Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2019 1:54 am  #61

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

Final ingredients for me now,
- remembering my end goals
- changing my self talk
- living my normal life
- changing my negative self talk to intentions
- self love + self care
- visualisation when I feel like I'm in a good mood

This is enough for me. Anything more than this gets on my nerves and drags me down to a state of negativity. Every method out there has a success story, therefore everything works. The key differentiator was the fact that they believed it and stuck to their reality. And when they were tired, the could say "screw it, I'm good with or without it".

I like my list. Like I have this strong feeling that "this is it"

5/01/2019 7:37 am  #62

same here. not once all day yesterday did I click on any LOA channels. I personally am just done for a while- I joined a group ( On Meet up)  to talk about the LOA next Thursday to get out and meet people- but my soul focus now is me. I am also focusing on getting a new home...and started with my Legos haah I love Legos and a good glass of wine works too! At this point he can reach out or not- regardless--I am not asking anymore for a call or a text  nothing-  that part is over. I know my worth and no matter how much I want this person- I deserve better than to be ghosted. no man is worth that sh*t

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/01/2019 12:43 pm  #63

The visuals are getting really really really vivid and real. Weak on my knees, butterflies in my stomach real.

5/01/2019 12:57 pm  #64

I am visualizing a lot about my home. I am going to stop by the model home when they finish it to really get into the feeling.  I already started packing up some things and getting my current home ready. I can already see myself deriving up to my new place with my new neighbors waiting! I tour model homes now to get into the feeling but the one I REALLY want isnt quite finished..once it is I will be there all the time..good thing you can visit model homes as much as you want lol   

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/02/2019 3:26 am  #65

The whole swinging in and out of negativity sucks. I really need to get out. I've trapped myself because of weird cultural rules which I know are completely bullshit. Neville Goddard's books mention my situation as mental miscarriage. Which is true. I mean I'm trapped. I have to get out or I have a lifelong of misery and regrets ahead. I've deliberately brought myself to a 0. I knew he'd block, but I pushed him because no contact was difficult. I ditched my high paying corporate job because I hated it and I know I deserve more money and better work. I have deliberately pushed myself to the edge because I've done my best work from there.

Back when I was in therapy, one of the therapists had nicknamed me "The Phoenix" because my whole life story was based on being cornered and breaking through. I am as cornered as I can get. So what am I waiting for right now? What do I need? One thing I feel is, I've drained myself. Completely. I've spent so much time and energy in manifesting people that I have nothing left behind and I feel some sort of agitation from inside. Which is why I don't do anything other than visualisation. No scripting, no whispering, no manifesting text, calls etc. Only stuff that makes me feel relaxed. Only stuff that doesn't feel like a chore.

What's bothering is the whole situation in my family. I've handled it a thousand times better than I did in my entire life. I felt pain, so I cut out everyone and isolated myself. Which helps as it helps me keep my mind off things. But my ability to stick to self love is missing.

5/02/2019 8:44 am  #66

Well if you don’t mind me saying   .. for the LOA to really work visualization is just a small step- Getting into the FEELING is where it really is and you should give scripting a try it does help with the feeling of it. It has worked for me for small things as far as what I wanted him to say when we got back together.  But I only write when I am truly happy. Basically all of this energy you have he will feel. He will also feel when you are at your happiest. I also find that putting images of what I want all over my walls really helps me get into the feeling as well. And my small group of friends. I just don’t talk about any of the relationship stuff because the more you talk about it the more you bring it. But try scripting about feeling better and not so much him- I have trained myself somewhat to think about him smile then let him fade out and focus on other things- which is tough sometimes because I obsess over everything.
However… if your soul focus is the two of you back together, then you are making him the soul purpose of your journey and it’s not about him it’s about you.  He can come back and then what? Whatever happened will happen again.  
But yeah..visualization alone won’t really do much if that is all your doing.  Try switching it up.  I was watching Jim Carrey the actors you tube about LOA and how he attracted his fame….it’s really interesting you should check it out..try Jim Carrey LOA there are a few..but the best thing I got from what he said is that “ you can’t just visualize and then  go eat a sandwich” lol …  I am faking it until I make it..when people ask how we are I say “ great!!” we are amazing then I talk about all the things he does ( knowing that eventually he will do it)  however…he isn’t the focus..  I am.  That’s where the self love comes in. and yes its tough but I mean you sound like am amazing person!  Sounds silly but I did this and it works  make a list of all the reasons why you are bad ass!. I don’t do the self love meditations much anymore they just feel to fake for me…but I always compliment myself at least 2 times a day for something… just an idea..give him a rest for a while—write about you and how amazing and loved you feel.  Put him on the back burner for a while and concentrate on you..  he will pick up on that energy.
Easier said then done I know…but for me I ask myself how I want to spend my time between now and dead..and Its not going to be focusing on getting a guy back…no matter how much I love him. I wont miss out on my life.

