Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2019 12:20 pm  #1

my SP is pregnant of her boyfriend

So today I found out that my SP is pregnant and I'm broken.I've been doing visualizations for the past days but now, knowing there is a child on the way, it's way more difficult to believe that we could ever be together one day. She loves her boyfriend so they are probably going to get married. Should I still try to attract her or give up and move on to someone else??? Also I have read online that If a person is marriage and stuff we should not try to attract her...

Last edited by Rafaela (5/04/2019 12:26 pm)

5/05/2019 1:57 pm  #2

Re: my SP is pregnant of her boyfriend

Dont think of what others think is correct or not, what do you want? Once you decide, leave your desire to the universe and focus on yourself, on being happy, on enjoy your life.

5/05/2019 2:31 pm  #3

Re: my SP is pregnant of her boyfriend

I would agree about not worrying about what other people think. You also can never really know for certain what is going on in somebody else's mind or how they feel about anything, even if they say certain things. Some people are even out of touch with what they really want or how they feel about things or put on a false front, so the only assuming that should ever be done is to use the law of assumption whereby you dare to assume that whatever your desire is, you have it, it is yours. There is no universe outside yourself that is going to decide for you. You are the one who gets to decide for yourself, but first you have to know exactly what it is that you want and be clear about it. If you think it is wrong to want to be with your SP under the present circumstances, you'll have to change that, otherwise your subconscious mind will never let you have your desire. Then live in the end of the wish fulfilled in your imagination, which means feel as though your desire is already an accomplished fact, make it as vivid and real in your mind as possible, persevere, and be patient. Do this daily for as long as it takes. You are the operant power. It doesn't operate itself. It is important to focus on what it is that you want just as though you already have it, which is living in the end and thinking from the end rather than thinking of the end, which is entirely different. Neville would say that the circumstances will rearrange themselves with no one being hurt in the process if this is done correctly, with faith and persistence.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/05/2019 6:10 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera