Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2019 7:22 am  #1

So my ex left me in February and has already married

My ex and I were together for 15 plus years.  We are a same sex couple and when we first got together it was not legal for us to be married.  We often spoke of marriage, she wanted the formality of the actual form that says "youre now married" and for me marriage was a union of your heart and soul and a piece of paper didn't really determine my feelings.  I realize now how important that was for her.She left me and within 6 weeks married someone she just started dating. We have had off and on communication with one another usually via text.  I feel we are still highly connected on a spiritual level and often communicate that way.  A couple of days before she got married I sensed her talking to me but it was just basically white noise and chatter in my head.  The day after she got married I heard her loud and clear say "i've made the biggest mistake of my life" not once but two times.  I communicated back to her that she had to figure out what she needed to do to right her ship.  I couldn't help her in this but I would be there to support her. 
Of course none of our friends know how to react to this union between her and this essential stranger in her life. 
I have seen results in the past from manifesting texts or phone calls.  I'm just wondering how "spiritually ethical" is it to evoke the Laws of Attraction with someone who is married. I have always felt we were to be together the rest of our lives so its been difficult for me to even think of walking away. And as many times as she is telling me and others how happy she is (while still communicating with or seeing me) I think she says these things aloud to convince herself.
Looking for support and advice on this journey
Thanks

5/03/2019 8:34 am  #2

Re: So my ex left me in February and has already married

TF22022 wrote:

My ex and I were together for 15 plus years.  We are a same sex couple and when we first got together it was not legal for us to be married.  We often spoke of marriage, she wanted the formality of the actual form that says "youre now married" and for me marriage was a union of your heart and soul and a piece of paper didn't really determine my feelings.  I realize now how important that was for her.She left me and within 6 weeks married someone she just started dating. We have had off and on communication with one another usually via text.  I feel we are still highly connected on a spiritual level and often communicate that way.  A couple of days before she got married I sensed her talking to me but it was just basically white noise and chatter in my head.  The day after she got married I heard her loud and clear say "i've made the biggest mistake of my life" not once but two times.  I communicated back to her that she had to figure out what she needed to do to right her ship.  I couldn't help her in this but I would be there to support her. 
Of course none of our friends know how to react to this union between her and this essential stranger in her life. 
I have seen results in the past from manifesting texts or phone calls.  I'm just wondering how "spiritually ethical" is it to evoke the Laws of Attraction with someone who is married. I have always felt we were to be together the rest of our lives so its been difficult for me to even think of walking away. And as many times as she is telling me and others how happy she is (while still communicating with or seeing me) I think she says these things aloud to convince herself.
Looking for support and advice on this journey
Thanks

Neville would say that when you live in the end in your imagination of having your desire now, have faith, and feel like you have it now, and persevere in this with patience, that, without hurting anybody, things will rearrange themselves in the outside world and various people will play various roles in making this come to pass. Nobody can stop you, or will even know, if you use your imagination in this way. In the words of Shakespeare, there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. This has been a learning experience for you. You realised how important it was to her to be officially married. It's up to you, but I couldn't stand by and lose the love of my life of many years, especially not to a stranger whom he barely knew, without doing something about it imaginally, not overtly. If imagination creates reality, then the external world that people look upon as factual has been created by imaginal acts and therefore can be changed in the same way.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera