Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2019 8:36 pm  #1

Update unblocked from sp

Hey guys!

So about a month and a half ago I was blocked by my sp due to I over contacted him and was very needy. I successfully manifested him unblocking me and we have been texting all day today. I just wanted to share that with you all who are struggling, if I was able to manifest this after it seemed he didn’t want anything to do with me, so can you.

I feel a little bit of doubt about manifesting the relationship with him but manifesting this has gave me so much confidence that I really can manifest anything I want.

I was pretty much hopeless but decided I was going to try to be happy regardless if he was in my life or not. Everything I thought of him not wanting to talk to me, I would think β€œ no no no he loves me and forgives me and he is missing me too, he is also having a hard time and I will talk to him soon” anyway hope this helped. And if I can get any advice if how to maintain myself grounded while I manifest the relationship, I would appreciate it ❀️❀️☺️

4/18/2019 12:57 am  #2

Re: Update unblocked from sp

Thank you. This helps

4/18/2019 12:00 pm  #3

Wot uh exactly did to get him back with uh or keep in contact with uh  like r uh jst thinkink about him or doing any visualizations etc afirmations etc ?

4/18/2019 12:13 pm  #4

I’m trying to manifest him back too, I’m trying to apply the β€œliving from the end”, sometimes I feel like I’m doing it, and sometimes I feel like walls blocking in my head and I feel it so hard, any advice?

4/29/2019 8:04 pm  #5

Hi y’all, well all I did was decide I was going to be happy with or without him. When I will get a negative thought I would say in my mind that he loves and misses me and he is understanding. When I though of being blocked, I would say to myself he loves me and forgives me he understands why I acted the way I did. I would say I intend to hear from him, I intend for things to be healed and for us to have a conversation. It did happen he came to my house and he said everything I wanted to hear, that he missed me and wanted to make things work. I ruined though with my negativity and manifested him not wanting to talk to me again. Sighhh my advice would be to live in the end like Cynthia says but to not get inpatient and sabotage yourself. I am trying to get to a better place myself but have a lot of resistance since we do have a long history of being on and off 😞 but I do believe it’s possible

5/18/2019 6:14 am  #6

Amita25 wrote:

Wot uh exactly did to get him back with uh or keep in contact with uh  like r uh jst thinkink about him or doing any visualizations etc afirmations etc ?

What are you doing, did you follow the advice Cynthia gave you?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/18/2019 6:46 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Amita25 wrote:

What are you doing, did you follow the advice Cynthia gave you?

Β 
Why would she want to do something that has been proven to be 100% effective when applied properly when she can continue to quest after something that may or may not be effective at all?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/20/2019 7:12 pm  #8

For the record, at the time of my previous comment it hadn't even been 3 weeks since the person who is back here looking for other advice had thanked me for my detailed advice on another thread and said she was going to follow it. Whether she even tried it is open to question, but even if she did, she hasn't given it enough of a chance or shown any patience or perseverance or faith, which is what it takes and which is why I made that comment. She had no faith to begin with if she's already !ooking for something else. This sort of thing has happened more times than I can even remember. What I told her and have told many others is not a quick fix that everybody seems to want nowadays, I don't know of anything that is, but it is a 100% proven effective method that works when applied properly. It has worked for many, many people, not just me.

This is a big reason why people fail, not because they didn't follow my advice, but because they don't stick at anything. In their haste to have instant results, they chop and change all over the place, never giving anything enough of a chance to work for them, which ends them up having a longer and longer wait for results, if they ever get them. Oftentimes they become hopelessly confused about what to even do. I see that all the time. 'I don't know what to do.'  Many give up, as disbelievers, when it doesn't have to be that way, and it all started because they were desperate and had to have it right now.

Last edited by Cynthia (5/20/2019 8:52 pm)

5/21/2019 1:31 am  #9

The workplace situation, or rather job I wanted, took three or four years to get where I wanted.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/21/2019 3:33 am  #10

It takes differing periods of time for different people to manifest various things, which is a good reason not to give up but to persevere with faith and patience. Selling my unwanted piano to the ideal person was all done and dusted within a week. It took approximately a year and a half to receive a marriage proposal, and it probably would have happened a lot sooner except for the fact that I was out of the country for most of that time and knew under the circumstances in place during that time that nothing would happen until I returned, which was fine with me, and once I did return, I think it was 5 or 6 weeks later that I got the marriage proposal. Neville's brother took a couple of years to have the business he wanted. There was a married couple I read about years ago that took about 20 years to get their dream home and property. It takes as long as it takes. As Neville said, everything has its appointed time and nobody knows what that is.

Board footera