Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2015 3:12 am  #1

Law of Assumption

Hi friends, i think we all are imagining what if or not.. or how to make mind believe or how to uplift..etc. But we are having difficulty in believing since negative thoughts and fear is there.

Read this...
"You rise to a higher level of consciousness by taking your attention away from your present limitations and placing it upon that which you desire to be. Do not attempt this in day-dreaming or wishful thinking but in a positive manner. Claim yourself to be the thing desired. I AM that, no sacrifice, no diet, no human tricks. All that is asked of you is to accept your desire. If you dare claim it, you will express it." - Neville Goddard.

I think we should assume to be now what we actually want to be. For eg. if someone wants to attract specific person, assume you are now his gf/bf and live in that assumption without doubt. According to Neville, wen you assume, and remain in that assumption, your mind will eventually believe and when you start feeling natural in your new assumption, it will become reality.

So, the point is only our consciousness has to be changed, by assuming, claiming the desire.  We don't have to think how the other person is feeling or what is current reality. 

Neville himself told that he wanted to marry his second wife. But it was nearly impossible due to circumstances. He didn't wanted to hurt anybody. So, he assumed that he is married to a girl he love. In a week, his circumstances changed. Even the girl he married manifested him by sleeping in the assumption that she is his wife. He said when he saw the girl (his second wife), he wanted to marry her. That simply means if we assume something about ourself and another, that person is influenced. 

So, what do you think of the Law of Assumption? I think we all should also apply this law and assume our wish is already fulfilled.

Let's act like we are now what we want to be without doubt..!!

7/20/2015 10:52 pm  #2

Re: Law of Assumption

This is an awesome post! Yes, you need to act like you already have your wish! It works like a charm every single time.  It's honestly as simple as this.  Consciously using the LOA isn't some complicated magic trick, it's as basic as Neville puts it! So, stop looking at obstacles and lack - and start doing! And you will see results very fast. 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/21/2015 3:35 am  #3

Thanks!! I totally agree!!

7/21/2015 4:42 am  #4

What can I do/think when he isn't texting me? Not an ex just someone I'm kinda dating

7/23/2015 12:32 am  #5

Let's try Neville method. We have to construct a specific scene which implies our wish is fulfilled. And let's act in that scene every night before bed. And sleep like the scene is true. In day time, we just have to trust and being positive. Actually it is certain that if we act in our imaginal scene at night and sleep in that assumption, then that whole scene will create belief in our subconscious mind. So, we don't have to fear or doubt that whether our mind will believe or not.

7/23/2015 12:39 am  #6

Bellecat.. Just imagine that you are receiving message from that specific guy. Keep imagining every night until it feels true. Most importantly, don't focus on reality. It is only an illusion, the exact mirror of our imaginal acts. Have trust in power. It will happen as soon you will start feeling natural in your imaginal act.

7/23/2015 7:32 am  #7

Hi veronica, I have a question.. Normally, i feel very hard to believe that me and my lover can get married. That's why i tried to slow down my resistance by applying Neville's method (specific scene). Last night i imagined that my lover is saying me few things which i want to hear and me also saying the same things back to him and had a feeling that we are now in a committed relationship (The outer reality is.. he is confused and not committing). When i imagined that scene, tears came out and after that, i felt positive and after that imaginery scene, i slept . When i woke up again at night, i had a feeling that we will get married and automatically i was imagining that we are talking about our kids and all (which i was imagining forcefully..it was coming naturally). In the morning, i woke up with nice feeling and focussed mind (regarding that desire). Is this means that my subconscious has started to believe? As it is said that automatic thoughts and feelings comes from subconscious.

7/23/2015 12:35 pm  #8

rose, it is the beginning. When you think a manifestation is coming, it comes but may take a litte time because the Universe wants it the perfect way you want it. Just keep going with those feelings, and believe throughout the day, with an unwavering belief. Those are the first signs your sub. is starting to realize your desire but it has to unfold. Do not get discouraged. Keep trucking ahead. (I know I am not Veronica but just trying to help)

7/24/2015 12:44 am  #9

bballerct50... yeah it is a beginning, we see visible results only when our mind generates enough energy to reach critical mass. I will keep imagining with unwavering belief. Thanks for the reply.

7/27/2015 8:32 am  #10

Hi, i have a question. My lover and me were on good talking terms. But one day, actually everyday i have thoughts that he is giving no time to me. He is really somewat busy due to his schedule. But i still crave for his constant attention. Fifteen days back, i said you never pay attention to me, thanks for tolerating me, etc. He replied "thanks for ur understanding"... Since then, he has started avoiding me. And whenever i say now that you don't have time, he doesn't respond or give very less response. In office also, he is ignoring me. My b'day came, i didn't gave anything to him because i thought, he would deny to take). I didn't wanted to be hurt that day. But he got angry that i didn't shared anything. And said i am selfish. I said i bought something for him but didnt gave because he might not take it. He is angry on this also and showed me anger by deleting my no and hiding his profile(which he do occasionally.. actually its his way to show anger).. Last 3-4 days back, i sent him a normal picture message. He replied back with the same picture message (somewat different). Then he saved my no again and after 10 minutes, deleted again. Then i sent him another pic message (normal joke), he didn't replied and didn't saved my no. But after 10-15 minutes he again saved and his profile was visible. Next day in the morning he deleted my no. again.
I want to know why he is behaving like this:
My present thoughts are--
1) I think he don't want to commit to me.
2) I think he don't want to give anytime to me.
3) I think i am not upto his expectations
4) I think i am annoying him by messaging him
5) I believe that he will hate me for everything i do.

Board footera