™s just so important to really believe in our manifesting also, when you visualize, etc you have to know itā€™s real    Itā€™s funny how it feels the bad things take no effort to manifest whether itā€™s a 3rd party, a person not liking us, etc and those things manifest fast   But when it comes to good things. We doubt, worry, fear, etc if itā€™s going to happen    It just shows that we have to fully believe in our reality and then bam. It manifests

Sorry for this long thing.  I just ranted.   But thereā€™s been a few times. Where id start thinking about a 3rd party and even focusing on it a lot.  And holy wow, theyā€™d manifest quickly and feel like theyā€™d stay around forever.   But when I just forgot about it or as Cynthia says focus on what I want.  They disappeared so fast and my SP was all about me lol

We really canā€™t serve two masters. We canā€™t serve the fears, the doubts, the worries, etc and also be all in on creating our reality, feeling as if, etc   And I learned being in the middle is at times even worse than being on the doubt side. Because itā€™ll be like a roller coaster.  Good stuff will happen.  Then bad stuff. Etc etc etc

So itā€™s really important as Cynthia says.  To be persistent. Etc. Of course there may be bad days. I mean we are human.  But stay strong in your beliefs and put the focus on whet you WANT     It really will manifest.  You just have to keep at it, it gets easier

Board footera