Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2019 10:38 pm  #1

Guidance to attract back a changed version of my Ex SP

Hello  everyone ! I need a little bit of guidance so my SP had blocked me I prayed meditated and one fine day he unblocked me we went on a date and things went quite well negativity crept in my friends told me he's just playing around and fooling me and he contacts me only when he has a mood to and wants to sleep with me!

All this made me Message him and he said stop behaving like a child you don't know how busy Iam in a meeting !  later he blocked me again this made me go more crazy then my friends told me to go to his house when I reached there he wasn't present and his mom said she didn't know when he would return.

Next I called in his office they said he wasn't there as well! Now I got into more doubt. I over contacted him so he blocked me from everywhere now! I now contacted an astrologer he said he's the wrong one for you and he is getting into someone else! How do I change all of this? How do I get him back? Will I really have him back after so much mess? He hates me and he's pissed at me I think he will never ever like to see me? I fear about the third party as well! Please help me in this situation what do I do? How do I ignore and revise its being hard for me now! Please guide me

Board footera