Last edited by Kasper80 (5/02/2019 8:45 am)

5/02/2019 8:56 am  #67

* to clarify I mean the self love meditations that make u repeat every positive thing after then I don't like those  but the one I recommended to you I do like that one. and try Eric Ho his love meditations are good too 

5/02/2019 9:20 am  #68

I've done scripting before but I didn't enjoy it. That's why I stopped. At one point, it seemed like a deliberate routine and it got really frustrated to the point I had to stop it completely. And it made me obsessive. Visualisation is something I can do when I'm free, which is a very short duration to be honest. I've tried online journalling and stuff but I've not liked it. I do scripting once in a while, when I feel like it. But whenever I've forced myself to do it, it just felt like I was faking it.
To be honest, I'm someone who likes visuals, smells, sensations like touch. I love reading but personally I don't like reading my own entries ( I don't even read the stuff I type here once I'm done lol).. When I tried to fix my last relationship I filled up a few journals with affirmations and scripts and descriptions of the reality I wanted but it just made me anxious. One day I missed it and bam, I felt like I was destroying everything completely.

I don't feel it's a matter of method to be honest. Like it's just preference, whatever helps you stay in line with your end outcome. This was our second fight. I sat and traced my steps from our first fight to us making up. And I had actually done nothing. I had accepted that we'd be just friends but whenever I thought of him, all I could feel was just an overwhelming surge of happiness. And I had started going out two. I had 3 dates in 3 weeks and all of them SUCKED. I had talked so some 20-30 men on dating apps and each one of them reminded me how lucky I've been when it comes to my romantic relationships lol. I can say without a doubt that somehow I've been able to attract the nicest men I could have known. But the main arena where I really sucked was self love. Always. I always felt like yeah, this man is amazing but am I good enough? Always that question.

So my fiance is pretty darn hot lol. I'm a plain Jane, high powered spectacles ( yeah proper school college topper nerd), T shirt and PJs (PS - that was exactly what I was wearing on our first impromptu date), messed up hair, I love working out but I'm quite curvy, I'm a musician too but I go on stage quite messed up lol ( I am not into Rom-coms but my friends always said that we look like a couple straight out of a cliched Rom-com movie ). I always joked about how I have to work out regularly so that I'm strong enough to punch off the women hitting on my guy. I need to put myself on the pedestal and start taking compliments. Like 3 years back, it was difficult for me to even accept a "Good job" without overthinking. I'd hit a guy for being dishonest if he made a mistake of saying "you look nice". I'd think he's screwing around or making fun. I joined a Body positive group on Facebook and since then I've been able to slowly accept myself. That's a major thing I need to work on. It hits me professionally, personally, everywhere.
To be honest, even coming here and posting stuff felt a bit awkward initally. I wasn't sure if it would be accepted by the community ( not even sure what that means but overthinking 101). 

I wish they had pills for that stuff. Unfortunately they don't. Hopefully in the future. Till then, I'll keep getting up till I get there

5/02/2019 9:34 am  #69

aw well I wear glasses too ( the  trendy clear glasses)  and Im  not heavy but I am not skinny and my guy thinks I am the most beautiful person ever!  I actually am very beautiful I always get compared to Liv Tyler when I wear contacts ( tho I just cut my hair to my shoulders I needed a change)  Getting attention was never my issue but yeah  feeling that I was beautiful was another thing.  but yeah Mine is hot too and same here I was always like oh man I gotta worry about woman hitting on him!  haha  I actually attracted him in the first place!  YEARS before I met him I made  a list of all of the things I wanted in a man down to his looks and BAM  went on Match.com had some bad dates and lots of pervs LOL  I was about to deactivate my account and then I saw him...and he reached out...I am smiling even recollecting it.  I like reading your posts and its nice to talk to someone going  thru the same thing. But I know...that you two will be OK..I can feel it     PS guys love geeky chicks like us who wear glasses  we freaking rock!!  I love my jeans and chuck taylors..but I can also rock a cute dress and feel just as good. I LOVE horror movies and I collect horror figurines and he loves that as he is into the same stuff and he was also in a band when he was younger he is 38 Im 39. I 'm a girly girl/rock type. I like to dress feminine for the most part but I love punk & rock & classic rock, alternative, etc. I also hate rom coms. give me a good glass of wine and a bloody gore movie and I am a happy camper!!   so we are actually 2 awesome chicks!!!  hahaha

5/02/2019 9:55 am  #70

Cheers to that.
I had a list when I met him too. He surpassed my expectations. And the funny thing is, a lot of our stuff actually happened exactly as I had scripted it. Although that script was for someone else, but stuff did match. I'm so glad you mentioned rock lol. It's funny because our most intense conversations started when he realised I am a Led Zeppelin fan too. Where I come from, chicks don't dig classics ( which sucks, I mean 50s - 80s were GOLD lol )

Board footera