Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/03/2019 2:19 am  #71

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

I can across this today and it really resonated with me

https://youtu.be/sseppmzYWr8

5/03/2019 5:51 am  #72

Today's visual had a strange effect. Every time I tried to visualise it kept getting distorted by something, like a rock smashing everything I was trying to see. It pissed me off for a while and I tried to revisualise. I am a bit stressed about things and at such times negativity does turn up. I tried facing the rock, protecting him from the rock, saying "next to it " by letting it happen. Finally I imagined it getting smashed when it hits us with no effect on us.

I feel my mind is using the rock to bring up my resistances because I'll be alone for sometime now and my real test will begin from tomorrow morning. The real 0 - everything manifestation. I have prepped a lot for this phase so my "old self" is probably trying to knock around. By visualising the rocks turning to dust around us feels empowering. It feels symbolic to the fact that external factors have no impact on my goals and gives me more control.

5/03/2019 5:57 am  #73

And this is especially very significant to me because throughout our relationship, the only thing that interfered were external situations that directly hit him. And I handed over my control to those factors. I was even stupid enough to make self sacrificing statements that so often get glorified in the media. The rock comes towards him mostly, but by letting it turn to dust I automatically feel cheerful. He just passes through the dust unaffected and it feels great to see him out of it. Smiling and unaffected, still walking in my direction.

5/03/2019 8:45 am  #74

I cant attach files from my work computer but please check out Veronicas old video from 12/20/18  Make someone love YOU-law of attraction..I cant believe I never saw this one but it makes total sense...they see us as how we see us. would we say bad things about them>? no would we nitpick on them? no   then why the hell would we do it to ourselves??   soo good   if we are constantly giving all energy to this person he doesn't have any to give back....total eye opener.  knock him off pedestal and put yourself up there girlfriend!  lol  that's what I have been doing and I feel REALLY GOOD!!!  have a great weekend !!!

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/03/2019 9:07 am  #75

Yeah. I intend to clean up my act tomorrow onwards lol.

BTW that manifesting good hair thingy I mentioned earlier is still working. It's been 4 days and my hair looks and feels amazing. Could have saved so much money had I known this earlier lol

5/03/2019 9:12 am  #76

haha yeah same here I actually had a lot of hair falling out too a while back..and some serious migraines all the time so I started to give love to my whole body and they stopped. I don't give enough love to myself but I swore that  I would from here on so lets make a pact they from here on its about us ok?? deal??? teamwork hahaha  #selflovepact

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/03/2019 9:17 am  #77

Deal

5/03/2019 9:18 am  #78

Thanks. It helps a lot

5/04/2019 12:50 am  #79

Today morning I saw his name 8 times while scrolling through a recommendation list. Note, his name is fairly uncommon.

@Kasper80, you actually pointed out 2 vital errors which were missing in my method. I was focusing on throughs and missing out on the feelings. And second was self love. Thanks again for that.

Last edited by Believer21 (5/04/2019 12:50 am)

5/04/2019 4:37 am  #80

Today's about me. I finally dragged myself out of bed late, because I had to be out all night for some family related stuff. But I got back, cleaned up my act, I even managed to put on some makeup even though I am home alone

Board footera