Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2019 3:32 pm  #21

Re: Hot and cold behavior

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'd be more inclined to work out what it was about me that wanted a "bad boy" first before focusing on the guys themselves. 
https://www.zoosk.com/date-mix/dating-advice/dating-advice-women/why-do-girls-like-bad-boys-what-we-can-learn-from-the-science-of-attraction/

‘The bad boy type’ is also just a story, though. The type itself doesn’t exist on its own. If we literally are creating every single part of our realities, which is what this forum is supposed to be about discussing, then you alone have the ability to create or ‘un-create’ a man to be a ‘bad boy’. It’s not set in stone. People don’t have unchangeable personality traits. We create their personalities.

But I dont  want change bad boy 😄 I like how they are but I just want a perfect lovely relationship with this type..so yes I have to change story I telling..and beliefs etc. but its so hard for me because Im so large pessimist..but thank you for your advice..

I’m just curious but  what do you consider a “bad boy” since everyone’s perspective is different

But yeah. I’d just focus on the parts of him you like. But also picturing him wanting to be with you, in love, etc

5/24/2019 6:34 am  #22

Re: Hot and cold behavior

Dan2015 wrote:

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

‘The bad boy type’ is also just a story, though. The type itself doesn’t exist on its own. If we literally are creating every single part of our realities, which is what this forum is supposed to be about discussing, then you alone have the ability to create or ‘un-create’ a man to be a ‘bad boy’. It’s not set in stone. People don’t have unchangeable personality traits. We create their personalities.

But I dont  want change bad boy 😄 I like how they are but I just want a perfect lovely relationship with this type..so yes I have to change story I telling..and beliefs etc. but its so hard for me because Im so large pessimist..but thank you for your advice..

I’m just curious but  what do you consider a “bad boy” since everyone’s perspective is different

But yeah. I’d just focus on the parts of him you like. But also picturing him wanting to be with you, in love, etc

For me  bad boy isnt a really bad😄 for me its confident sexy funny cheeky man . but not somebody who hit women or cheat. 

Board footera