Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2019 3:55 am  #1

Curious about manifesting my SP

Hi all,

I have been trying to manifest my specific person for the better part of two years and it did not work. Then I found out he started dating someone and I went no contact for 7 months, until like about a month ago I started seeing his name everywhere, saw a post appear from him (not directed to me) from his facebook page that I no longer followed. So I decided that things might change.
I have done inner work, I fully love myself and working to change things I am not happy with (such as joining a gym) and I did the work to not put him on a pedestal anymore. I am fully convinced that there is no reason why he wouldn’t want to be with me, yet he ignores me. There were a few short replies on tweets in the beginning but a few weeks later and poof that stopped too...(I do not have private contact with him).

What else do I need to focus on? I am constantly doing the mental diet, self love and self care and feel great, much better than when I started two years ago. Do you have any suggestions?  (I also use the wouldn’t it be nice if/what if, visualitation, letting go and go do something else...). Or do I just need to wait? I also let go of the “how” it would happen as I am open to anything.

Ps. I hope this was explained adequately, if not let me know! Thanks!

Thank you!

5/19/2019 6:41 am  #2

Re: Curious about manifesting my SP

Rainflower wrote:

Hi all,

I have been trying to manifest my specific person for the better part of two years and it did not work. Then I found out he started dating someone and I went no contact for 7 months, until like about a month ago I started seeing his name everywhere, saw a post appear from him (not directed to me) from his facebook page that I no longer followed. So I decided that things might change.
I have done inner work, I fully love myself and working to change things I am not happy with (such as joining a gym) and I did the work to not put him on a pedestal anymore. I am fully convinced that there is no reason why he wouldn’t want to be with me, yet he ignores me. There were a few short replies on tweets in the beginning but a few weeks later and poof that stopped too...(I do not have private contact with him).

What else do I need to focus on? I am constantly doing the mental diet, self love and self care and feel great, much better than when I started two years ago. Do you have any suggestions?  (I also use the wouldn’t it be nice if/what if, visualitation, letting go and go do something else...). Or do I just need to wait? I also let go of the “how” it would happen as I am open to anything.

Thank you!

What have you actually been doing to try to manifest the relationship? Have you been living in the end?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/19/2019 6:57 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you!

What have you actually been doing to try to manifest the relationship? Have you been living in the end?

As stated before there are more ideas out there then neville. Respect it. They also stare exactly what they been doing in the post. Please read that before commenting it just comes across as nasty. If you are wanting details then ask for details like what is apart of your mental diet.

5/19/2019 7:32 am  #4

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you!

Like I had said I have done the what if and wouldn’t it be nice technique, visualisation and letting go. I am a beginner at Living in the End which I also do.

5/19/2019 7:52 am  #5

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you!

As stated before there are more ideas out there then neville. Respect it. They also stare exactly what they been doing in the post. Please read that before commenting it just comes across as nasty. If you are wanting details then ask for details like what is apart of your mental diet.

Thanks

5/19/2019 9:49 am  #6

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Rainflower wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you!

She's said she's had no success in 2 years. I asked her what she'd done. The only time you ever comment any more is to have another go at me. I've told you before. If you don't like what I have to say, that's too bad. Then don't read it. If you knew how little I cared about what you think of me or what I have to say, maybe you wouldn't bother. I'm not changing what I have to say for you or anybody, and if you don't like it, tough.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/19/2019 1:55 pm  #7

I don't think Self love works. It got me nowhere with manifesting. It's great for self-esteem, but not manifesting. 

5/19/2019 2:58 pm  #8

Estelle wrote:

I don't think Self love works. It got me nowhere with manifesting. It's great for self-esteem, but not manifesting. 

I prefer the term self respect which is essential for, well, life. This "works" in the sense that you would recognise a bad opportunity - like a person who is no good for you - and give them a wide berth so you don't waste time on things that are pointless and don't need to prop up self esteem by having a man, for example.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/19/2019 5:13 pm  #9

Rainflower wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks

You’re welcome. I just check here every now and then to see if other people are getting bullied for posting or sarcastic comments or being told what they are doing is not right. People have their own processes some things that work for others and helping their beliefs don’t work for different people. The key is what helps you with your beliefs and all that. It’s not fun to get those comments when you are still learning yourself. I’ve heard this isn’t the nicest forum from many people now. I can see why. It use to be super great though.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (5/19/2019 5:15 pm)

5/20/2019 4:16 am  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Estelle wrote:

I prefer the term self respect which is essential for, well, life. This "works" in the sense that you would recognise a bad opportunity - like a person who is no good for you - and give them a wide berth so you don't waste time on things that are pointless and don't need to prop up self esteem by having a man, for example.

Yes totally agree with this and the older I get, the less patience I have for putting up with bad behaviour from men, or anybody, but in regards to things I have manifested in the past, for me seeing it in my imagination has worked- before I even knew of loa. 

Board footera