Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2019 9:57 am  #1

A lot of 'small' successes recently

I've had quite a few 'small' successes lately. I make handmade cards and sell them, and there have been some dies I've wanted that have been discontinued, one in particular from several years ago. I don't like used things, and that die suddenly appeared, still new in the packaging, for a lot cheaper than it cost originally, and there was another one that's been hard to come by, and I've got that one now, and also a set of frame dies that I really wanted that were brought back by the company who make them, that I've also got now. I'm still waiting for some others. There were a couple of films I've been wanting to watch for free which have been costing money, and they suddenly appeared free to amazon prime members, which I am, so I watched them. I bought a couple of tablets in the last black friday sale that had so-called 'special offers' on them, and all of that advertising was getting very annoying, so I got the 'special offers' removed for free, as well as from my old kindle touch, and it usually costs more than a nominal fee for that. There's a special edition of a book from 1955 that I really wanted that I missed out on because I waited too long deciding, due to the fact it was more money than I wanted to spend, and that same book, not the same copy I don't think, appeared the other day. It's a clean copy in great condition and so is the dust jacket, and it was cheaper than the other copy. I also have some language courses from the past that I never studied that I bought when they were on cassette tape and only wanted to get the cds instead of having to buy the entire courses again, and I just found out that I can get the cds by themselves for a reasonable price. I wanted to get the EU version of a foiling machine for my card making to use with a voltage converter so I can take it back to England with me when I move back, and either nobody would post it abroad or they wanted silly high postage, but I found it online in the country where I'm currently living, so I've just got one of those.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/20/2019 5:34 am  #2

Re: A lot of 'small' successes recently

These kinds of mini things often happen to me and I think it is great. It's not always about the big stuff. And sometimes the small stuff is really big!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/23/2019 5:57 am  #3

Congratulations     I think its much easier to manifest the small stuff   because detachment is much easier .   as we learn to detach from the  "big " things    they too will come       but I love the little love letters from the Universe     always makes me feel good

5/23/2019 12:52 pm  #4

barbidoll wrote:

Congratulations     I think its much easier to manifest the small stuff   because detachment is much easier .   as we learn to detach from the  "big " things    they too will come       but I love the little love letters from the Universe     always makes me feel good

Thanks. I don't think there's anything that is actually 'small', but certain things are perceived that way. That 1955 book is so rare, and to get a copy and dust jacket that are both in such great clean condition is even more rare. It doesn't look like anybody ever even read it, and it even came with the original postcard from the publisher asking for the reader's opinion of the book. By the way, the book is a special edition of The Magic of Believing, the very first book I ever read on this subject back when I was 15.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/23/2019 1:02 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera