Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2019 2:30 pm  #1

Some success but now confusion

Hi all,

I have been following law of attraction techniques for a little bit but never get the need to write anything until recently. Around 9 months ago, my gf of 3 years cheats on me with a coworker and leaves me. I was shattered. I was planning on proposing in 6 months. For the next few months, I focused the techniques on her, but nothing ever seemed to work. In this time, I got in great shape and got a very high paying job with a law firm of my dreams. Everything seemed to be working out except the thing I wanted most. Last month in a sad attempt to move on, I began talking to a girl on a dating app. We hit it off almost immediately and eventually after 2 weeks went on a date. One thing led to another, and I end up at the girlā€™s apartment intimately. She seemed very into me and caring, and for the first time in 9 months, I was happy and ready to try with someone new. I kid you not, I look down at my phone that night and my exes mother had reached out to me on midnight almost a week after my birthday wishing me well and asking how I was. All I could think of was ā€œletting goā€ and how it comes when you finally kind of do that (albeit it was partial). A few days later, I contacted my ex and asked her for her friends and family to stop contacting me (it had happened before a lot but then I got quiet for like 5 months). We had a slight argument, but for once, I didnā€™t end feeling weak or desperate for her. I ended it in self-love

Now, the girl from the date has pulled back a lot, even though there is still some contact. Feeling a little lost. I did a meditation just imagining the person, I was supposed to be with, and I woke up to a few texts from the girl from the date. However, it just doesnā€™t feel the same or exciting as it was. So yeah, guess I could use some insight or advice. Do I still love my ex? Sort of. Would I like to try with this new girl? Sure. But now after what I felt was a breakthrough, I feel like I came up with nothing between 2 options. What did I do wrong?

6/10/2019 4:14 pm  #2

Re: Some success but now confusion

Iā€™m sorry that you had to go through the heartache and Iā€™m no expert but to me it seems that youā€™re doing very well.
Youā€™re moving on from your ex and weā€™re able to find another.
So hereā€™s my thoughts about all of it , Iā€™m no expert and I just posted for my own love advice lol

But to me you and the one you moved on from were not meant to be. I think the universe, God has someone greater in store for you.
And could the next girl possibly just be a rebound and you arenā€™t really into her. She just helped you over a hurdle proving youā€™re still a hot guy capable of finding Anither!!!

I hope it helps
Bella

6/11/2019 1:15 pm  #3

I think Bella is rightĀ Ā Ā  Just the fact you went on a dating appĀ  you were lookingĀ Ā  and thenĀ  things began to fall into place with herĀ Ā Ā  when you were for the moment completely detachedĀ Ā Ā  yesĀ  contact occured
but I also see you didn't want thatĀ Ā  you called and asked for them to let you be Ā Ā Ā Ā  In my opinionĀ  they were reaching out to youĀ  for herĀ Ā  to get a feel if you could forgive herĀ Ā Ā Ā and you want no part of thatĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā  so breatheĀ  and realizeĀ  that the universe has someone better for youĀ Ā Ā Ā  keep on raising your vibrationĀ Ā  get excited about things you likeĀ Ā Ā  ignore things you don't wantĀ Ā  and keep us postedĀ Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā 

6/16/2019 9:39 pm  #4

So a little update for you. I have kept my cool and just focused on myself.Ā  Weirdly enough, the "dating app" girl came back on the scene a couple of days ago, and we had a slight date.Ā  Apparently, she had an ex re-surface as well after our date. Go figure. I am trying to play it cool and take it in steps.Ā  My ex has somewhat begun to look at my instagram stories occasionally, but I have refused to react.Ā  I think she has moved in with the person she cheated with.Ā  She sent me a box with some of my clothes (almost a year after the fact......ridiculous). Do I still miss her? Yes, but am i also interested in this new girl at least even at fling level? Absolutely.Ā  I've had manifestations unfolding at an exponentially faster rate. 4/5 in a period of 48 hours.Ā  So we shall see what the next few weeks has in store.

