Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2019 2:49 am  #1

Hot and cold behavior

What iit is mean from loa perspective, if someone give me a mixed signals? If someone is hot and cold? How can I change this and manifest just hot behavior? Thank you

5/19/2019 9:42 am  #2

Re: Hot and cold behavior

By staying persistent with what you want.

5/19/2019 10:05 am  #3

fizzy wrote:

So it doesnt mean I dont have a selflove and he is reflect this to me? Why I always attract boy who is hot and cold and he doesnt want a relationship..why its so hard for me ignore this and manifest aomething what I want..can you give me your personally stories how you attract what you wanted?

5/19/2019 9:20 pm  #4

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

So it doesnt mean I dont have a selflove and he is reflect this to me? Why I always attract boy who is hot and cold and he doesnt want a relationship..why its so hard for me ignore this and manifest aomething what I want..can you give me your personally stories how you attract what you wanted?

It has nothing to do with him reflecting self love back to you. He only reflects back to you what you believe to be true about him, the story you tell about him. How you perceive yourself may play a part in the story you are telling about him. So in that way it could have to do with ‘self love’, but it’s easily changeable. Look up the YouTube channel Create Your Future and watch the everyone is you pushed out videos. I’ve been recommending that channel because she explains it in such a simple way.

5/20/2019 3:30 am  #5

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Has this happened with many different guys? If so, what do you find so attractive about these men?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/20/2019 3:55 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Anita wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Has this happened with many different guys? If so, what do you find so attractive about these men?

Two my exes wanted a relationship and later they  broke up with me with words they dont want a relationship with nobody and later they have a relationship with another girl...this actually man isnt my ex (he is first boy after looong time after my ex who attract me so much ..)I meet him online in january and we started text and he texted me he cant have a relationship because he will work in different country one year and he will go home  less so he want just be fwb  yet..and a few days ago we had a little argument and he told me that he is a complicated personallity and this is reason too he cant have a relationship even thought he want love someome so much....so I have always  a similar situation with a new boy and I dont know why..I was think I have to change my selfconfident etc , but maybe a selflove nothing change ..and I dont know what attract me on these boys..They are my type boy. They are a funny, selfconfident,  nice , a typicall bad boys but  good ways(OK they are had a problems with law in the past but nothing serius.. )..And  what is unnatural, Im from happy family and they are from divorced family.I dont know why I attract in my life these types ..

Last edited by Anita (5/20/2019 3:58 am)

5/20/2019 3:57 am  #7

What type of man DO you want?

5/20/2019 4:00 am  #8

These type man but who will want a relationship with me..when they can have a relationship with another , so why not with me..

5/20/2019 4:14 am  #9

I'd be more inclined to work out what it was about me that wanted a "bad boy" first before focusing on the guys themselves. 
https://www.zoosk.com/date-mix/dating-advice/dating-advice-women/why-do-girls-like-bad-boys-what-we-can-learn-from-the-science-of-attraction/

5/20/2019 7:05 am  #10

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I'd be more inclined to work out what it was about me that wanted a "bad boy" first before focusing on the guys themselves. 
https://www.zoosk.com/date-mix/dating-advice/dating-advice-women/why-do-girls-like-bad-boys-what-we-can-learn-from-the-science-of-attraction/

How this can help me manifest a relationship with this my specific person?:D

Board footera