Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2015 8:48 am  #11

Re: Law of Assumption

This video might help keep you on track,Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENLesifAHD8

Last edited by hbonhomme87 (7/27/2015 8:52 am)

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

7/29/2015 7:12 am  #12

Thanks hbonhomme87, in this video, it is explained that we only get what is in our vibration. That means, i am attracting his behaving just exactly what i believe. If i change my belief, his behavior will change. Changing someone's behavior within a relationship is difficult Β So, i am changing his role. And forgetting lover's role. Right now, I am just forgetting his whole behavior (clearing vibration of my negative thougths) and forgetting him as my lover. And i have started seeing him as my husband with a new version (positive).. Since i want to get maried to him, i think giving energy to a relationship (where negative thoughts are there) will not work. So, i am just changing our roles (new roles) where no negative thought is there. Do you think it will work?

7/29/2015 9:23 pm  #13

It all comes down to you,  do YOU think it will work?  It has to become a belief.  You have to arrive at a place of knowing. And you do that by watching your thoughts and trying to give attention to only those thoughts that uplift you and make you feel happy.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/30/2015 3:52 am  #14

hbonhomme87 Thanks for the video and I agree with Cherished! We shouldn't look for approval from other people rather it should come from within.

7/30/2015 8:14 am  #15

Yeah its called Law of Awareness. As Reality is a imagined situation which we believe as true. I am working on changing my beliefs by entering theta and visualisation. I believe i will get to the state of knowing very soon. Thanks..!!

7/31/2015 1:45 am  #16

I have a question, it is said that in order to influence subconscious, we have to feel the feelings of already having our desire. But i have noticed, when i go in theta state or a state just before sleep, i am able to imagine but unable to feel any feelings.

Few days back, when me and my lover stopped talking, i cried a lot as my mind was full of negative thoughts and i was unable to get them out. Then i made a decision that i will now forget that we had a relationship and his behavior of coming and going. After making a decision, i was feeling relieved. Then from next day, i told myself that i will only focus on what i want regarding relationship. I was able to get him out of my mind (specially negative). I felt it is ok if we are not talking. I felt like i don't need him. I think about him but no neediness, no negative thoughts. It's like i am loosing interest. From last few days, when i feel sleepy, i imagine that we both have weared a wedding ring which implies we are married. After imagining, i tell myself that i am his wife now and sleep in that state. But the problem is i am unable to feel any feelings in theta(state very near to sleep) state. And also i want to know... I was able to remove negative thoughts about him very easily, does it means i lost interest? And why am unable to feel feelings.Β 

"Few days back, when i was frustated, i used to force the process like i used force imagination and forced affirmations but that was not removing any negative thoughts. Now, i imagine this scene at night and when i wake up, i don't feel the need to affirm. But i think i haven't reach the state of awareness about my desire. Because whenever i think about him, it feels that yeah, he exists but i don't feel married to him consciously."

I have 3 questions--

1) Am i loosing my feelings for him?
2) Why i am unable to feel any feeling in theta state?
3) Why i am not conscious of being married to him inspite of sending messages to subconscious? Is it because my subconscious has not yet believed.

8/01/2015 9:29 pm  #17

Rose, how would it feel to you if you were married with him now? That's the feeling you need to take on during the vibration. Since you are imagining that you are married, you would also be imagining that feeling, and you stay and that state. That feeling means that you, feel relief, you feel good, you feel happy, just because it feels good to feel that way, whether its about him or anything else and your vibration changes to the vibration of you who has this married life, because you know you feel good and you trust that its yours and you completely ignore the reality that says otherwise.

~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~

8/06/2015 2:50 am  #18

Thanks for the reply hbonhomme87.. It made me positive again.

8/06/2015 2:52 am  #19

hbonhomme87 wrote:

Rose, how would it feel to you if you were married with him now? That's the feeling you need to take on during the vibration. Since you are imagining that you are married, you would also be imagining that feeling, and you stay and that state. That feeling means that you, feel relief, you feel good, you feel happy, just because it feels good to feel that way, whether its about him or anything else and your vibration changes to the vibration of you who has this married life, because you know you feel good and you trust that its yours and you completely ignore the reality that says otherwise.

I like this!! Thanks

10/03/2017 1:20 pm  #20

hello everyone,
i have questionΒ 
basically i can effortlessly visualise andΒ  day dreaming that me and my specific person getting marry or already we are husband and wife.
so that means my subconscious mind already believe that and in future this will happen.
and i also have question that in my mind suddenly someΒ  thought pop up that he is getting marry with another girl but in second i changed it.
is this thought affecting my dream ?.
if affecting so how can deal with this .
sry for my bad english

Board footera