Last edited by Sfroncz1 (6/17/2019 1:46 pm)

6/18/2019 9:11 am  #5

Sfroncz1 wrote:

So a little update for you. I have kept my cool and just focused on myself.Ā  Weirdly enough, the "dating app" girl came back on the scene a couple of days ago, and we had a slight date.Ā  Apparently, she had an ex re-surface as well after our date. Go figure. I am trying to play it cool and take it in steps.Ā  My ex has somewhat begun to look at my instagram stories occasionally, but I have refused to react.Ā  I think she has moved in with the person she cheated with.Ā  She sent me a box with some of my clothes (almost a year after the fact......ridiculous). Do I still miss her? Yes, but am i also interested in this new girl at least even at fling level? Absolutely.Ā  I've had manifestations unfolding at an exponentially faster rate. 4/5 in a period of 48 hours.Ā  So we shall see what the next few weeks has in store.

Was going with the same phase. The girl lied to me and about me. We had a last talk in March end. I wished her on her birth last month but didnt get a response. I can understand what you must had gone through as you were angry at that person but didnt want her to g and when you found your peace , she started to coming back. I hope mine come back too. Because i have forgiven her mistake. Loads of love and happiness to you.

6/18/2019 11:06 am  #6

I think you might be a little confused. My ex has not come back to me. Does she check my stuff? Yes, which is weird to me cuz when Iā€™m over someone. Iā€™m over them. Rather, it is the girl I went on the one date with that resurfaced.

Vishesh wrote:

Sfroncz1 wrote:

Was going with the same phase. The girl lied to me and about me. We had a last talk in March end. I wished her on her birth last month but didnt get a response. I can understand what you must had gone through as you were angry at that person but didnt want her to g and when you found your peace , she started to coming back. I hope mine come back too. Because i have forgiven her mistake. Loads of love and happiness to you.

7/09/2019 9:43 am  #7

Not sure if anyone is still reading but I find it therapeutic to circle back haha. The girl from the dating app and I have been spending a lot more time together. Even when she has been away on vacation, she has called me every night, and weā€™ve spent the whole time talking and laughing. I do still find myself thinking about my ex, but itā€™s almost in a weird ā€œsomeone I loved diedā€ way. I still listen to subliminals at night for love, and my ex does pop into my thoughts. However, I just donā€™t know anymore. Would I love to hear from her? Yes, but I do not know to what extent. Till then I am focusing on this new girl, who although is different than my ex, has made me happy for the first time in months.

7/09/2019 10:29 am  #8

It sounds to meĀ Ā  that you haveĀ  manifested someone who you like .Ā Ā  We don't always get the ex backĀ Ā  sometimes we get someone better.Ā Ā Ā  its often better when you are really caught up in the grief cycle in losing someoneĀ  toĀ  think of them as deadĀ Ā  it helps you detachĀ Ā  which gives youĀ  some peace and a break from the constant pain and the cycle of wantingĀ Ā  needing etcĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā  focus if you want on the new girlĀ Ā Ā  The Universe brought her to youĀ Ā Ā  just like you wantedĀ Ā Ā Ā  no need to worryĀ Ā  just enjoyĀ Ā 

10/10/2019 5:30 pm  #9

Coming back cuz I always wanted to see people follow-up so I could see these practices at work. The new girl and I have started a loving relationship and everything is going really well. Sometimes I still miss parts of my ex but I just carry on and focus on the new girl who is amazing. I always find it weird though, when Iā€™m lost in my relationship with new girl or have a real nice time with her. I see my ex will look at my Instagram stories and what not. Regular days, she does not. Something to it? Idk. Just a weird occurence

1/16/2020 7:03 pm  #10

From what I understand, you need to have complete clarity and faith in your vision to manifest the person back otherwise if you are uncertain in anyway it can cancel out your desire. Your ex may in fact be right for you, she can absolutely become the best version of herself the more you evolve.
The thing you need to remember is this. You are love already. You donā€™t need anyoneā€™s love but you can desire it. You can be doing all the right things but how do you feel about yourself in the process?
I feel like you are having some great experiences now with dating app girl which is great so keep that up. If you find your heart keeps going back to your ex, then you know itā€™s her and you can attract her back too.

Board footera