Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2019 2:23 pm  #1

Totally Manifested My Honey!

Hi. A few years ago i found this place tryning to get my ex back. I tried so much and thought i was doing ok but it wasnt loa it was me and him. We just werent a match.

So i got into me and knew i wanted more for me and my kid. I manifested myself to a new job. In a new state. My old boss git fired ..didnt want that but manifested her off my back. Manifested new friends. Manifested a better relationship with my ex since we have a kid and manifested  my honey im dating now.

I havent healed from all my drama abd it does affect security at times..but i knew i was so worth more than i experienced and kept that as my focus. My visualization was mainly about me and my kid. And my new guy immediately recognized this. He is all ive wanted and all i needed not even knowing i did.

I put out in the universe that he and i were just gonna be great friends whi had communication skills that would make others jealous. And guess what...we do.

But the minute i fall into bad thoughts...bad things happen.

So understanding what you focus on is what you're given is so real! So even though its been 10 months i try not to get too comfortable because the LOA is always working. I never want to stop manifesting this relationship.

Well i never wanna stop manifesting anything.

He and i are at odds at the moment but i figured come on here and be grateful for what we DO have instead of here and sad about our fight.

That's not easy but what way to be more grateful that shating with you all theres no lack.. i have  the cutest..biggest laugh...sexiest smile..most unorganized country boy youll ever meet. And tho he works ny last nerve i havent been this happy ever and he is mine.

Im thankful and i succeeded!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/04/2019 12:01 pm  #2

Re: Totally Manifested My Honey!

SydneysMommy wrote:

Hi. A few years ago i found this place tryning to get my ex back. I tried so much and thought i was doing ok but it wasnt loa it was me and him. We just werent a match.

So i got into me and knew i wanted more for me and my kid. I manifested myself to a new job. In a new state. My old boss git fired ..didnt want that but manifested her off my back. Manifested new friends. Manifested a better relationship with my ex since we have a kid and manifested my honey im dating now.

I havent healed from all my drama abd it does affect security at times..but i knew i was so worth more than i experienced and kept that as my focus. My visualization was mainly about me and my kid. And my new guy immediately recognized this. He is all ive wanted and all i needed not even knowing i did.

I put out in the universe that he and i were just gonna be great friends whi had communication skills that would make others jealous. And guess what...we do.

But the minute i fall into bad thoughts...bad things happen.

So understanding what you focus on is what you're given is so real! So even though its been 10 months i try not to get too comfortable because the LOA is always working. I never want to stop manifesting this relationship.

Well i never wanna stop manifesting anything.

He and i are at odds at the moment but i figured come on here and be grateful for what we DO have instead of here and sad about our fight.

That's not easy but what way to be more grateful that shating with you all theres no lack.. i have the cutest..biggest laugh...sexiest smile..most unorganized country boy youll ever meet. And tho he works ny last nerve i havent been this happy ever and he is mine.

Im thankful and i succeeded!

I remember reading and enjoying your posts SydneysMommy. I think the last one I can recall was you saying that you are giving up on manifesting your ex. I am happy for you that you are in a better place and manifesting your desires.
Β 

5/05/2019 5:51 pm  #3

Re: Totally Manifested My Honey!

Congratulations!Β 

Board footera