Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2019 3:03 pm  #11

Re: My SP and I are talking ((:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I think you guys know what that means. Pinned. Wanting someone for years?  It’s coming across more nasty and mean then funny. No wonder people leave this forum .

Check this poster's history. It's a wind up merchant messing about on the forum and disrupting it, not a genuine post at all. I'm certainly being neither nasty nor mean. That's not my modus operandi in the least. Good moderation would have weeded that sort of post out. As for pied, sorry, coming from Yorkshire I'm not up on American slang.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/19/2019 4:18 pm  #12

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I think you guys know what that means. Pinned. Wanting someone for years?  It’s coming across more nasty and mean then funny. No wonder people leave this forum .

Check this poster's history. It's a wind up merchant messing about on the forum and disrupting it, not a genuine post at all. I'm certainly being neither nasty nor mean. That's not my modus operandi in the least. Good moderation would have weeded that sort of post out. As for pied, sorry, coming from Yorkshire I'm not up on American slang.

Yes, very true, she only ever posts here now to come and slag me off. She's a very negative person who is nothing more than a bully and a hypocrite. And I also am not American and have no idea what pied means.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/19/2019 5:10 pm  #13

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Yes, very true, she only ever posts here now to come and slag me off. She's a very negative person who is nothing more than a bully and a hypocrite. And I also am not American and have no idea what pied means.

Ha. Funny. I just ask you respect other people. If you don’t like it tough. It’s true though. Y’all ask for moderation and stuff and yet you get upset when people post stuff and never come back. If you can’t see the correlation then oh well. And honestly I’m barely here . I see things I comment. I don’t need help here or anything. When I see people not being respected I comment. It’s you guys who are here all the time and get mad at people when they don’t catch on to something once or twice. If you really want to know negative people and hypocrites look in the mirror.

5/20/2019 12:31 am  #14

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Ha. Funny. I just ask you respect other people. If you don’t like it tough. It’s true though. Y’all ask for moderation and stuff and yet you get upset when people post stuff and never come back. If you can’t see the correlation then oh well. And honestly I’m barely here . I see things I comment. I don’t need help here or anything. When I see people not being respected I comment. It’s you guys who are here all the time and get mad at people when they don’t catch on to something once or twice. If you really want to know negative people and hypocrites look in the mirror.

SLIK: what's your take on the posting history of Alex and Byron, who seem to be one and the same person fooling about? I'd love your thoughts.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (5/20/2019 3:23 am)

5/20/2019 2:55 am  #15

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I think you guys know what that means. Pinned. Wanting someone for years? It’s coming across more nasty and mean then funny. No wonder people leave this forum .

I've just got it. They don't mean pied, you don't mean pinned. I think they meant they have PINED. The penny has dropped. Only they haven't pined, the poster is fooling about on the forum under more than one username, so don't waste your time giving them advice. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (5/20/2019 3:11 am)

Board footera