Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2019 4:09 am  #101

Re: Started the challenge today. Desire help with letting go

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Kasper80 wrote:

haha that's funny--- I was thinking about going on a dating site just to have fun, but then I thought if I am living in the end...and I already have my baby...I cant date anyone else right? lol   then the other part says it doesn't matter because what I want is already done and dating for fun isn't going to change me and my man reconnecting.... as I was stating in my other post to Cynthia ( who is straight to the point and has amazing advice!)..she should have a you tube channel!!!   I am done trying..it is what it is and I got my man with me now 

Most women don't take well to being infantilised and called a baby, in my experience. I'm not sure about blokes though :D 

I think it's an American thing for couples to call each other 'baby'. I think it's a term of endearment. They don't mean it literally, and they don't mean it as an insult or anything demeaning. I had an American bloke call me baby once, and I think he meant it in an affectionate way.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/17/2019 4:15 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/17/2019 6:59 pm  #102

Cynthia wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Kasper80 wrote:

haha that's funny--- I was thinking about going on a dating site just to have fun, but then I thought if I am living in the end...and I already have my baby...I cant date anyone else right? lol   then the other part says it doesn't matter because what I want is already done and dating for fun isn't going to change me and my man reconnecting.... as I was stating in my other post to Cynthia ( who is straight to the point and has amazing advice!)..she should have a you tube channel!!!   I am done trying..it is what it is and I got my man with me now 

Most women don't take well to being infantilised and called a baby, in my experience. I'm not sure about blokes though :D 

I think it's an American thing for couples to call each other 'baby'. I think it's a term of endearment. They don't mean it literally, and they don't mean it as an insult or anything demeaning. I had an American bloke call me baby once, and I think he meant it in an affectionate way.

This is true.  It’s a term of endearment.  I guess “American relationship slang” type of thing.    Most people here call their boyfriend/girlfriend “baby”. “Babe”

5/19/2019 6:00 pm  #103

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. Today is my day 4 of the Challenge. I'm feeling good and optimistic about this. The challenge makes me happy. There are times though I keep on thinking about him. He hasn't contacted me for 2 weeks now since the last time we saw each other. He broke up with me nearly a month ago. I keep on telling myself that this is just temporary and focus on the end result of us back together in our relationship. I see plenty of repeating numbers every single day. I read that it's a sign that I'm synchronized with the universe and what i'm manifesting is on its way. Thank you God and His universe.

5/23/2019 5:04 am  #104

AlexBaf wrote:

Great News Even if i am still not able to program something right now still in the hardware phase
How can we help? Or promote this code challenge?
Regards.
Neslou.

Please ask yourself before posting: 
Will my post assist me in raising my vibration? 
Am I presenting myself in a kind and courteous manner? 

Please understand that all threads are monitored, and any behaviour that is not in the best interest of either the OP or other forum members will be closed. Although this will be on an individual basis, any member who repeatedly disrupts the general vibration of this forum with persistent inability to grasp or to "do the vibrational work" will unfortunately be banned. Please remember, this is an LOA Forum. And LOA works on the assumption that "thoughts become things" and that "words are entirely powerful." With this in mind, we request that you choose your thoughts and words wisely as you post here- because you ARE creating your future right now. 

Thank you for your support.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/23/2019 6:05 am  #105

Hello    jumping in      your story is so very much like mine       horrible childhood  ruled by negativity  and such       and I came to the awareness   that  when I was 3 my mother abandonded me in a car    I woke up alone  and thought I would be alone forever      long story short   I have been plagued with abandonment issues  ever since      and in all my real relationships    I have been abandoned       and it was that thought in my subconscious and conscious    that has made it happen over and over again     

You mentioned an abusive childhood as well     I know to get my ex back   I need to eradicate that pervasive fear of abandonment    from my soul      I know my success will not be permanent  until  those thoughts are completely out of my head     meditating with affirmations presently  

how are you doing  ?  

5/23/2019 7:27 am  #106

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

AlexBaf wrote:

Great News Even if i am still not able to program something right now still in the hardware phase
How can we help? Or promote this code challenge?
Regards.
Neslou.

Please ask yourself before posting: 
Will my post assist me in raising my vibration? 
Am I presenting myself in a kind and courteous manner? 

Please understand that all threads are monitored, and any behaviour that is not in the best interest of either the OP or other forum members will be closed. Although this will be on an individual basis, any member who repeatedly disrupts the general vibration of this forum with persistent inability to grasp or to "do the vibrational work" will unfortunately be banned. Please remember, this is an LOA Forum. And LOA works on the assumption that "thoughts become things" and that "words are entirely powerful." With this in mind, we request that you choose your thoughts and words wisely as you post here- because you ARE creating your future right now. 

Thank you for your support.

Sadly. They are definitely a troll account.  Any attention is the attention they want,  I know it’s hard but I think the best thing we can do is ignore or block them

5/23/2019 11:41 am  #107

In response to the baby thing yes he liked when I called him that. Anywho I just downloaded one of Nevils books called Feeling is the Secret"   very recommended. Just a few of his quotes I personally highlighted:
* "Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistake of the past is to re-infect yourself" Let the dead bury the dead" 
* " to impress upon the subconscious mind with the desirable state, you must assume the feeling that would be yours had you already realized your wish.....if you dwell on difficulties, barriers or delay, the subconscious, by its very non- selective nature, accepts  the feeling of difficulties and obstacles as your request and proceeds to produce them in your outer world"

LIVE IN THE END RESULT***Cynthia I get it now! LOL
it works...pretty much if you are on here start acting as if you already have it....don't ever doubt...don't even discuss that happened before! its DONE and you can un do it!  be the person you want to be...my thought pattern has totally shifted. so yes..as user posted below---please don't share bad past experiences..it doesn't help anyone, let lone YOU to rehash....that's the past.  " quote " you ARE already that which you want to be and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it" 

I have been following his teachings for over  a week..by acting as if....and its a game changer

Last edited by Kasper80 (5/23/2019 11:42 am)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

5/23/2019 12:15 pm  #108

Kasper80 wrote:

In response to the baby thing yes he liked when I called him that. Anywho I just downloaded one of Nevils books called Feeling is the Secret"   very recommended. Just a few of his quotes I personally highlighted:
* "Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistake of the past is to re-infect yourself" Let the dead bury the dead" 
* " to impress upon the subconscious mind with the desirable state, you must assume the feeling that would be yours had you already realized your wish.....if you dwell on difficulties, barriers or delay, the subconscious, by its very non- selective nature, accepts  the feeling of difficulties and obstacles as your request and proceeds to produce them in your outer world"

LIVE IN THE END RESULT***Cynthia I get it now! LOL
it works...pretty much if you are on here start acting as if you already have it....don't ever doubt...don't even discuss that happened before! its DONE and you can un do it!  be the person you want to be...my thought pattern has totally shifted. so yes..as user posted below---please don't share bad past experiences..it doesn't help anyone, let lone YOU to rehash....that's the past.  " quote " you ARE already that which you want to be and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it" 

I have been following his teachings for over  a week..by acting as if....and its a game changer

Fantastic!

Here is one of my favourite quotes from The Law and The Promise, chapter 3:

There is no inevitable permanence in anything. Both past and present continue to exist only because they are sustained by 'imagining' on some level or other; and a radical transformation of life is always possible by man revising the undesirable part of it.

6/03/2019 7:20 am  #109

Yeah, so I've been off the forum for a while because I realised that reading how "it doesn't work" isn't doing me good. I fixed that if it's worked for so many people, effortlessly, it works and I'm investing too much into exploring rather than doing it.

I prepared a "mental diet chart". It's essentially a spreadsheet with things that I should be doing when I'm living in fulfillment and I give it a score ( it's customised. I didn't even look at what others have done, what suits someone doesn't suit someone else). Anyway it's kinda turned my world upside down.

I mentioned I quit my job without offers. It's been 2 weeks and I practically get bombarded with offers. Even if I feel I gave a bad interview, I affirm that I'm the best that's out there and no one else will get it. Works like a charm. I've been asking for a truckload of money, and I'm getting whatever I put out there. It's like the competition has disappeared. If I'm worried I tell myself, screw it, the others will suck. Works.

SP - I mentioned that the whole process started when I tried to attract the man before my current man. So with respect to my current man, there have been some out of the world synchorictites and I'm basically chilling now. I'm the best, remember ? There's no other option. I drive things here, not the other way around. My previous guy has moved to another continent so mentally I wasn't sure if I could even establish contact with him. I recently decided that I want him as friends. My end visualisation back then was getting a text from him. Months back. And we had left off on a nasty fight. Well, a few continents ( not country, continents, yes) away, in the middle of the night, on a Saturday, he decides that he wants to ask me how I'm doing for now apparent reason. So well, it works alright. My current guy is a piece of cake, if the previous one who was stubborn as hell can start thinking about me strongly enough to contact me, this one is going to knocking at my door in the middle of the night requesting to come back.

I'm going to go off again because yes, at this stage it's easier for me to be strict with myself when I'm off forums. Validation doesn't do much good. "True discovery lies within"

A shout out to Kasper, Cynthia ( that discussion with you via PM was my breakthrough, thank you), Selfloveiskey ( for the help with self love, I needed that because I had to look inwards to understand myself) and Veronica ( for your response to my queries)

I'll keep coming back occasionally just to update on how I've been shuffling my world around.

If there's one thing I've learnt from this, if it feels like it's not working, I just affirm I'll make it work. It has to. It's my life. I can decide to be stuck down under or I can figure out a way to make things work. I decide this is it, I want this, whether it's right, or wrong or impossible, IT DOESN'T MATTER. I'll stick around till it does because that's the only acceptable outcome.

Until next time!

6/03/2019 8:29 am  #110

You're very welcome, and thank you for appreciating me. I'm happy that you are doing so well.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/03/2019 8:30 am)

Board footera