Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2019 4:43 am  #11

Re: Curious about manifesting my SP

Estelle wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Estelle wrote:

I don't think Self love works. It got me nowhere with manifesting. It's great for self-esteem, but not manifesting. 

I prefer the term self respect which is essential for, well, life. This "works" in the sense that you would recognise a bad opportunity - like a person who is no good for you - and give them a wide berth so you don't waste time on things that are pointless and don't need to prop up self esteem by having a man, for example.

Yes totally agree with this and the older I get, the less patience I have for putting up with bad behaviour from men, or anybody, but in regards to things I have manifested in the past, for me seeing it in my imagination has worked- before I even knew of loa. 

And there you have described Neville in a Nutshell.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/20/2019 6:09 am  #12

Thank you all for the replies, but uh, none of them are about my message?? 

5/20/2019 6:10 am  #13

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

As stated before there are more ideas out there then neville. Respect it. They also stare exactly what they been doing in the post. Please read that before commenting it just comes across as nasty. If you are wanting details then ask for details like what is apart of your mental diet.

Thanks

You’re welcome. I just check here every now and then to see if other people are getting bullied for posting or sarcastic comments or being told what they are doing is not right. People have their own processes some things that work for others and helping their beliefs don’t work for different people. The key is what helps you with your beliefs and all that. It’s not fun to get those comments when you are still learning yourself. I’ve heard this isn’t the nicest forum from many people now. I can see why. It use to be super great though.

Thank you. In reading some posts across the board I've noticed that some people aren't very nice. But I take what I can get honestly... I'm trying my hardest to make this work and it's not as easy as everyone claims it to be. 

5/20/2019 6:49 am  #14

Rainflower wrote:

Like I had said I have done the what if and wouldn’t it be nice technique, visualisation and letting go. I am a beginner at Living in the End which I also do.

I think there have been some reasonable comments on your original post throughout this thread. Unfortunately there have been a few joke posts on the forum lately (not on this thread). Also what do you mean by "letting go"? There are a lot of different definitions around about this and it becomes confusing. If you are a beginner as you say, you'll need to persevere, I would imagine. Have you been doing all of this for two years?

(I'm asking this for clarification, not to have a pop at you, by the way!)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/20/2019 7:38 am  #15

Rainflower wrote:

To try to help you, we need to know what you've been doing with more clarification. Like PF said, people have various ideas of what 'letting go' means, and they also misunderstand other things.

I personally manifested a long marriage to a specific person, long before I ever heard of Neville, and it was very easy, but if I'd had Neville's advice back then it would have been better.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/20/2019 8:15 am  #16

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

To try to help you, we need to know what you've been doing with more clarification. Like PF said, people have various ideas of what 'letting go' means, and they also misunderstand other things.

I personally manifested a long marriage to a specific person, long before I ever heard of Neville, and it was very easy, but if I'd had Neville's advice back then it would have been better.

Letting go in the ways of no longer needing it, not caring about the how as that is not my task to figure out and finally by living my life and not making it the most important thing there is in my life. 

5/20/2019 5:28 pm  #17

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Letting go in the ways of no longer needing it, not caring about the how as that is not my task to figure out and finally by living my life and not making it the most important thing there is in my life. 

You barely mentioned living in the end, which is the most important part. I can't even tell from what you said if you really know what that means. It doesn't mean living your life like your desire doesn't matter.

Living in the end is something you do in your imagination. You go straight to the end in your mind where you already have your desire and think from the standpoint of having it already, assuming and feeling that you have it right now, and making it as real as possible with what Neville referred to as sensory vividness, where you bring your 5 senses into your imaginal activity. Your subconscious mind can't tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined. By living in the end, you are programming your subconscious mind with the belief that you have your desire now. You don't concern yourself with how or when it's going to happen, as you know.

With regard to manifesting my long marriage, which, as I mentioned was long before I ever heard of Neville, all I did was imagine being married to my husband and wearing an imaginary wedding ring. What I left out that was very important was the details of what I wanted the marriage and relationship to be like. I left that to chance, which is why I have advised other people not to leave those things to chance but to have a clear picture of exactly what they want. I focussed on only the end result, wasn't bothered about long it took, as we were in different countries with minimal contact for most of that time, didn't worry, doubt, or fear anything and didn't infer or create any opponents or obstacles. I don't do social media anyway, but back then there wasn't any nor any internet nor forums full of negativity and sob stories to distract me or drag me down with them. I never thought for even one second that it wasn't going to happen, and I didn't stress about it at all.

I've written countless posts on this subject in more detail, and I don't have it in me right now to do it again, so I'm leaving you a few links as a starting point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/21/2019 12:59 am  #18

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

You barely mentioned living in the end, which is the most important part. I can't even tell from what you said if you really know what that means. It doesn't mean living your life like your desire doesn't matter.

Living in the end is something you do in your imagination. You go straight to the end in your mind where you already have your desire and think from the standpoint of having it already, assuming and feeling that you have it right now, and making it as real as possible with what Neville referred to as sensory vividness, where you bring your 5 senses into your imaginal activity. Your subconscious mind can't tell the difference between what is real and what is imagined. By living in the end, you are programming your subconscious mind with the belief that you have your desire now. You don't concern yourself with how or when it's going to happen, as you know.

With regard to manifesting my long marriage, which, as I mentioned was long before I ever heard of Neville, all I did was imagine being married to my husband and wearing an imaginary wedding ring. What I left out that was very important was the details of what I wanted the marriage and relationship to be like. I left that to chance, which is why I have advised other people not to leave those things to chance but to have a clear picture of exactly what they want. I focussed on only the end result, wasn't bothered about long it took, as we were in different countries with minimal contact for most of that time, didn't worry, doubt, or fear anything and didn't infer or create any opponents or obstacles. I don't do social media anyway, but back then there wasn't any nor any internet nor forums full of negativity and sob stories to distract me or drag me down with them. I never thought for even one second that it wasn't going to happen, and I didn't stress about it at all.

I've written countless posts on this subject in more detail, and I don't have it in me right now to do it again, so I'm leaving you a few links as a starting point.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

Thank you for the links. I do know Neville's work and have watched several of his video's before. I do try to live in the end yes, but find it somewhat hard. I do now refer to my SP as my husband at all times. Thank you for sharing your story, I am happy it worked out so well for you.

5/21/2019 2:41 am  #19

Just something to add here: manifesting anything (relationship, money, job etc.) is all about your feelings. It's not the techniques that manifest these things - they are just tools to raise your vibration. So it doesn't matter if you visualize, script, do RS, make a vision board, etc. - all that matters is how these 'techniques' make you feel
If they make you feel good, then go for it. But if you do these things as a chore, and you don't really feel anything, then just stop doing them. Also, if you feel drained and you feel that you're 'trying hard', then take a break and just focus on yourself. Do something that makes you feel good and raise your vibration (e.g. watching a funny movie, doing some sport, listening to music, going out with friends, etc.). It doesn't mean that you forget about your desire - all this will get you even closer.
What the Law of Attraction is about is to feel now how having your desire would make you feel. Just imagine how you would feel if you already had this relationship. I guess you wouldn't feel sad, desperate, disappointed etc.. Also, you wouldn't do any visualizations, affirmations etc., as you already have your desire, right? This is what 'living in the end' also means.

What helped me at some point was to think back to times when I didn't know about the LOA, and still, I was able to manifest a lot of things (even relationships with specific persons - yes, not just once... ) - without any vision boards, affirmations etc. I was just living my life happily, and thinking 'Wow, that would be cool to be with this person!'. I imagined it a couple of times, as a fun exercise, then I forgot about it, and went on with my life. And then BAM...

This process all in all is not hard, it's just us who make it complicated. I also still do it sometimes, but now I realized that it really doesn't have to be that difficult as we often tend to make it.

5/21/2019 3:48 am  #20

Barbara wrote:

Just something to add here: manifesting anything (relationship, money, job etc.) is all about your feelings. It's not the techniques that manifest these things - they are just tools to raise your vibration. So it doesn't matter if you visualize, script, do RS, make a vision board, etc. - all that matters is how these 'techniques' make you feel
If they make you feel good, then go for it. But if you do these things as a chore, and you don't really feel anything, then just stop doing them. Also, if you feel drained and you feel that you're 'trying hard', then take a break and just focus on yourself. Do something that makes you feel good and raise your vibration (e.g. watching a funny movie, doing some sport, listening to music, going out with friends, etc.). It doesn't mean that you forget about your desire - all this will get you even closer.
What the Law of Attraction is about is to feel now how having your desire would make you feel. Just imagine how you would feel if you already had this relationship. I guess you wouldn't feel sad, desperate, disappointed etc.. Also, you wouldn't do any visualizations, affirmations etc., as you already have your desire, right? This is what 'living in the end' also means.

What helped me at some point was to think back to times when I didn't know about the LOA, and still, I was able to manifest a lot of things (even relationships with specific persons - yes, not just once... ) - without any vision boards, affirmations etc. I was just living my life happily, and thinking 'Wow, that would be cool to be with this person!'. I imagined it a couple of times, as a fun exercise, then I forgot about it, and went on with my life. And then BAM...

This process all in all is not hard, it's just us who make it complicated. I also still do it sometimes, but now I realized that it really doesn't have to be that difficult as we often tend to make it.

Thank you! I see what you mean, I do feel good about it, thinking about being with him makes me happy and not a wish to come type thing but a reality in the near future. I think I still tend to think "I have no idea how this will work" but I don't find it a chore at all really. I daydream and I have a 30 minute walk daily where I talk out loud about things we'll do and places we'll go and all of that... 
I think I'm also of an impatient nature... 

Board footera