Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2019 4:43 pm  #1

Synchronicities for my SP HELP!😚❀️🌈

So I have been actively trying to manifest my SP back into a healthy, loving, equal, happy, and passionate committed relationship. I am wondering if you guys could confirm if what I’m experiencing are synchronicities and signs that my manifestation is almost here as I am new to all of this. Please help! Thank you☺️

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ARE MY SIGNS:
- have seen 111 or 11:11 multiple times over the past few days
- keep seeing advertising for John Wick 3 everywhere, a movie me and him loved to watch together and he’s talked about being so excited to see
- a song that me and him loved to sing together (our song) has been constantly running through my mind but brininging feelings of happiness with it and not of sadness

Please help let me know if these are good signs that my manifestation is coming. Love and fulfillment to all❀️

5/11/2019 5:35 pm  #2

Re: Synchronicities for my SP HELP!😚❀️🌈

rosebud97 wrote:

So I have been actively trying to manifest my SP back into a healthy, loving, equal, happy, and passionate committed relationship. I am wondering if you guys could confirm if what I’m experiencing are synchronicities and signs that my manifestation is almost here as I am new to all of this. Please help! Thank you☺️

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ARE MY SIGNS:
- have seen 111 or 11:11 multiple times over the past few days
- keep seeing advertising for John Wick 3 everywhere, a movie me and him loved to watch together and he’s talked about being so excited to see
- a song that me and him loved to sing together (our song) has been constantly running through my mind but brininging feelings of happiness with it and not of sadness

Please help let me know if these are good signs that my manifestation is coming. Love and fulfillment to all❀️

Β 
A couple of phone calls are a good first step but do not a relationship make. Signs follow, they don't precede. If I were you, I'd be more concerned with living in the end in my imagination of having the relationship I desire now, feeling it is already mine, making it as real as possible in my mind, having faith, persevering with patience, and developing an inner knowing that my desire is mine, even though outward appearances may deny it. I'm sure you don't want to repeat any past mistakes, such as those caused by getting overexcited or rushing. It's important to go straight to the end of having your ultimate desire and dwell there rather than taking small steps that you think you need to take along the way, like putting your efforts into manifesting some small step like a text message or phone call when that isn't what your end desire is. That is a relationship. Whatever needs to happen for that to occur will fall into place without your having to work out how or do anything but live in the end with faith.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/11/2019 6:09 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera