Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2019 7:16 am  #1

Manifesting SP who lives in another country

Hi all,
I'm quite new to typing anything in this forum (although i have been a member for a little while) but are there any individuals here who are trying to manifest an SP (not necessarily an ex) who lives in a different country from themselves? I feel a little stuck in my situation.  Thank you in advance

Ella

5/02/2019 7:23 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting SP who lives in another country

Ella_Bella86 wrote:

Hi all,
I'm quite new to typing anything in this forum (although i have been a member for a little while) but are there any individuals here who are trying to manifest an SP (not necessarily an ex) who lives in a different country from themselves? I feel a little stuck in my situation.  Thank you in advance

Ella

Β 
I already did it long ago, and I was married to him for many years. I did something similar to what Neville did, even though I hadn't heard of Neville at the time, and I would, and am, changing a few things with my current SP, who is also long distance.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/06/2019 8:43 am  #3

Thanks for your reply Cynthia, i'll keep persevering.

Neville Goddard's teachings are fairly hard to read and had looked at Joesph Alai and Agnes Vivarelli  on youtube to demystify his writings, but had heard of him manifesting his second wife successfully and this is what I want to do with my SP.

I think one of the main blockages for me is lack of self love and that i keep thinking of the 3rd party (i knew my SP when he was single, and found out 3 months later, he started dating someone who is similiar to me - she is even is in the same profession as me as a Special Ed teacher - case of me pushed out?) I knew I manifested this, as I thought I was never good enough for this guy, but in my heart - i know it's him i want to be with (and/or something better) and that the 3rd party find true happiness with someone else

I am changing my beliefs about myself (slowly but surely) and if anyone has any tips or links i can look at please let me know

5/06/2019 10:24 am  #4

That's not what Neville meant by everybody being you pushed out.  All that means is that what you think about yourself or about another person is reflected back to you from them. I don't know who Joseph Alai is, but Agnes Vivarelli contradicts herself and has personal prejudices that aren't necessary that she tries to inflict on other people.  Neville is not hard to understand. His teachings are so simple that a lot of people dismiss them because they think consciously creating anything must be a lot harder than what he did and taught other people to do. It's so simple a child can do it and has done it, as in the case of a lady's grandson who went with his grandmother to her appointment with Neville, listened to what he told her, and then said, 'Now I know how to get a dog', and went home, applied what he'd heard, and got exactly the dog he wanted and got to keep it, in spite of his parents having been opposed to him having a dog. I've explained it so many times over and over on this forum that I'm not going to repeat myself again here, but I've written many posts on the subject if you want to seek them out.

In the link below is the short version of Neville's recording of Mental Diets in which he very clearly explains all about everybody being you pushed out and how to turn around your relationship with another person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pc6JSsbW4U

Below is his short version of The Secret of Imagining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

Unless somebody is married, they're single. I don't know how old you are or what you want from this person exactly, but you can use this as an example anyway and apply it to your situation. In chapter 3 of The Law and the Promise there is a letter from Mrs J. E. in which she tells Neville how she married a man she met on a blind date after having spoken to Neville himself. The Law and the Promise would be a good book for anyone to read anyway because there are a lot of letters to Neville from different people who explain how they applied his teachings successfully in various situations, and some of it is pretty amazing and miraculous-sounding.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/06/2019 10:41 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/07/2019 1:59 am  #5

Yeah, true Cynthia...maybe because I'm new to all this it's not really clicking or have misinterpreted it all completely - thanks for the links and clarification as  well

Board footera