Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2019 7:52 am  #1

Dreaming about my biggest fear

Hey everyone

I'm new here and I'd like to ask for a little help. I'm attracting a SP and lately, in the last couple of weeks I felt really aligned. Last week, I even had a very vivid dream about us, being together, I could even feel his touch and I also touched him in my dream. When I woke up, I had the impression that we really met. Unfortunately, currently he's with another girl, and sometimes it's still messing up with my manifestation, tbh.

2 days ago, I dreamt about my biggest fear... and since then, I'm quite out of alignment. I'm worrying now because I already had some experiences with dreams coming true (related to this guy, as well), and now I just don't know if this was also such a dream, or just showing me my inner fears that are still 'lurking" there.
I fear this thing because it already happened to me in the past, with another guy, and now I'm full of worry and just don't understand why I dreamt about it, when I felt in alignment, and didn't even think about this topic. Okay, to be fully honest, some months ago it popped into my mind a couple of times, but I thought I could successfully delete it, I shifted my limiting beliefs etc. And now, it came back...

Do you have any advice for me please? Shall I worry or just forget it?

5/02/2019 6:30 pm  #2

Re: Dreaming about my biggest fear

Barbara wrote:

Hey everyone

I'm new here and I'd like to ask for a little help. I'm attracting a SP and lately, in the last couple of weeks I felt really aligned. Last week, I even had a very vivid dream about us, being together, I could even feel his touch and I also touched him in my dream. When I woke up, I had the impression that we really met. Unfortunately, currently he's with another girl, and sometimes it's still messing up with my manifestation, tbh.

2 days ago, I dreamt about my biggest fear... and since then, I'm quite out of alignment. I'm worrying now because I already had some experiences with dreams coming true (related to this guy, as well), and now I just don't know if this was also such a dream, or just showing me my inner fears that are still 'lurking" there.
I fear this thing because it already happened to me in the past, with another guy, and now I'm full of worry and just don't understand why I dreamt about it, when I felt in alignment, and didn't even think about this topic. Okay, to be fully honest, some months ago it popped into my mind a couple of times, but I thought I could successfully delete it, I shifted my limiting beliefs etc. And now, it came back...

Do you have any advice for me please? Shall I worry or just forget it?

It's fears. Don't worry, forget about it, it'll only become a problem if you make it one.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/03/2019 2:11 am  #3

Thanks a lot, Cynthia! I'm already forgetting about it, and focusing on the positive things and my desire.

5/03/2019 8:37 am  #4

Barbara wrote:

Thanks a lot, Cynthia! I'm already forgetting about it, and focusing on the positive things and my desire.

Good.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/27/2021 5:12 am  #5

its not a mistake.

Your template have mistakes that prevents our stat system gather info about your hits, and this is a short way to ban.

6/27/2021 6:22 pm  #6

Hello, hope you are okay, am glad to be here, does anyone have mediation sites I could look at for inspiration.I have one am using just want to know what else is out there. Thanks 

Board footera