Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2019 5:33 am  #1

Probably a strange question

I thought I have heard Veronica offer to receive emails. But I am still attracting the money in Australian dollars to pay for a response so I’ll post the email here in the hopes that someone will have some pointers. Background info I watched one of her videos today which said that the universe doesn’t give you desires that are impossible.

Hi Veronica,

I watch one or two of your videos every day and have read but not really tried the 25 day challenge book, though I do do a lot of the self love, raising one’s own vibration stuff, visualisation etc. thank you for what you put out in the world.
BACKGROUND
I have an ex I only dated for about 6 weeks in late 2017 that I want to reconcile with. I played it a bit clingy till Feb  2018 then stopped. But I’ve always wanted them back. We haven’t had any contact since June of last year (I sent them a text for their birthday, they had clearly deleted my number but when I told him who it was they said thanks). He was going to move back to the states (Australian who had lived in the USA but had moved back here to Brisbane Australia to be with his family). But they were here till at least October last year. I still go through his workplace but it would be possible for them to mostly avoid me if they wanted to.

It was a very profound relationship despite being quick and was transforming for me. They ghosted  me telling me they weren’t  ready despite the fact that he had pursued me and was trying to propose. . They kinda said maybe later when they’re more ready and then pretty much ghosted me . I havent been obsessing and I’ve done everything short of giving up.

You say the universe isn’t cruel enough to give us an unobtainable desire and I still desire them  to want to date me and yes even marry me. But nothing has manifested.

You say in many of your videos to send you an email, so here it is.
QUESTION

My strange question: would the universe take away the desire for a specific person if the person had died?

It’s not as silly as it sounds. He worked and loved working in high risk professions and had other high risk behaviour. So it might have happened and I doubt we knew people in common who would think to tell me.

I don’t think that’s happened but the less desperate I feel (good thing that I’ve been working on) the more it crosses my mind. I still really love them and want this to work out.

Am I right in thinking that they are my specific person is still attainable?

Thanks for everything.

Board footera