Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2019 12:18 pm  #1

In dire need of sound, practical advice

Hi everyone. I will make a very long story short. I've been trying to get back together with my ex for a year now. We've had periods of trying to get back together, and periods of this is not working (on his part) and therefore, away again. Since the end of decemberΒ we had consistently being talking to each other, flirting, seeing each other and I thought things were really good. But just last Thursday I said something that really triggered him and we got into a huge argument. I apologized and left the ball in his court, and haven't heard from him since. Not even because we were supposed to meet today before the fight.
I feel like all the work I've done so far is worth nbothing and that I am back to square one. I know in my mind this is just my belief and not necessarily true, but I can't seem to shake it.
Please, any help re-aligning and raising my vibe, and words of encouragement would be great. Any advice on how to act or what to do in this particular situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and comments.

3/25/2019 1:24 pm  #2

Re: In dire need of sound, practical advice

Ever hear of Neville Goddard’s revision method? If not, you can look it up ;) But, my advice is to use that method and revise the fight. Delete it from your inner world and it will no longer be in the outer world. Then continue on with whatever you were doing before.

3/26/2019 11:13 am  #3

Thank you fizzy. I have one more question for everyone. Since I already apologized and ball is in his court now, should I wait until he contacts me or should I try and initiate contact again. What do you think?

3/26/2019 11:31 am  #4

Adybabe79 wrote:

Thank you fizzy. I have one more question for everyone. Since I already apologized and ball is in his court now, should I wait until he contacts me or should I try and initiate contact again. What do you think?

Keep doing LOA things, Neville.....Your mind will guide you. Then just watch out for your feelings. Anything out of the blue moon you feel, act on it....it works. thats how LOA & neville works.Β 
Β 

Last edited by Kute_001 (3/26/2019 11:32 am)

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera